Work Out

"This years team building activity is funded by the NAFC.  Each one of you will be paired with someone who use to work at Mercy West and vice-versa. You will get to know one another and work together to complete a relay race, family feud game and scavenger hunt in 3 weeks. The team that wins 2 out of 3 will get a grand prize of 3 thousand dollars split between the two and a pay raise."

Miranda walked out of the meeting and rolled her eyes, she tuned out after she heard race. Racing and running wasn't her thing. She watched as everyone found their partners and begin to talk to them.
Miranda looked to see her name beside someone named Benjamin Warren. "Who the hell is that?" Miranda mumbled looking at the bulletin board.

"Uh that would be me." A voice called from behind her.

Miranda slowly turned around and she was greeted with the most handsomest man she had ever laid eyes on. She looked him up and down taking in his features as much as she could. She didn't even realize she was staring until he cleared his throat.

"I’m Dr. Benjamin Warren Anesthesiologist." Ben said extending his hand.

"Dr. Miranda Bailey, General surgeon." Miranda replied shaking his hand.

"It looks like were partners." Ben said smiling.

"I can see that." "Look I don't participate in these kind of things.
I'll pay you half of whatever the prize is and be on my way."

Ben chuckled at the short but beautiful surgeon. He studied her for a few moments before speaking "the prize is three thousand dollars and a pay raise." Ben replied raising his eyebrows.

"Three thousand dollars." Miranda half shouted. She should have been paying more attention in the meeting.

"Yep."

"Come on let's go sit down." Miranda suggested. Ben and Miranda walked to the attending’s lounge and sat down at the empty table.

"I don’t think it should be too hard. It's just a relay race, family feud and a scavenger hunt with medical questions." Ben said confidently.

"That's easy for you to say. I don't work out and I'm not in shape."

Ben looked her over, she may not be in shape but she had a beautiful one. She was thick and had the right amount of everything. She was handcrafted by God himself. That was the first thing he noticed when he saw her standing from behind at the bulletin board.

"You don't have to be in shape, just healthy and besides Dr.Bailey you're beautiful in or out of shape. If this is what you call out of shape then keep doing what you're doing." Ben said licking his lips indistinctively. Miranda blushed and looked down smirking before saying "Thank you and Miranda is fine."

"Okay Miranda,  here's what we can do. After work for the next two weeks. We can use the gym in my apartment building. It closes at 10 but because I'm a doctor and get off at different times. They let me use it whenever."
Miranda nodded her head and listened.

"We can do stretches, use the stationary bike and treadmill to build momentum and cardio. We can also jump rope." Ben paused and thought about the short curvy doctor jumping rope that would be a sight to see.

"Okay Benjamin Warren, but we're taking it easy."

Ben nodded and laughed. The two swapped numbers and Ben text her his name and address.

"What day do you want to start?" Ben asked Miranda who was already walking towards the door.

"Tonight." She called back.

Miranda stared at herself in the mirror. When she got off work she stopped to the store to buy some work out clothes. She bought leggings and different women's dry-fit tops. She even bought shorts. She liked her outfit that she chose for tonight black leggings and a tight fitted shirt. The leggings were showing way too much of her back side, but it was nothing she could do about that. She tied her Nike shoes up and grabbed a towel and a water bottle.

Miranda drove to Ben's apartment and waited for him in the lobby. His apartment building was absolutely stunning.

"Hey Miranda." Ben said jogging out to her.

"Damn." Miranda mumbled. He was sexy in his work clothes but this was on a different level. Him in these grey shorts and a dropped armhole tank was absolutely the best thing she has seen by far.

"Hey." Miranda said smiling getting up walking with him. Ben walked Miranda to the elevator as they got inside. Ben pressed one and waited for it to open up.

Ben led Miranda to the gym and put the code into the door. 

"Wow this is a nice gym." Miranda informed him looking around.

"Yeah. It's what also helped sell me on this apartment. "Okay tonight we are going to take it easy and start light, so let's began with our stretches...it's 14 different ones that I do."

Miranda nodded her head and watched him. Ben stood tall and put both hands in the air reaching as high as possible. "This is called the sky reach." Ben enlighten.

Miranda followed his lead and did exactly as he did. 

"Next is toe touch, relax your back first and then touch the floor." Ben said demonstrating.

