Recap #41: Goodbye Season 7

Info Gatherers: ItzNotCarippsaPere_exe
Writers: EminenceGhost
Editors: EminenceGhost

Sup homies! Hope you're all holding up well as some of us are finishing up the last of school for the year along with making our goodbyes to Season 7 of Hermitcraft. And although it's sad, at least we have fanfiction to hold us over until Season 8! Wow, what a perfect segway into the recapping! I (Ghost) am amazing!

Hermits Vs. Blocks, a oneshot by PowderMcMc where Scar, Mumbo, and Iskall band together to burn all the blocks that they don't like. Nothing like a little therapeutic arson to make the bad blocks go away!

TheNerdyTurtle96 puts a dark spin on the Hermitton Herald with Front Page Headline! Cub and Cleo manage to keep the hermits come back for more and more server drama!

Crazycatmeow413 brings us the oneshot "Mob Hermits", where an unknown glitch is causing strange things to happen to some of the (formerly) human hermits.

Now let's move onto the announcements and milestones!

For those who are unaware, our beloved saphixe is going on hiatus for a few months to have a social media free summer! If you want, wish them a happy summer here and I (Ghost) can show them the next time I see them! :D

On the 25th of May, we celebrated the one year anniversary of both NightmareoftheCabin and AHyperFerret! So happy anniversary to you two! Hope this year was amazing for you and hope y'all stick around for another!

_adrilia_ has hit 80k reads on Origins! Let's go!!

 @ThePeggyOfTheGroup has hit 100 followers! :D

And now we've reached the end of the recap. Sorry it was a little short this time around, but keep in mind the recap members are in school and it's finals/testing season. AND SPEAKING OF SEASONS; Season 7 has been a wonderful ride and who knows what Season 8 has in store? Have an amazing week everyone!