Recap #52: ORANGE OCELOTS WOO

Info Gatherers: King, Azael and Crocs
Writers: King, Azael, and Crocs
Editors: Azael

Hello hello my lords, ladies, and everything in between that is nobility! Lovely to see you all again!

The Recap has long been an extremely prevalent part of the community, and although recently we have become slightly more withheld, we are springing back bigger than ever. Currently we are doing a lot of things, like forming whole new job positions inside of the Recap Team, looking for new members, and of course bringing you your lovely weekly recap.

Some of these new roles include Archive Members and Roleplay Hub Members!

For the Archives account (HermittpadArchives), we're individually inviting a few people to help us expand the Archives, add more books, and get us more information for the recap! (Access to this account cannot be asked for.)

For the Roleplay account (HermittpadRoleplay), it's a brand new account! It'll be serving a hub for the hoped revival for the roleplay community here on Hermittpad! Expect explanations, maps, and characters soon! And please, consider joining the community ;). Big thanks to Prof, Axcee, Smol, Ryz, Niza, Jeina, and GMAN for helping set up the account! (Access to this account cannot be asked for.)

We also have two new members! Welcome to the team Aero (brightshinerVI) and Eevee (Hermitcraft_Queen)! Don't be disappointed if you didn't make it, we aren't done accepting new members!

Carrie and King have both gone on hiatus, thank you both for your efforts in the recap <3

Now it's book time, getcha books! Mmmm tasty updates!

Starting us off is NinjaKitty1928 updating Reflection with the eighth chapter! For those who are unaware this book is a sequel to Redemption! This chapter has Xisuma calling an important meeting about a certain... special someone. And on a totally separate note, state strong Grian!

Mumbo_Banano updated Get Away but do mind the gore warning!! If you can handle violence and love NPG and EX, this chapter is for you! Of course you should probably read the other chapters first if you haven't already!

Aroace Tango struggles with feeling touched starved in the latest update of Tales of Hermitcraft by TheNerdyTurtle96! Being touch starved is something I (Ghost) can very much relate to, I feel ya Tango buddy!

Bluebanana23 has updated their hermitcraft oneshot book twice! In Eternal, Cleo finds a magical lamp, what could go wrong? Well, the trigger warning for death may uh, may mean something. And Whoops, a platonic/romantic hurt & comfort Scarian oneshot!

thathermitweirdo updated their ship oneshots, with a poly! Ren x Doc x Bdubs! If you like werewolf!Ren, this is the fic for you!

ausforyou updated their Hermitcraft book with some 3rd life content! Flower Husband angst to be exact! I know this isn't technically Hermitcraft but at this point I'm sure most Hermittpaders are also 3rd life fans.

AmythistStarr's Zombie Fungus is a Hermitcraft AU in season 7. Scar has just been elected mayor, just as the true nature of Mycelium was revealed... (pay heed to the warnings in the description if you plan on reading!)

Crash by Sunsturn is another wonderful Hermitcraft AU book which is getting an update soon! I don't want to spoil much, but it has Poultry Man ;)

Am I really different by Elder_Helen is a fic that features lesser-written characters like Wels and Stress!

Did you love Concorp's cat? If so, cathermitcraft is planning a sequel! Stay tuned for that :D

The DSMP and Hermitcraft crossovers don't stop coming and we're here for them! New Beginnings by Basil_F1res starts off with Grian making a slight miscalculation with his portals and ending up in a different server! Honestly a creative way for a crossover to happen, go check it out!

The Trauma of Two Worlds is another crossover, but with a twist in characters! Go check out AlphaWolf1107's profile if you're interested!

Third Life + Hermitcraft? EmberDragon34 has got you covered! A Glitch of Magic has one of the most unique plots I've seen! Read it now >:D

And can we all take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate how Meteor Effect by Crazycatmeow413 has 136 parts??? That's insane!!

Before we jump to the milestones, for those who don't know, VoidlessGlitcheshas decided to discontinue Wings of Hermitcraft: Sunshine. Although she said she may continue it, for now it's a big no.

Okay now it's time for the milestones!

To start off we have someone who has hit their one year anniversary! Congratulations Slothinati_eEeeE99!

brightshinerVI's oneshot book got 25k views! That's incredible, you deserve it <3

Itz_Larissa hit 130 followers and got 30k views on their Hermitcraft Oneshot book! Congrats!

And... that's it :'), unfortunately there haven't been many milestones this week but hopefully you guys can change that next time!

AND CONGRATS TO ORANGE OCELOTS FOR WINNING MCC THIS MONTH!!!! Grian with his first win and False with her third! THAT 1V3 CLUTCH AND OH MY GOD THAT SKYBATTLE TNT AND PETE DOMINATING ACE RACE I CAN'T-

And that's it for this week's recap! Thank you for reading and we'll see you next week <3

(It was way shorter than usual and we apologize but it has been tough to find new books to recap, #VivaLaRevival)