  Ben looked over to see Miranda doing it and he smiled. They counted to 30 together before coming up into a regular standing position.

Ben talked Miranda through the neck roll, shoulder roll, shoulder stretch, side reach, quadriceps and runners stretch. She was doing so good on those.

"Okay next one is the resistance leg. Lay on your back like this. Grasped behind the knee and pull back, mean while straightening leg variant, and point toe down." Ben said demonstrating.

Miranda got on the ground and she laid back doing what he said. Ben let out a chuckle as her leg was bending.

"Here let me help you out." Ben chuckled some more. Ben touched the top of her thigh on her leg that was straight and stretched it out some. He then grabbed her leg that was bent and grabbed her thigh.

"Point your toe." Ben instructed. Miranda did as told as he pushed back. Miranda was getting hot with this man between her legs and touching her thigh.

"Next leg." Ben said and he swapped one for the other doing the same.

"Here I'll help you with this last one."  Ben told her. Miranda continued laying on her back and Ben took Miranda's right leg and crossed it over her body. Pulling it towards the top of her arm pit slowly allowing her knee to bend. He then took his left knee against her left thigh to keep it locked in place. Ben looked down at her as she stared up at him. He wanted to groan at how flexible she actually was and he wouldn't mind putting her in other positions.

"Let me know if it hurts or you have been stretched enough, I don't want to pull your muscle." Ben said looking.

Miranda nodded shakily in understanding.

Ben and Miranda were into week two and they were still exercising, much to Ben's dismay Miranda was actually slimming down and she liked that. Ben preferred her to be thick just how he met her but, she was beautiful either way.

They went out to dinner and would have breakfast on the days that they couldn't. He really liked her, she was headstrong, feisty, stubborn but very intelligent, beautiful, hilarious and just and all-round good person with a big heart. She tried to act like she didn't care most of the time but he knew that she did. Miranda was just different from any woman he's ever known or just anyone period. She deserved a category all by herself.

Miranda came into the gym and looked at Ben, he was already  warming up.  Ben looked up from his push ups and nearly fell over at the sight of Miranda's thighs. His eyes traveled all the way up until they landed on her black spandex shorts. "Dam." Ben mumbled and Miranda blushed.

He knew he was going to be in trouble tonight and he groaned at the cold shower he was going to need.

"Miranda I told you about squatting like that. You have to keep your back at the correct angle or you will hurt yourself." Ben chastised watching her with the little weights in her hand.

"Chest up right" Ben said as he came up behind her.

He placed his hands on her waist. "Drive your hips back, bending at the knees and ankles, press your knees slightly open." Ben said reaching down between her legs to push her knees apart slightly.

Miranda's breath picked up as she did as instructed and dived her hips back. Her butt was pushed directly into his crotch and when his hands traveled down in-between her legs. Her legs began to shake from the contact.

"Sit into a squat position while still keeping your heels and toes on the ground, chest up and shoulders back." Ben said as Miranda began to squat and he kept his hands placed on the sides of her waist.

"See now you are parallel and your knees are bent at a 90° angle. No pressure on your lower back." Ben said and Miranda nodded clearing her throat. "Thank you." She managed to get out.

"No problem. I'm just here to make sure that you don't stretch out too much." Ben said in her ear and Miranda shuddered. She didn't need his help with the stretch anymore but she wouldn't tell him he could let go, he felt too good against her.

"I want you to stretch me out." Miranda mumbled under her breath.
Ben caught every word and his eyes widen. Those words went immediately to his groin and he bit his lip to stop his moan.

"Care to repeat that Miranda." Ben said in her ear.

This is it Miranda thought to herself. She had wanted this man sense the very first day of them working out together. "I want you to stretch me out, a different kind of work out." Miranda said with a sexy voice and she turned her head slightly to look at him.

Ben let go of her wide motherly hips so she could stand straight and he turned her around to face him. Their eyes held each others before Ben leaned down, Miranda stood on her toes to meet him in the middle and their lips touched. It was soft and gentle; Miranda wanted more, dropping the tiny blue weights on the ground, she reached up to the sides of his face and brought his mouth closer to hers to the point that their teeth were touching.

Their kiss became passionate, rough and more demanding as the seconds went on. Ben dipped his tongue into Miranda's mouth and she moaned as his swiped against hers.

