House Wife

Ben walked into the house and he smiled seeing his family sitting at the counter.

"You're late." Miranda smiled fixing everyone's plate.

"I tried to get out on time." He laughed looking at her in her pajamas. She always looked so beautiful.

"Good morning." He smiled talking to Tuck and Joey.

"Good morning old man." Tuck laughed

"Good morning." Joey smiled laughing at Tuck.

"Uh I am not old." Ben replied clicking his teeth. He kissed Pru on the head before hugging and kissing Miranda on the lips twice.

"You're in a cooking mood?" He questioned looking at everything laid out on the counter. She had biscuits, eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage links, bacon, candied bacon, grits, and fried potatoes.

"I had the time so I figured why not and it's a first time in a long while that us 5 are able to sit down and enjoy breakfast together."

"You're off today?" Ben asked suspiciously.

"I am." she smiled. "What do you want on your plate baby?"

Ben licked his lips and looked her up and down while Miranda eyed him. He answered the question silently nodding his head at her.

"Uh." Miranda gasped looking around at the kids to make sure they weren't paying him any mind.

"I want everything."

"I figured as much." She giggled winking at him.

After they ate breakfast, they sat down at the dinning room table and talked for a while.

"So what's the plan for today?" Tuck asked. Normally when the 5 of them got a chance to spend time together they would do something all day long, from the morning until it was time for bed at night.

He liked those rare days when they got to do it.

"I'm not sure. What do you want to do baby?" Ben questioned.

"You want to go to the zoo honey?" Miranda asked Pru tickling her as she laughed in her lap.

"No." The boys groaned.

"How about everyone write down something that you want to do today. We will put them in a jar and shake it up and which ever we pull out we will do."

"Deal." Tuck and Joey said excitedly.

"Think long and hard." Miranda said seriously.

Joey wrote down go kart racing while Tuck wrote Apex Entertainment, which was a building that had a huge arcade, mini golfing, escape room, laser tag, bowling, bumper cars and others.

He figured he would pick that, so, if Joey's didn't get pick they had another chance to still do go karting amongst other things.

Miranda wrote down the zoo for Pru's pick and the air and space museum for herself. She looked over at what Ben was writing and took it.

"Baby if you think, I'm going golfing with these kids and all 4 of us be bored to death, you are wrong. Pick something else."

Ben rolled his eyes and wrote down bike riding.

"Ben I'm not doing that I don't even like riding...

"You do like riding." Ben grinned.

"I've never seen mom ride a bike ever." Tuck responded cutting into their conversation.

"I wasn't talking about a bike." He mumbled and Miranda elbowed him hard in the stomach.

Once everyone put their idea in the jar, Miranda closed it and shook it up. She sat it back on the counter and Joey took the top off.

"Uh uh close your eyes." Ben stressed looking at her.

"I am not going to cheat." She laughed.

"I'm with dad." Tuck added.

Miranda closed her eyes and reached into the jar.

"Apex entertainment." She read off and the boys shouted yes.

"Alright so that's the plan today." Ben stated.

"Do they have kid friendly things there?" Miranda questioned.

"They have everything, bowling, mini golf, arcade, go kart, laser tag, bumper cars, rope courses, escape room and sport simulations."

"So an advance chuck e cheese?" Ben asked.

"Yes." Joey nodded.

"Good so they have food?"

"Yes pizza, nachos, and wings. Stuff like that."

"Ok, so we will go around 1 stay for a few hours then we will do movie night tonight?" Miranda suggested and everyone nodded.

"It's ten now, so take showers and get yourselves ready." Ben instructed, he honestly wanted to go take a nap before they went anywhere.

"Come on missy, lets get you bathed and then dressed." Miranda smiled picking Pru up. She took her into her room and sat her down on the small bed.

"What color are we wearing today?

"Yellow." Pru cheered.

"Yellow it is."

Miranda looked through her closet and pulled out an outfit that Ben bought. A white Nike shirt that had a yellow daisy going through the black check and yellow matching shorts.

Joey was in the hall bathroom so she took her into her room and washed her up. After she lotion her down Miranda did her hair putting it in a ponytail with a curly bang. She let Pru stand on the stool and brush her teeth, before she got dressed.

"Ok and we are all done." Miranda cheesed and Pru said yay excitedly.

She grabbed her tablet and handed it to her before cutting on peppa pig. She closed the baby gate and walked back over to her room.

