Everybody's Day

Miranda woke up and stretched, she sat up and slid off the bed, and made her way to the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and wiping her face, she looked at the bed and saw Ben still asleep.

Straddling his lap she leaned down and kissed his head, nose, and then lips.

"Happy Everybody's Day," she chimed watching his eyes open.

"Good morning, happy everybody's day to you too," he replied as his wife leaned down again and kissed his lips.

"I want our happiest place on earth." Ben voiced grabbing her hips. Looking at her white and red nightgown.

"I do too but sadly we can not get there."

"What time is it?"

"7:05,"

Ben sighed sliding his hand to her but. "We will get there tomorrow evening."

"I think we have 20 minutes now," Ben tried kissing the top of her breast and then looking up in her eyes to see if he convinced her. Miranda smiled at him before their lips met over and over again.

The knock at the door pulled them out of their bubble. "See," Miranda mumbled.

"Come in honey," she called out. Already knowing who it was.

"Good morning!" Pru chimed revealing herself.

Miranda fell to the side and off Ben.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Hi momma," she smiled and Miranda had to catch herself from tearing up. No matter how many times she heard it. It still moved her.

"Hey pru bear," Ben cheesed. "Do you know what today is?"

"It's Valentine's Day," Pru answered cheering.
"We bake cookies?" She questioned

"Well Momma and Poppa Ben have to work today but when you come back from Grandpa and Grandma we will bake cookies. Now we have to get dressed and ready for school so you can see all your friends and get treats." Miranda chimed getting up.

"Mmm," Ben sounded and she looked over at him.

"What?"

"When did you get that one? It's sexy." He noted. The nightgown was all white and then had red hearts all over it.

"Last week for today," she winked walking out of their bedroom.

Miranda sang with Pruitt as she got her dressed for today. She had on a cute black skirt with the words I love you in different fonts all over and a red sweater. Her black boots and white socks with ruffles were so cute.

"You look adorable sweat heart," Miranda complimented after finishing her two ponytails.

She took her out into the living room where she saw Tuck and Joey sitting at the counter.

"Happy Valentine's Day my two favorite sons."

"We are you're only sons," Tuck laughed before hugging his mom.

"Here we got something for you," Joey said showing her the bouquet of roses and balloons centerpiece that read Mom.

"Thank you, so much." She said kissing them on the head. "Can you all help Pru bear get her cereal or oatmeal while I get dressed."

"Yeah, sure."

Miranda walked back into the room and Ben was no longer in the bed. The shower had just turned off as she walked to the closet. She pulled out a black skirt and a fuchsia-pink blouse.