Great Pretender

"Hey Dr. Bailey." Phil from oncology said walking up to her.

Miranda mentally groaned. Here he go. Must she have to go through this everyday.

"Leave me alone Phil." Miranda said walking to the locker room.

"Dr. Bailey why won't you go out with me?" Phil questioned.

Miranda has tried everything, she fussed him out, publicly embarrassed him, told him no, but he still would not leave her alone.

"Because." She responded nonchalantly.

"Dr. Bailey can you give me an explanation as to why you won't go out with me." Phil said following down behind her.

Miranda rolled her eyes and she saw Dr. Warren across the room. He was really sweet and liked her and asked her on a date as well but she turned him down also. Miranda thought quickly looking between Phil and Ben.

"I can't go out with you because I-I am married to Dr. Warren." Miranda said walking up to him and grabbing his arm.

"You and Doctor Warren are married?" He asked unconvinced.

Miranda looked at Ben with pleading eyes hoping he would play along.

"Hey baby." Ben said placing his hands on her hips and pulling her body flush against him resting his hands on her ass.

Miranda bit her lip at the contact of him. She never imagined it would feel this good.

"Hey yourself." She said smiling at him.

Ben took this opportunity to lean down and capture her lips with his.

Miranda jumped surprised at the kiss, but instantly fell into rhythm kissing him back eagerly. Miranda moaned into the kiss when Ben tugged her bottom lip in between his.
Ben and Miranda were kissing so heavily they didn't know they had an audience in the locker room.

Phil was staring at them wide eyed.
Ben finished the kiss and turned to face Phil.

"Is there anything I can help you with." He asked inquisitively.

"No, sorry." Phil replied putting his head down.

"My Wife told me about you and I want to say this one time and one time only. Stop harassing my wife." Ben said sternly.

Phil nodded and walked out of the locker room.

"Okay he's gone." Miranda said breathlessly looking up into Ben's eyes and he nodded as if in a daze.

"You can let go of my ass now." Miranda said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry." Ben said blushing letting go of her perfectly round cheeks.

"No it's okay. Thank you for that." Miranda said smiling at him.

"Aren't you going to say I'll make it up to you or I owe you one?" Ben asked playfully.

"No, I figured I already did you a favor when our lips touched." Miranda said seriously.

Ben laughed loudly this woman was something else.

"You gotta admit the kiss was explosive." Ben said smiling looking at her lips.

"It was something." Miranda told him flatly. She didn't want Ben to know how much she enjoyed that kiss. Hell she was still feeling the effects of it between her legs.

"How did he tame her?" I'm not gonna lie she has a nice ass on her, but she's feisty as hell."
Ben heard him and tried to keep walking and be the bigger person.