Part 50: Halfway to 100

Info Gatherers: KingChocoFacialHair, helicopter_stanPere_exe
Writers: KingChocoFacialHair, helicopter_stan, EminenceGhost
Editors: Pere_exe

Helloooo everyone! It's so lovely to see all of your wonderful faces again for another week of Hermittpad! We are really glad that you were so happy about the last week, and all of us are excited to keep working and bringing you all these chapters!

We are excited to have y'all here! As always, we are going to plug every single thing we can.

Now, our next news isn't much of a plug, but it is a big invitation for everyone reading this message! A while back, months ago, there was a giant roleplay community on Hermittpad.

It consisted of mystery accounts, such as Poultry_Man_ , _GMAN_, ParrotMan_3, SallyTheChicken, dispiritedlarkspur! (yes i pinged you and no you cannot complain losers) If you take a quick scope of said accounts, you can see what the roleplay was really about.

You can either make a character of someone previously existing on Hermitcraft, make up a new one, or just have a completely different OC all together! Some people make completely different accounts for their roleplay, or if you're like Azael and are lazy, you can roleplay on your main account.

There aren't really any set world rules or boundaries, however, gentlemen's rules still apply, as well as common courtesies (for example, using brackets when talking outside of roleplay). We actually used to have a roleplay recap book, and it's still up if you want to read it and learn about the history of the roleplay!

I would recommend reading the Roleplay Recap, a book we have on this account (although it's on hiatus) if you want to know the past and what kind of crack roleplays occurred!

DM Azael (helicopter_stan) if you have questions!

Now that we got that all out of the way, the normal plugging can ensue!

Go join the Hermittpad Community Discord! We all love new people, and there are a lot of events, games, and more that you can do in there, along with a Minecraft server run by the Admins and Mods! We hope to see you there :D

Now, a reminder to everyone, the art contest for our lovely banner is going to be ending in a week. If you have submissions, you can post it in a book and @ us, or you can post it in the Discord Server and @ a Recap Admin! (@helicopter_stan and @FearMyFish are Azael and King, and we don't mind being pinged.)

Speaking of Discord the recap now has an official Discord account! You may have seen it floating around! ;)

(Feel free to DM the account if you need it!)

And yes, we know we have gone on and on in this introduction, but a reminder is that we have applications open currently! If you are interested, swing by our Linktree and go ahead and apply, it never hurts to try. (please apply we need more members)

Now that we have babbled about all of that, let's get on with our book recommendations and updates for this week!

Hermitcraft: Resistance is by __lonleywriter__ and is a story about love, hardships, heartbreak (I may be talking about the readers or the characters, who knows (: ), and will be sure to leave you on the edge of your seat! It's incredibly intriguing and I enjoyed looking through it a lot, and I'm sure you all will also!

Now, we try not to Recap multiple things by one person in one Recap, but we just had to for Qgears! This person not only has a really interesting book called Aftershock, which is a Hermitcraft AU about Grian becoming surrounded by the need to just murder his other Hermits. I'm sure some of you will find this book a wonderful delight! And, along with Aftershock, Qgears has a really interesting concept of an idea where they will be writing a story, and the readers get to decide where it goes. It is called Hermittpad Writes Angst, and I really suggest you all look into it!