scenario 1

Before Miranda could even process what was happening, Dr. Wright's lips pressed against hers.

Miranda instantly froze and jump back.

Carina was texting Maya on her way out of the hospital and her eyes widen at Miranda and Jordan.

"Oh my God cosa ho appena visto? (What did I just see)." She gasped walking back into the hospital. She decided that she was just going to leave from the emergency room, she didn’t want them to know she saw her. She knew that this would put her in a compromising position with Warren and she didn't want to keep secrets for or from anyone.

Miranda stayed in a state of shock. So many things going through her mind. She watched as he walked away and all she could do was stare.

"He kissed me, he kissed me. He kissed me." She mumbled to herself in disbelief.

Miranda walked to her car quickly in deep thought. She just didn't know if she should tell her husband. It was innocent, or she was innocent.
Would Ben see it the way it really happened if she explained it?

She was scared he would over react and snap off and rightly so because had the roles been reversed she would be livid and possibly think that it was more to it.

She wouldn't have been able to understand how they even got in that situation in the first place.

Miranda couldn't even think of what she really did to miss lead him. She was just being nice. It felt good to know someone at work actually cared and was happy for her. Every since this thing with Richard. Their relationship was strained. She didn't really have Grey to talk to anymore. Teddy has a lot going on and that was really all she counted on.

Now this was too much, She was already stressed with trying to get Pru and Ben was even more stressed. They argued about him being so reckless at work and she hated to tell him, but she wanted Pru just as bad as he did but if he was going to get himself killed In the process then they could just quit fighting.

So they have been on edge and of course with a full house it was never no time for sex. Would he think that she was lonely and stressed and she let him kiss her and more happened?

Never in her life had she been more scared to tell her husband something. Maybe she should just keep it to herself. Plus she knew it would never happen again and she was going to make sure that he understands that clearly.

Miranda arrived home and she could hear laughter already before she got into the house. Miranda opened the door and she saw Ben, Tuck and Joey playing in the living room with Pru.

"Hey. What is all this." Miranda smiled looking at the table that was moved out of the way and a game spread out across the floor.

"Hey baby and this is crocodile hop. Pru is learning counting, shapes and colors." Ben explained standing to his feet walking to her.

"Sounds fun, can I join?" Miranda asked Pru who nodded wildly.

Ben pulled her into a hug and Miranda hugged him back tightly. Ben leaned down to kiss her but she turned her head so he would kiss her cheek.

Miranda wanted to brush her teeth and wash her face first. Ben looked down at her strangely but pushed passed it and held her hand walking into the living room.