Recap #56: HERMIT CHALL- I mean, HALLOWEEN EVENTS!!

Info Gatherers: Eevee & Azael
Writers: Azael & Eevee
Editors: Eevee & Azael

Hey hey hey! Welcome to this week's recap folks! Ready for your daily dose of angst and news? You better be! >:D 

(Also, thank you guys so much for 900 followers! road to 1k mayhaps? :eyes:)

Diving straight in, several people have posted new stories, starting with sixth_constellation's Broken Wings. It's flower husbands rather than Hermitcraft, but that's no reason to exclude it! We all love this adorable ship and the writing is also lovely, so please go check it out!

Next, Hermitdere32 has a new fic called Revived, starting with an angsty chapter in Evo times. If you like angst, this will be one for you!

Thirdly, Hermitcraft_Queen started a fic called Tripled Attraction, centering on the ship Tango/Beef/Etho (Tangbeetho, as I'm calling it uwu) in a college and hybrid AU. If any of those interest you, maybe give it a look!

And finally, Hitsuji_goat decided to make a separate book for incorrect quotes so it doesn't clog up their Hermitcraft book!

On to the updates, PromiseTheMoon updated chapter thirty-three of their fic Unrecognizable!

I_love_Polar_Bears updated their Season 8 Oneshots book with some Tommy/Grian! Tommy's not doing so well in DSMP, so Grian takes him back to Hermitcraft to spend the night! Hurt comfort, my beloved <33

Steel Blood got a couple updates, a fic in which NPC Grian finds his way onto Hermitcraft. What chaos will the NPG get into while he's there? Head over to EmberDragon34's account to find out!

FluffyBella5 updated their s8 oneshots book with a fic about Xanthus and Xisuma! It's about time the brothers made up their relationship!

Praise the gods, --Newmoon-- updated Rise! And there's a new character that's been introduced :0

Siggi__ updated parts two and three of their amazing 3rd life poem, Tertia Vita! Us recappers are the biggest simp of this, and we demand (/j) that you all go read this right now! >:D

AlphaWolf1107 updated the Trauma of Two Worlds! Things are revealed and getting heated up :eyes:

Not Your Puppet was updated by Hermitdere32! Had me hooked the entire chapter, new things happening left and right. If you do read it, however, pay heed to the warnings!

AliasUnknwnn updated Permatwist! The book is kicking off with the server's beloved admin dying, so stay tuned for what happens next! (This is some really good writing holy shi-)

I can honestly never get enough of Superhero AU's, and if you're like me, you'll definitely enjoy MurtoK's oneshot! Go check it out, it's titled "Villains are just dues, dude". (beautiful name)

ValViolet1 updated their Hermitcraft book with a oneshot in a modern AU, where Jevin rescues a cat... or does the cat rescue him? ;) It's sweet, go give it a look!