She looked over at her husband laying back with his eyes closed but she knew he wasn't sleeping.

"I have to talk to you about something." Miranda said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong? You ok?" Ben asked opening his eyes and turning to look at her.

"I actually feel wonderful. For the first time in years I feel free." She expressed. "I quit my job last night."

"Huh?" Ben asked confused.

"I quit." Miranda repeated.

"Miranda Bailey quit?" He questioned shocked.

"Yes." She laughed. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"It is. It really is." Ben chuckled in disbelief.

"Well the kids college funds are already paid up, the house and the cars are paid for." She shrugged.

"Wait, so you don't ever plan to go back?" Ben questioned pulling her down beside him, so they were eye level.

"Honestly I don't know. After they closed the program down, I just didn't want the stress anymore. Baby so much happened yesterday it was ridiculous."

"Fill me in." He encouraged rubbing her leg.

"Ok so get this, Owen and Teddy are murderers and I had to call the police on them."

"Wait what?!" Ben shouted sitting up.

"Yes, so Owen was stealing drugs from the hospital and giving it to soldiers to take--"

"Mercy killings." He cut her off.

"Exactly. Key word killings... unauthorized... murders. A guy came in and reported them to me, I caught them getting ready to flee, so then Owen and Teddy asked me to let them walk."

"That's not right why would they ask you to do that, you could loose your license or go to jail for that."

"Teddy asked me what if it was Ben?" Miranda told him rolling her eyes.

"Me, why did I have to be brought in the situation?" Ben asked confused.

"Because she said you weren't a rule follower."

"I may not be a rule follower, but I don't break the law."

"And that's exactly what I told her verbatim." She smiled kissing him.

"Hell, I reported my own captain for stealing drugs." He added.

"I didn't call the police until later, I gave them enough time to run." Miranda whispered, her eyes getting teary. "They are probably on the other side of the world by now."

"Where do you think they would go?"

"I'm thinking Germany because that's where Teddy came from. She was working over there for years."

"That is crazy as hell." Ben said blowing out a breath.

"You telling me. Then Meredith did a unorthodox surgery that could have waited in the middle of the blood shortage. By the way thank you baby for picking all that blood up for me. You are my hero." Miranda praised touching his face.

"any way Meredith wasted blood and killed a woman. That's why the program was shutdown. I couldn't take it anymore Ben. I was so stressed and my bp was being raised every time I stepped foot into Grey Sloan. So I just quit."

"I'm glad that you are finally doing something for yourself, but I'm worried that you would be bored sitting at home. You were never the house wife type."

"I want to be able to spend more time with the kids. I can teach Pru myself and get her ready for preschool. Maybe I could work with you at the clinic." She smiled.

"You know I would love to have you there." He smiled nuzzling her neck. "You know this is the perfect time for you to venture out on your own."

"On my own? As in my own hospital?" Miranda asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah It's time for you to start your own legacy Miranda Bailey."

"You think I could do it?"

"Of course. We certainly have the money for it. So much so that if you did do it, it won't put a dent in the account."

"We do have a lot of money. I figured we were going to donate to charities."

"I say you start your own hospital or teaching facility. Train your own surgeons, hire your own doctors, nurses and staff."

"What would we call it?"

"Miranda Bailey Medical Training Center."

"Damn you really thought about this." She laughed.

"I have, I know you would excel at anything you do. So start your own Private practice."

"I think the name should be Miranda Bailey-Warren Medical Training Center or Bailey-Warren medical Training center."

Ben smiled and flipped her over kissing her lips and she laughed at the surprise before placing her hands on both sides of his face kissing him back harder.

"Let's take a vacation, just you and me. We distress and just have fun."

"Ben what does it look like for us to go vacation and leave our kids."

"It will look like a husband and wife trying to spend time together alone."

"But Ben its not fair. They've been in the house for a whole year because of covid."

"You're right." He pouted "but that means we can't have sex."

"Probably not." She giggled. "How about we take a 5 day vacation with the kids and then a two day weekend vacation with just us... a staycation we will get a hotel and then its just you and me."

"Deal. Get out everything you want to do those 5 days because that weekend we are not leaving that suite."

"You won't see me complaining." Miranda chimed before giving Ben a toothy grin.

Ben smiled at her, happy to be with his. It was always fulfilling to just be in her presence.

