Recap #12: *stressed noises*

-Written by potato-tomato-pomato, Casuallyy, and _Ash-Potato_-

-Edited by (haha editing go brrrrrrrrr)-

Hellloooo Hermitcraft fans of the Wattpad community! 'Tis a lovely day here in this hellhole of sorts isn't it? Anyways, it's recap time once again so kick back and read on because - as usual - we've got lots to cover!

Kicking it right off, we've got some exciting miiiilestones! Hecc yeah! We've got Finnegins_Trash with 40 followers, mleppp and interstellarrainboe with 50 followers, Minecraftfan32 with a stack of followers, Google_Foogle hit 70 followers (good job Foogaloo!), dawnleaf37 and xXderpy_merpXx with 100 followers, largefrenchbread, Xyekem, and FandomsUnite05 with 150 followers, and thathermitweirdo with 200 followers! Some amazing achievements all around from these ten amaaaazing Hermittpadders, so congratulations to the ten of you! Give 'em some love in the comments!!

Continuing on with exciting miiiilestones, RexCorvus09's book 'Time trapped' hit 3k reads! Congratulations!!!

Let's give a warm welcome-back to kiiwiiowo! They saw that their hermitcraft book was still gathering attention, even after being on hiatus, so they wanted to continue with some writing. They'll be redoing some old stores and maybe some updating now that it's summer holiday! :D (they also gave a lil grian art at the end of their announcement and it's just adljfashldkjf)

In the way of book updates this week? Well let us tell you that both the angst and fluff writers came through to deliver us some prime content from both genres. You can oversize your heart with fluff and get all soft and then sHATTER IT WITH ANGST :D

In the way of fluff, we've got QueenChaos48 who wrote an adorable Bdoc oneshot in which Bdubs and Doc spend the night slow dancing at a server party, and bonus? THERE'S ART FOR IT. Seriously, go check it out!

Speaking of art, WelshKitsune doodled a very neat colored-pencil beeralis with his lovely yellow color scheme :D very cute, much uwu. Do go check it out in their Hermitcraft Art book!

Also on the topic of Bdoc, RedXD wrote a oneshot based off of a Hermitcraft animation by NoNamedNerd, Will I Ever Make a sound. It's got angst, it's got some fluff, best of both worlds am I right?

And speaking of NoNamedNerd's animation, they recently did a remake of it on their YouTube channel! We'd highly recommend checking it out. The link can be found in their art book. And why not give Red's fic based off it a read when you're done? :)

As for more angsty and fluffy combo pieces, did someone say hurt and comfort?? Cupaley wrote a rARE PAIR ren x xisuma oneshot (:0) set in a real life AU- it's still their minesonas and stuff but it's set irl like- not actually them irl?? just minecraft irl?? Y'all might know what we mean :D it's understandably a tad angsty, but sit through it to get to the fluff at the end :DDD