Ben backed them up walking them to a wall and braced Miranda against it ensuring their body's were touching head to toe.

He held the back of her neck with his left hand, Ben reached down and enveloped her left breast with his right hand. He could feel her nipple get hard under her sports bra and Miranda reached down and grabbed his erection over his shorts varying between stroking and rubbing.

Ben moved his hand from her breast to her hip, being sure to touch as much skin as possible. His fingertips slipped below the waistband of her shorts, and below her panties. She too slipped her hand from the outside of his shorts to the inside, and the touch of Miranda's soft fingers experiencing Ben's penis for the first time increased the thrilling sensation flowing through his body. She took just a moment to explore his member, and finally embraced it fully, gently and firmly continuing to stroke.

"Dam he's big." Miranda thought to herself and it only made her want him more.

Ben's fingertips reached the top of her pussy and he began to feel her lips. They were so soft. He could tell when he touch them that Miranda was being filled with satisfying sensation. Her body shuddered slightly. He edged his hand further onto her and felt the fullness of her lips completely. Her contours were soft and slick.

Feeling her core wasn't enough - not by a long shot. Ben wanted to taste her. He use both hands to pull Miranda's shorts and panties down and she helped along the way.

To say Miranda was nervous was an understatement. This was the first time she did anything with a man who wasn't Tucker and she never thought that she would be here after two weeks of knowing Ben. This wasn't her at all by the feeling he gave her from his touch and his mouth, she was glad that she was doing it and wouldn't stop him. He could have his way in every regard.

Ben made his down her body with his mouth swiftly and with purpose. He kissed her neck, her collar bone.

Miranda reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head with Ben's help. 

Ben then kissed the duct of her nipple now exposed as her breast spilled over her bra. Ben continue to her stomach as he braced her against the wall. He reached her mound and feeling it with his mouth was another level of intimacy.

Miranda ran her fingers across his head as his tongue move to her core.

Miranda was breathing heavily in anticipation. She only heard stories about this part of sex and she was ready to experience it like never before.

Ben licked around her clit first. A rush flowed through his body as he tasted her. His tongue continued to explore her lips, sliding between and around them, moving them apart from each other.

"Oh Ben." Miranda moaned in pleasure.

She lifted her left leg, resting her thigh on his shoulder, giving Ben more access to her treasure. Sealing his lips around her clit, Ben sucked and pulled her lips into his mouth. He sucked her clit and massaged her lips with his tongue. Moving his mouth further between her legs, he found her entrance and wasted no time diving into her to taste the build up of her wetness.

"Shit." Miranda cursed.
Ben plunged his tongue into her, but it wasn't deep enough, he wanted more, she tasted like heaven.

Miranda reacted by adjusting her hips forward. Ben responded by entering her as deep as he could. Her walls surrounded his tongue as he applied licking motions forward and back. The sensation of her wrapped around his tongue was exhilarating; she was so tight.

Ben felt all sides of her walls simultaneously in such an up close and personal way. Pulling away slightly, her clit was needy for more attention. Giving it a mix of tongue flicking and sucking is just what she needed. Ben wanted her to feel his taste buds. He wanted Miranda to cum on his face.

Ben kept going, egged on by the sounds of her moans and cries of pleasure. "Ben I'm so close, God you feel so good."

He lapped at her feverishly until she was shaking against him. "Ben I'm- " Miranda traveled off as her orgasm over came her and the room was now filled with her moans and mixes of heavy breathing.
Ben barely gave her time to recover. Continuing to press themselves against the wall, Ben stood and met her face, shimmying his shorts to his ankles along the way fully revealing his penis at attention.

Holding her left leg in the air with his right hand, he use his left to position the head of his member between her legs. Her warm supple lips welcomed his throbbing head. Ben moved forward and back slightly to coax him with her juices, and began to put upward pressure onto her opening. Ben's head began to penetrate Miranda and he moved slowly at first to carefully feel the ridge of his head press through her tightness.

He then pulled back out. "Huh." Miranda looked at him with a whine in her voice. "Condoms." Ben said seriously.

"It's okay I'm on birth control." Miranda replied. "Now come on." Miranda urged him.

Once inside, neither of them could hold back and they pushed against each other for what they both have been imagining impatiently. They pressed hard enough to make sure she accepted his whole girth. Still holding her leg, Ben began thrusting harder, being careful not to make too much noise in the gym. While holding the back of her neck with his left hand, Ben reached down with his right and began playing with her clit while he moved in and out of her.