"I love you." Ben professed.

"I love you too Benjamin Warren." Miranda responded not missing a beat as she pecked his lips.

"Hey honey." Miranda smiled when Ben walked into the clinic. She was putting away antiseptic skin cleaner.

"Hey my love." Ben replied pulling her into a hug.

"I love this." Miranda told him.

"I love you too." Ben returned and Miranda laughed.

"I was saying that I love this...us working together and seeing each other everyday like we use to at the hospital."

"Oh I love this too. I missed this. This is golden "

"It really is...can you take that box down for me?"

"Yes I will shortie." Ben teased and Miranda rolled her eyes.

"Hello, I need to be check out." A man interrupted them.

"I’m going to  help him, can you put this up?" Miranda asked Ben and then turned her head and she put the other box up. "Okay right this way." Miranda ushered him into the area behind the curtain to sit on the bed.
"Hi, I am doctor Miranda Bailey  and what’s your name

"Kyle Ostrum."

"Its nice to meet you, What’s seems to be the problem?" Miranda asked putting gloves on.

"I have been having terrible headaches and shortness of breath."

"And how long has this been occurring?" Miranda questioned.

"About a week consistently...it's like I just have this tightness in my chest and it effects my breathing."

Miranda nodded and placed her stethoscope in her ears. "I'm going to take a listen to your breathing, first your stomach and then your back." She lifted his shirt and began to listen to his lungs and then went to his back to listen.

"Breathe in ....and then out." She Instructed and listened again.

"Okay yeah your breathing is very shallow. I'm going to check you heart because that too sounded really fast."

"Can you unbutton your shirt?"

"Like take it off?" He questioned quickly.

"Just unbutton so I can get to you chest better." Miranda replied and he did as told.

"Your heart rate is very accelerated. Okay now do me a favor and remove you shirt. I want to get a good look at your arms."

"My arms?"

"Yes, I wanted to see if your veins were constricted. Something is going on. "

"Is that necessary?"

Miranda turned and looked at him questioning...what the hell was his problem.

"I'm trying to treat you sir."

"I don't think these measures need to be taken."

"Listen I am Chief of Surgery at Grey Sloan memorial hospital. This may be a clinic but you are not getting mediocre care...I can't help you if you don't let me help you."

The man sighed and began to take his shirt off. Miranda examined his veins before traveling up his left arm with her eyes. She gasped before she could stop her self.

"Dr. Warren can you come here for a second." Miranda called out.

"Hey Doctor Bailey." Ben said smoothly walking into the room.

Miranda looked up at Ben and then averted her eyes to his arm.

"How long have you been using?" Ben questioned and Miranda nodded. She knew exactly why his heart rate was accelerated and why his breathing was shallow.

"About two years now...I um started with my legs, so it wouldn't be as noticeable but they are no longer a good access point so my arms." Kyle answered.

"Your veins are very constricted may I ask what is your choice of drug?" Miranda asked.

"Cocaine." He answered after clearing his throat.

"Cocaine is a powerful stimulant that works by targeting the central nervous system, starting at the brain. It targets the brain’s reward system, also referred to as its mesolimbic dopamine system." Ben voiced and Miranda nodded.

" injecting or smoking cocaine allows it to bind itself to dopamine transporters, blocking the release of dopamine. This causes a build-up that amplifies communication between neurons. which causes increased heart rate, constricted vessels, Hardened arteries, veins, and capillaries and your blood supply to the lungs is being cut off."

"So what can I do?" He asked breathing heavy.

"You have to get off of drugs. I can give you a rehab list."

Miranda took a seat and looked at Kyle. "I know it's a hard process but the road that you are traveling down will only lead to death. Your veins are constricting, meaning the blood in your body will not be able to circulate. You will have heart damage and or organ failure. It's vital that you do this."

"If not for you do It for your wife " Ben gestured to his wedding ring. "I love my wife so much, I would do anything for her and I know you would do the same " Ben added and Kyle nodded.

Miranda grabbed a note pad and began to write on it. "I want you to have a consult with Dr. Shepherd at Grey Sloan she will give you more insight and things to help you." Miranda stated handing him a piece of paper.

"Can I go now?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. I will give her a call to let her know." Miranda assured him and he began to put his shirt on.

Ben and Miranda stepped out of the room and Ben slid his hand in hers. " I love you so much too." Miranda said referring to his comment to Kyle.

