Recap #39: help?? how to title??

Info Gatherers: BirdLover345
Writers: EminenceGhost, BirdLover345
Editors: BirdLover345

Hi please pretend this is a really funny and unique intro and all laugh and agree with me yup uh huh great job! Okay, recap time! Let's see what y'all have brought us this past week!

Carpet Trick by Crazycatmeow413 is a oneshot where the mob hybrids of the server can't see carpets and get confused about how people are walking over that very obvious gap in the floor.

Next, we have TheNerdyTurtle96 bringing us Who Decided This Was A Good Idea! A cracked oneshot where the IDEA boys try to play Ticket to Ride. Unsurprisingly, it's a chaotic mess and let's be honest, we wouldn't want it any other way. :)

The Hermitcraft Daycare AU is an ongoing book by KeichiAkechi24 where, due to a mishap of one of Tango's -inators, half the server gets turned into kids! The remaining adult hermits have to find a way to change them back!

PowderMcMc has written In The Artist, a oneshot about Grian drawing his friends while they do their thing! It's genuinely a good drawing exercise to use people in real life as a reference and it's a lot of fun! Artists reading this should try it sometime! :D

What do you do when one day your body has a new mutation? Well if you're Scar. you do your best to hide your new wings from the rest of the server because you're afraid of getting kicked out. But how long can he keep this secret? Guess you'll have to read Wings by ladybugteach if you want to know!

If you happen to be craving a camping fic, ProobablyMe has you covered! In their oneshot Sweet Dreams, a group of hermits decide to go out on a camping trip! However what they don't know is Ren has frequent nightmares, but he doesn't have Pamela to cuddle with and feel better. Maybe he can ask one of his friends! And maybe that friend happens to be Doc. :)

Next up, milestones!

Congrats to Cactiivx for hitting an incredible 175 followers! :D

Other Reality by YourFriendWillow hit 1k reads! Keep it up, you're doing great!!

And finally, last but certainly not least, ladybugteach's Hermitcraft Oneshots book has hit 5k reads!!

We've got one announcement for you all: Charlotte Buurn (now rebranded as MikaelaOrr) has published all of their stories! Make sure to head over there and check out all of their amazing writing :D

We also have one final piece of info before we go, and we think you'll like it! The hermits are back at it in MCC (oh yeah it's back)! With False, Cub, and Ren on Lime Llamas together (oh and Fruitberries is there too), as well as Grian on Purple Pandas, there's plenty of hermits to cheer on in the event!

That's all for today folks, see you next time!