Beautiful scars

"I hate it " Miranda said loudly standing in the bathroom mirror.

"Hate what?" Ben questioned sitting on their bed.

"This!" Miranda ranted dramatically gesturing to her chest.

"Aww baby. It's fine. The scar will lightening up some more the older it gets." Ben said softly.

Miranda turned and walked into there room to stand in front of him. "I hate to sound so shallow but. It's just right there dark and bold." Miranda huffed.

"I mean I'm grateful I'm alive but...

"I know what you mean Miranda. You don't sound ungrateful you just like a person who recognized their scar and isn't pleased. Which any normal person would."

"I just hate that it's on my chest is all. I feel like that is the first thing I see. A big ugly scar.

"Our scars is what makes us beautiful Miranda. You're beautiful. Even the moon has scars and is beautiful and shines bright just like you. This scar means that you're strong and you fought and the fact that it's over you're heart means that the love you have for me and for Tuck and for your parents and so forth and so on is overwhelmingly strong. The strongest heart has the most scars. This scar means that the hurt is over and you made it”

Miranda nodded her head and untied her robe more and showed her whole body. "But when you look at me what do you see first." Miranda asked. She was always self conscious in High-school but she got over that and even while she was married to Tucker. She still held some insecurities and with Ben he always made her feel so beautiful. He loved everything about her from the stretch marks to the cellulite under her butt and on the back of her thighs. She wasn't really concerned about her scar until last night when she was laying beside Ben and they were talking face to face. She watched his eyes shift down quickly and then flash back up to her.

"I see my beautiful, gorgeous and sexy wife with her soft stomach, cute inny bellybutton, beautiful stretchmarks, thick smooth sexy thighs. Her beautiful pink toes and I see the sexy curve of her hips that are tantalizing. Her large round breast that are perky and I see my wife's beautiful and courageous scar. That reminds me that you were almost taken away from me. I see my wife's neck. That I love to put my face in the crook of and kiss and lick. I see your plump lips that I love to suck on. I see your round cute button nose and even with the slight crookedness it's adorable. I see your beautiful big brown eyes. That tell everything you are feeling and right now. You are really asking if I find this scar attractive and baby believe me I do. " Ben said seriously licking his lips, standing up.

"I really really do." He added.

Miranda stared before nodding her head. "I'm gonna be late for work." She said softly before attempting to turn on her heel.

"Not so fast." Ben said grabbing her hand and spinning her back to him. "Wha-" Miranda tried to get out but was cut off by the lips of her husband. Miranda kissed him back and bit her lip as his lips traveled down her neck to the swells of her breast. He kissed and trailed his tongue  down and across her scar before giving it soft pecks.

Ben knew that his wife needed to be reassured greatly that he was please with her body. He wasn't going to take his mouth off of or around this scar until she knew that he didn't care.

Now late for work after their session, Miranda got dressed and put on a blue and black blouse and a black skirt with black heels.

Ben drove her to work and he held her hand the whole way there.

"I love you. Have a good day." Miranda said kissing his cheek before reaching for the door handle.

"Not so fast." Ben said urgently.

Miranda turned to look at him and Ben reached out and undid the first button on her blouse. Revealing a tiny bit of cleavage and a little bit of her scar.

"That's better."

Miranda cheesed at him blushing. "Have a good day and I love you too." Ben said kissing her lips.