Ben kissed her on the cheek and Miranda smiled brightly. "You two are such goals " Travis announced.

Miranda blushed. "Thank you Travis."

Months passed and Miranda stopped working at the clinic so much. She wanted Ben to have his space. It was good to work him with but not everyday. She knew he enjoyed being his own person at work and not having to worry about her seeing or hearing something.

She put her focus on the house and the kids. She learned new dishes to cook and bake. She was really good at this house wife thing. She'd honestly never thought that this would be where her life was. Another thing that was getting old was not having sex with her husband. It was ridiculous that they could never find time to do that...she wanted that now and it was honestly going to drive her mad.

"Hey babe." Ben greeted opening up the front door.

"Hey honey." Miranda chimed turning on the couching to face him.
"How was your shift last night...judging from your grill smell, I know you had a call last night." Miranda added.

"Yeah I did. It wasn't that bad though. Bottom floor of an apartment complex. Electrical wiring outdated. We put the fire out and then had to evacuate the whole complex." Ben explained and Miranda nodded.

Miranda looked at her watch and then back up at him. "What's the matter?" Ben questioned watching the wheels turn in her head.

"My problem is that I want to have sex with you." Miranda told him, followed by giving him a soft sexy smile.

Ben swallowed hard and looked around, he was honestly sleepy but hearing this was like coffee.

"Where is Pru? I know the boys are at school but-

"She went to breakfast and shopping with her grandparents. We have about 30 minutes to an hour to ourselves finally and we need to seize the moment...I have not been working at that hospital for a months now. I'm almost a regular house wife, cooking, cleaning, watching the kids. The only thing I'm not doing is screwing my husband. If we're stepping back to the 50s for a bit, well I want that part too. And gosh baby it's been so long, my body needs you, more so my vagina." Miranda ranted.

"30 minutes to an hour?" Ben questioned looking at his watch before giving her a toothy grin as he walked around to sit beside her on the couch.

"I want you to fuck me and Benjamin you know when I say fuck me I want you to-

"Fuck the shit out of you." Ben cut her off cupping her cheek and pulling her into him a little, so his mouth could meet hers.

"Precisely." Miranda chimed kissing his lips.

Miranda pushed her tongue into Ben's mouth and she sighed as they began to kiss deeply.

She laid back and scooted down onto the couch pulling him down with her so they wouldn't break the kiss. Miranda brought her legs up and wrapped them on Ben's waist

Ben pushed in between her open legs as Miranda grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and began to lift it up and off him, tossing it on the floor.

Miranda wanted Ben so bad, her panties were already soaking wet. She was ready for him. Her body made sure that he would slide in on a river and she was trembling with desire. Ben was hard as hell. He missed this so much with his wife, he was afraid that if he didn't control himself mentally, he would cum as soon as he slid in.

Ben writhed against her and his hard-on was pressing against her causing her vagina and clit to pulse in want. Miranda let out a breath loudly ready for the next part.

Miranda knew what it was like to be horny and want her husband. With their commuter marriage, her heart attack period, sabbatical, covid separation, and now their busy home and work life. These periods in their marriage were hard because they were a couple that valued their sex life. They never went more than two days with out it. Like before. She was fed up and absolutely aching for him. She didn't think she was going to last long. She had to calm herself down or else she would cum as soon as he slid inside. She decided to do her best to hold out. The longer you wait during intercourse, the bigger the orgasm was and she was in need of a huge one.

Ben kissed her lips then down her neck to the top of her bra. He pushed her bra down, freeing her full breast. Miranda hissed when his lips covered her nipple and he sucked it into his mouth. His other hand slid down her dress and found her soaking panties, he pushed them over and his finger rubbed her center, feeling her wetness and intense heat.

"Mmmm." Miranda moaned arching her back to push herself on to his hand. Ben stared up at her as he continued licking and sucking on her nipples. He heard her breathing change and it was enough to make his change. His wife could make him cum just from a simple moan.

Miranda reached down and rubbed Ben's hard on through his pants and Ben caressed her clit with his fingers.

Ben switched to her other nipple and gave it the same attention. "Fuck me baby." Miranda commanded out of breath.

She fiddled with his belt undoing it, before undoing his button and pulling down his zipper. Miranda pulled his pants and boxers down to his thighs and she groaned when his erection sprung free and rubbed against her.

