The Door

"Rough night?" Ben asked seeing Miranda sitting on the bench outside the hospital, it was cold outside, so she definitely had to be stress to endure this temperature.

"Yeah a very very rough night." She replied wiping her hand across her face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked coming to stand in front of her.

Miranda looked Ben up and down and her mind wondered. Her marriage was over and her husband was out on a date right now as
they spoke. She didn’t understand why would he even tell her that.

She met Dr. Benjamin Warren two weeks ago. They had a surgery together and afterwards he bought her coffee, told her she was beautiful, an excellent surgeon and then he proceeded to ask her on a date. She immediately told him no without an explanation, but her reason wasn't really valid anymore.

Ever since Tuck was born their marriage began to fall apart then Tuck's accident was the last straw. Tucker moved out, packed majority of his things and what was left she moved to guestroom.

Her husband did not want her anymore and now she was sitting in front of a man who did.

"Come home with me." Miranda stated and then bit her lip in a seductive manner. Ad least she hoped it was. She was so new to this.

"To talk?" Ben questioned looking at her intently.

"What do you think?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh I thought that we would get to know each other first--

"Tomorrow, but tonight we get to know each other sexually.

"Um are you sure?" Ben questioned rubbing the back of his neck. He would have never thought she was this type a woman.

"I am." She said after a moment of pause. “You want to follow me?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Where did you park?"

"The back parking lot."

"Me too."

They both walked to the parking lot with a little bit of small talk.

Ben followed Miranda home and he parked beside her. He was honestly excited to explore Dr. Miranda Bailey. She was the full package and he didn't want just sex from her and hopefully she didn't want just sex from him.

He got out and opened her car door for her. Miranda was nervous, but she took Ben by the hand and led him up the stairs to her apartment. They entered the apartment in darkness except for the light from the outside. It was much warmer inside. As the door closed behind Ben, Miranda put her arms around him, pressing her body against his and leaning her head into his shoulder. He couldn't see her in the darkness, but he could feel her breathing and could smell her perfume.

"Ok?" he asked as he relished in the feeling of her pressed up against him.

"I'm still cold," Miranda replied. "Waiting for the feeling to return to my hands." She touched her cold fingers to Ben's face, making him gasp and instinctively grab her hand.

He held her hand in his for a moment, then brought it up to his mouth. His breath was warm, and he blew gently across her fingers, then touched his lips to the back of her hand. He kissed the back of her fingers, then turned her hand and kissed the palm. He sought out her other hand from behind his back and kissed that too. He still couldn't see her in the dark, and now they stood apart again, holding hands.

"Is that any better?" he asked.

"Much better," she answered quietly, "but my face is still cold." She hinted.

Ben ran his hand up her arm to cup her cheek, lowered his face to hers and kissed her forehead. Then he kissed her nose. Then her other cheek and he felt her breath hot in his ear. He kept hold of her head as he moved his mouth close to hers. He could feel her lift her face to his in the dark. Playfully, he asked, "better now?" Her answer was little more than a whimper, that evaporated as he finally pressed his lips against hers.

Miranda responded instantly. Her lips parted and their tongues entwined as they breathed into each other's mouths. His hand moved to her waist, and he pulled her body back into his. He explored more of her body through the fabric of her clothes, feeling the curves of her hips and breasts. She sighed as he touched her and she moved against him, pushing against his hands, against his legs, teasing the bulge growing in his pants. She gripped the back of his head as she melted into his arms.

Ben quickly gripped her thighs and picked her up as they kissed. Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him harder. She gripped his neck with one hand and use the other to swipe her hand back and forth trying to find the light switch. She desperately wanted to see him.

Finding it she flicked it on and when they had to come up for air. They stared into each other's brown eyes, panting. Ben grabbed her ass firmly, squeezing and kneading causing her to whimper. Their mouths connected again and Miranda's hands ran down to his shoulders and pushed at his jacket. He shrugged it off and moved his hands to the inside of her coat, throwing it to the side.

She returned to the kiss with her hands on his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt. Ben's hands slid into her hair, pulling gently. She sighed as he moved his mouth down and kissed her neck. His fingers found the hem of her sweater and pulled it up and off before running his hands up her naked back and unhooking her bra. He slid the straps down her arms revealing her full round breasts. The beige bra fell away to the floor meeting her sweater. Ben's hands went to her breasts, gently squeezing, and teasing her erect nipples with his fingers.

Ben stepped back to admire her and she blushed heavily under his intense gaze.

"You're beautiful." He told her seriously. This was picture worthy. Her naked breast on display, down to the jeans hugging her hips tightly. She was a master piece. There was so many things he wanted to do to her and he knew he was going to accomplish all of them.