"Fuck Miranda." Ben groaned at her tightness.

Miranda was breathing heavily. They rhythm together, looking intensely into each other eyes barely able to contain.
Ben removed his hand and moved closer, his pelvic bone was adding pressure to her clit as he fuck her, and Miranda began breathing harder and harder. Eventually, she shuddered. Ben read her body and breathing and slowed his movement so she could cum completely on him.

"Benjaminnn." Miranda moaned out as she pulsed softly on his penis, and then, motioned for him to fuck her hard for a few moments while she finished.

Miranda calmed her breathing momentarily and began making motions to release his engorged member.

As she moved off of him, Ben felt the cold air on his impossibly hard dick.

"Sit." Miranda ushered to the bench and Ben did as told. Miranda threw her legs across him and sat down on his lap. Ben held on to the sides of her hips. Miranda reached under her bra and pulled it up over her head taking it off.

Miranda then smashed her lips against his as they kissed hungrily. She then sat up and she reached back and grabbed his throbbing penis and guided him into her wet pussy. The sensation of cold to warm was invigorating.

"Benjamin." Miranda said moaning out as she put her hands on his shoulders. She began to move on him slowly.

Miranda did a slow leisure pace for a while before the build up in her stomach became almost emergent, she began fucking him more quickly this time and they could feel their pelvis touching. Miranda move back and forth, harder and harder. From this position, Ben could better feel her soft walls against the underside of his shaft, near the tip. For him, that's the spot that gives him the most and best sensation.

"Uh." Miranda moaned out licking her lips. She pulled Ben closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. One hand cradled the back of his head and the other scratched at his back.

Miranda was in heaven this might be her new favorite position. Ben was deep and so close. Her nipples brushed against his chest and his pelvis was stimulating her clit.

Ben gripped her waist tighter and Miranda knew he was close. She moved on him harder and a bit faster. She then contracted her walls and made her vagina grip him almost like she was milking him.

"Dam Miranda. " Ben groaned out as he came filling her. Miranda moaned as his pulsing member jerked inside of her.

Miranda bounced a few more times until she felt herself cumming. Miranda felt Ben put his hand on her back to keep her from falling backwards as her back arched.

"Benjamin Warren, that was so fucking good." Miranda praised out of breath.

"Yes. It. Was." Ben said slowly, he felt high.

Miranda and Ben sat there for a while. Just bashing in the feeling before Miranda slid off of him.

She grabbed her shirt and slid it over her head, walking to get her panties and shorts that were across the room.

Miranda slid them on and then she handed Ben his boxers and shorts.

"Stay with me." Ben told her putting his clothes on.

"Ben." Miranda said looking at him.

"I like you Miranda and you like me, spend the night with me." Ben said seriously.

"Fine because breakfast is on you in the morning and I need to put these clothes in the washing machine." Miranda relented.

Ben watched Miranda limp a little and he laughed. "Hey, it's not funny I haven't had sex in years." Miranda retorted.

"I'm glad I helped you out with a stretch." Ben replied.

"Me too honey me too." Miranda said shuddering just thinking about it.

Miranda washed off and Ben gave her a t-shirt to put on before she climbed into his bed. Ben scooted close to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing behind her ear.

"I want to date you Miranda." Ben said seriously.  "I know we just had sex and we don't want to rush it and put a label on it."

"Yes, we can date, we practically do anyway, we have been eating and getting to know each other for two weeks now." Miranda answered as Ben kissed her neck.

Miranda got ready for the relay race. She looked over at the crowd that was sitting in the bleachers.

"Chief may I asked why we have to run with a retractor in our hand?" Miranda asked

"Because it's a relay race."

"I get that but it's dangerous to have surgical equipment in your hand." Miranda pointed out.

"That's why it's a retractor with a curve and not a sharp end Miranda." Richard said in a duh tone.

"Oh okay but sir a baton would have been just fine." Miranda said shrugging her shoulders.

"Dr. Bailey." Ben spoke casually looking her over as he walked by.

Miranda blushed and caught his eye before looking away.  "Dr. Warren" She said coolly.

"Are you ready?" Ben questioned.