Ben slipped a finger into his wife and Miranda threw her head back moaning loudly. He pushed it in and out a couple times, appreciating how snug and tight she was, before slipping it out and placing it into his mouth to taste her. "Dam baby you are always so good."

"Let me taste." She told him and Ben leaned down kissing her lips hungrily. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and swirled it around hers. Miranda moaned against his lips as she sucked on his tongue.

Ben pulled Miranda's legs up and he pushed her dress up before grabbing her panties and pulling them off, now looking down at her glistening pussy as her juices gathered and dripped out. He grabbed his penis and rubbed it against her clit. He pressed a little bit into her opening before pulling back out.

Miranda would hold her breath ready for the intrusion and then sigh loudly when he pulled back and rubbed it against her. Ben felt his dick saturated in her wetness and he bit his lip at the feeling. Deciding they both had enough of teasing he pushed inside of her.

"Uhhh." Miranda moaned gripping at his back.

"Shit." Ben grunted in pleasure. Miranda gripped his penis tightly and her heat and wetness welcomed him.

Ben pulled all the way out and slid in on her river once more pushing until he was balls deep.

"Ohhhh yesss baby." Miranda whined squeezing him tight with her arms and legs, wanting him as close as he could get.

Miranda cupped the back of his head and kissed his lips, slipping her tongue back into his mouth.

"I missed you." Ben told her earnestly as he moved.

"I missed you too...shitttt." Miranda dragged out as she began to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Dam your pussy is so good. You're so tight and wet." Ben voiced as he pushed Miranda's legs up so they were by his stomach instead of his thighs.

Miranda's feet dangled a little in the air and the blissful sensation increased tremendously.

"Oh harder baby." Miranda demanded. Ben pushed up on his hands and did like she requested. He slammed into her harder.

"Uhhh just like that...don't stop please don't stop." She begged.

Ben looked down at his wife and he watched as her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at him. Her mouth was parted as she continuously moaned and her beautiful breast bounced up and down rhythmically with each thrust. Ben reached and pushed her bra and top of her dress down more, so they could move more freely.

He grabbed at her breast roughly and pulled on her nipples. Ben was in his own sexual world. Miranda's moans, the sound of the impact of their bodies meeting, her wet vagina squelching and the sound of the couch moving was creating the most erotic and stimulating sound all together.

Bed sped up more and grabbed Miranda's thighs. "Ohhh yesss husband."

Suddenly the doorbell sounded and Ben paused.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because of the door." Ben replied about to pull out.

"Ignore it and keep going we were almost there." Miranda responded rubbing his arms.

Ben started back up his strokes and Miranda rubbed his head and then the door bell sounded again.

"It has to be Pru and her grandparents baby."

"They told me that they would be back at 12:45 or 1. Its only 12:30." Miranda whined. "So that's on them. They are going to have to wait." She added pulling him down to her lips.

Ben paused again at the now knock at the door.

"Benjamin If you stop right now before I cum I'm going to go insane." Miranda whimpered pulling him closer.

"Miranda we got to answer the door, it's our baby." Ben whispered.

Miranda ignored him and rocked her hips to meet his. She cupped the back of his head and licked his ear before moaning quietly. "Oh God yes Ben, don't stop."

The doorbell rung once more followed by another knock. Ben looked over at his phone vibrating on the table and saw Bill's name across the screen. He sighed and pulled out of Miranda and she whined frustrated.

"Wrap that blanket around you and grab your panties. Go lay on our bed and undress completely. I will finish this and take care of you, but first I have to answer the door." Ben told her assertively.

Ben grabbed his phone off of the table to buy them more time. "Hey Bill I'm sorry I left my phone inside and I was out back. I'm on my way to answer the door now." Ben explained before hanging up. He zipped his pants up and threw his shirt on. Making sure he looked presentable.

Miranda grabbed her panties and her things before she hurried up the stairs. She did as told and took her dress off and put it in her clothes basket. She took her bra off and then threw them in the basket with her other clothes.

Ben opened the door and he saw Ifeya and Bill holding a sleeping Pru.
"I'm sorry again to you both. How long has she been sleeping?"

"She fell asleep on the ride back, so 15 minutes."

Ben smiled because that meant she would be down for another 45 minutes to an hour. "Thank you." Ben replied quietly as he took her carefully and grabbed her bag.