"Matter of fact I am." Her and Ben came out to the track the day before yesterday and completed their relay race practice and it only took them 6 minutes to complete the track.

Miranda watched as Ben waked across the field the half point line and she smiled. He was so handsome and she was really glad they met.

Miranda stood in her spot at the starting line and she began to stretch a little.

"You ready Bailey." Callie asked and Miranda nodded she definitely was and was so competitive.

"Alright get ready on you marks, get set."

Bow the sound of the gun range loudly in the air. Miranda took off slow like Ben told her and then she built up her speed gradually. She concentrated as her feet hit the pavement at a patter. She inhaled and exhaled through her mouth allowing more oxygen in to fuel her muscles. She learned an alternating pattern for breathing so she wouldn't exhale on the same foot.

Miranda eventually passed all of her competitors and remained a 100 meter lead.

She pass the baton to Ben and watched him take off. Miranda walked around putting her hands up in the air to help her breathe better.

Miranda walked across the field to get closer to the finishing point so she could see if Ben was going to win.

He was in the lead so far but Mark and Derek was not far behind him.

"Almost come on, come on." Miranda chanted with anxiousness.

"Aww he did." Miranda jumped up for joy as Ben crossed the finish line.

She ran over to him and hugged him out of excitement. "You did it." Miranda yelled happily.

"No we did it." Ben smiled trying to catch his breath. His hands were on her lower back and he refrained from traveling father to rest his hand on her ass. Something they did in the privacy of their own homes.

"Congratulations." Richard said handing Miranda and Ben a medal.
Ben smiled and leaned in to whisper in Miranda’s ear. "I wanna give you a different type of award." Ben whispered seductively.

Miranda laughed and pushed him but mouthed to him "Tonight."

The next few days went by and Miranda stood next to Ben at their table waiting as Richard read them a question.

"Name something that you don't learn in school." Richard asked and he turned to Miranda.

"Parenting." Miranda answered quickly.

"Ahh good answer." Ben read clapping.

They looked to the board as it popped up as the number 1 answer.

"Yes!" Miranda cheered excitedly.

Miranda and Ben won the first round of family feud yesterday but it was so many groups that the winners had to go against each other to see who really won the final round.

Miranda was upset because Callie and a doctor from mercy west won the scavenger hunt but it was all Ben’s fault because he wanted to get frisky on the park trail and they never completed the hunt. So they were neck and neck with each other for the prize.

All Ben had to do was answer his last response finishing up with the last answer on the board.

Miranda thought of everything she could think of as to what you don't learn in school but they were missing one and she didn't know what the hell it was.

"Sex" Ben said out loud. Miranda looked at Ben and she wanted to laugh before she mumbled “I don’t know where you learned but you got a 4.0 in that.” Miranda hoped that was correct and she looked at Callie across from them, praying they got it wrong . 

When the spot flipped over and dinged. Miranda jumped for joy.

"Dam you are smart." Miranda stated pulling him in for a hug.

"we won a pay raise and 3 thousand dollars." Ben said excitedly.  "I'm taking you out to dinner." He added.

"Ohh where are we going?" Miranda questioned excitedly.

"Canlis" Ben said and Miranda nodded. It was only right to go to one of the most expensive restaurants in their city.

"It's a date." Miranda confirmed.

Richard handed them a check and Miranda smiled. "Thank you sir."

"No problem Bailey...and I'm glad I chose him to be your partner." Richard said with suggestive eyes.

"You did that on purpose." Miranda gasped.

"I did." Richard whispered back.

"Thank you again sir." Miranda replied happily.

"You ready." Ben asked walking beside her.

"Yeah, I am. You are dropping me off at home and then coming back to get me ?" Miranda questioned.

"Yeah, and Miranda. I want you to be my girlfriend." Ben said seriously.

"You couldn't wait to ask me over dinner?" Miranda asked chuckling.

"No I couldn't..." Ben answered waiting on her answer.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." Miranda smirked and Ben cheesed leaning down to kiss her.

"Hey, no PDA at work." Miranda whined but then pecked his lips once laughing.

" Hey ben we haven't worked out in a while." Miranda noted and Ben gave her a warning look.

"No Ben I'm serious." Miranda chuckled "a real work out."

"We can still work out once or twice a week but I wanna work out the other way all the time." Ben said and Miranda smiled.

"I agree."