"Alright we will see you next time." Ben whispered as he shut the door.

Ben walked up stairs and he laid Pru down in her bed. He made sure she was comfortable before he turned her TV on. So, she could have white noise to prevent Miranda's moans from disturbing her.

Next, he shut her door a little before walking down the hall way to his room, already taking his shirt off.

Ben walked through his bedroom door and he shut the door, looking at his naked beautiful wife laying on the bed facing the him.

"Dam." He moaned as he took his pants off. Miranda used her pointer finger and ushered him to the bed.

Ben crawled over top of her and gave her huge smile all while Miranda gave him a seductive grin. "Where were we?" Ben questioned knowingly.

"Fucking the shit out of me." Miranda answered quickly pulling him into a kiss. Ben grabbed his penis and pushed inside to the hilt.

"Uhhh oh my goddddd Benjamin." Miranda moaned loudly grabbing his back with one hand and his head with her other.

"This is so good." Miranda announced.
"Dam right." Ben replied moving a bit faster. They could hear their bed slamming into the wall.

"Her TV is on right." Miranda asked worried about her noise level.

"Yes." Ben answered.

"Great." Miranda replied lifting her legs up to put on his shoulder.

Both Ben and Miranda's breathing increased at the change in depth of his penis.

"Fuck Miranda." Ben moaned stroking deeply inside of her. Miranda met him thrust for thrust. She was clamping around him tightly, on the verge of cumming.

Ben looked down at his penis sliding into Miranda, he watched as her juices covered his penis and more was falling down on to their covers.

"Dam baby." Ben groaned.

"I'm about to cum." Miranda told him gasping for air as she grabbed at his fore arms. "Cum with me." She encouraged squeezing his penis with her vagina.

"Benjamin
"Miranda
The moaned loudly simultaneously.

"Thank you." Miranda praised basking in her orgasm as Ben slid off of her.

"You don't have to thank me Miranda." Ben chuckled.

"I know but honestly I'm just thanking you for being my husband. You always take good care of me. Mentally, physically and sexually. It's been well over a decade and I'm just so happy and deeply in love with you. I'm grateful for our family, even though they all are cock blockers." Miranda chuckled.

"I just have so much gratitude. There is so many times where you could have wiped your hands and walked away from me and you chose to stick it out and come back even when I left....I love you." Miranda cried happily.

"I love you too and I am so grateful for you too. I wouldn't be anything without you. I love our little cock blockers." Ben laughed and Miranda laughed with him.  "I won't ever leave you Miranda. For better or worse I'm here...I might be on the couch but I'm here."

"60 years."

"60 dam years." Ben repeated.
"I need to catch a nap before our little one comes knocking at the door.' Ben told her.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't even think about you just getting off your shift before I asked for sex, I know you must be extremely tired now."

"It's fine, I wasn't turning down the opportunity to get inside you." Ben replied pulling the covers back.

Miranda got up and put her feet on the floor to stand up but her leg was shaking.

"Give it a few minutes." Ben laughed.

"Shut up." Miranda rolled her eyes falling back on the bed dramatically.

"Ben...randa." Pru called out tapping lightly on the door.

"Hold on one second baby girl." Miranda called out as she pushed to her feet again and went to grab a night gown.

She threw it on quickly and then walked to open the door.

"Hi did you enjoy grandma and grandpa."

"Mmm-hmm. Sleepy." She responded.

"Aww you're still tired." Miranda acknowledged and she nodded running into her legs.

"Ben change these sheets so she can get in bed with us."

"Really?"

"Yes she is not getting in this bed after we just did what we did on these sheets."

"But she can lay beside you and sit on the couch...that makes no sense."

"Just do it."

"I have to put clothes on now." Ben replied and Miranda nodded.

"Come on let's go get your bunny." Miranda told Pru walking out of the room with her.

Ben put on pajama pants, took the comforter off and switched to another as Miranda walked back into the room with Pru. Pru climbed on the bed and Miranda got in behind her.

"Come on my side and cuddle with me." Miranda told Ben and he nodded climbing behind her in the bed.

He laid his face in her neck and wrapped his arm around her waist. Pru scooted close to Miranda and laid on her chest.

"Everybody wants to be up under Miranda." Miranda commented chuckling.

"You get the best sleep this way." Ben returned.

"I bet." Miranda smiled rubbing Pru's head and closing her eyes.