He pulled off his shirt before returning his hands to her body, kneading her breasts as his mouth consumed hers again. Miranda responded to his every touch; her moans stifled by his tongue in her mouth. He kissed her jaw, her neck and shoulders. His fingers traced the curve of her hip and quickly skimmed across the zipper. He pulled it down before reaching his hand into her pants finding the spot he wanted most.

She gasped as he pressed his hand into the lace between her legs, already soaked through. Ben took one of her nipples into his mouth as he massaged the wet fabric, encouraged by her moans.

Miranda gripped his head with one hand, as he went back and forth sucking and licking her nipples. Her other hand went to massage his erection through his pants. Ben groaned as his dick strained against her touch and he curled his fingers into the crotch of her panties and traced the line between her labia, she tugged at the fastening of his pants. With both hands, she pulled the button and zipper open, and his pants fell to around his ankles. When she reached for his penis through his boxers, Ben nearly tripped over.

He kept his hands on her as he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his jeans. She groaned in annoyance as he took his hands away to pull off his socks, but then he sank to his knees in front of her and she licked her lips at the sight, anticipating his next move.

Ben ran his hands down her legs and pulled her pants down as well. Miranda quickly stepped out of them kicking them to the side. He kissed the inside of her thigh as he removed one shoe, then did the same on the other side. She stood astride him, and he leaned in, bringing his face close to her covered mound. She gripped his shoulder as he moved his hands back up her legs, and over the soft flesh of her ass. He slowly peeled away her panties and let them fall, Miranda stepped out of them nervously, finally leaving her naked before him.

She watched his hungry eyes take her in and she blushed heavily. She didn't believe anyone had ever looked at her that way.

Ben slid his fingers back between her outer lips as he pressed his face into the dark curls covering her sex. He breathed in her scent and Miranda leaned back, offering him access, enticing him to continue. He leaned in as he spread her lips with his fingers and gripped her ass with his other hand, pulling her towards him. Ben quickly slid his tongue into her slit, lapping at her wetness and sucking her inner labia.

"Oh damn." Miranda moaned. This was going to be her first time receiving oral sex and she knew there was no way in hell she could go back.

Ben moved his fingers up and down as he licked between them, then sought out her clit and rolled it under his thumb. She moaned loudly as he teased and licked her. Her hand moved to grip the back of his head, then leaned back to steady herself against the wall as he sucked on her clit and her legs went weak.

He grabbed her plentiful ass with both hands and pushed his face into her, alternating between tracing lines with his tongue along the length of her pussy and sucking on her clit. He grabbed her leg, throwing it over his shoulder, to give himself better access and she grabbed the back of his head with both hands. Her moans intensified as he brought her closer to an orgasm.

Ben moved his head to focus on her clit. Miranda's moans turned to verbal exclamations of "yes oh, fuck". She leaned back desperately clawing her wall.

Ben didn't let up as she wrapped her legs around his head, holding him in place as he held her steady, gripping her ass. He licked and sucked, hungry for the taste of her. Miranda's back arched and she squirmed in his grasp. Her exclamations continued, but the words caught in her throat becoming little more than husky gasps as her breathing labored. As much as she could move, she pushed her hips towards Ben, grinding her pussy on his face. He moved his hands to her thighs, still holding her up but freeing her to move for the full effect and she rotated her hips as he swirled his tongue on her clit.

Suddenly she cried out in half-breaths, "oh, fuck, don't, stop, oh, fu-u-u-ck". Her whole body shook as she came, her back arching off the wall, and her legs vibrating around Ben's neck. He wanted to keep going while the orgasm rolled through her, but her trembling fingers tugged so hard on his head that she pulled him away and his tongue couldn't reach her. So, he kissed her legs instead. When he smiled up at her, she stared back at him through lidded eyes. Her mouth was wide open as she fought for a breath. She nodded at him wordlessly and stroked his face.

"You taste so good." Ben told her and she looked at him with a drunken haze.

"Uh thank you." Miranda juddered

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked holding her still trembling body.

"Down the hall, first door on the left." She breathed.

He reached behind them to lock her front door and cut off the light. Walking down the hallway with her, he found her room.

Pushing open the door, he walked inside and laid her down gently on the queen size bed.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He whispered towering over her, before getting onto the bed.

He knew that even after the orgasm she just had, she still wasn't ready for him. He kissed her lips and down her body, stopping at her breast, he kissed each one before capturing her hard nipple between his lips. He flicked his tongue over the bud before sucking.

"Oh God yes." Miranda moaned.

After showing both the same attention, he kissed down her body. Kissing her fleshy stomach and dipping his tongue into her belly button causing her to squirm.

She thought the lower he went that she was about receive his wonderful tongue again, but he bypassed her sex and kissed her thighs, her legs down to her pretty feet.

Ben rose back up and grabbed her thighs pulling her legs wide apart. He immediately pressed his face to her center. He licked in between her slit, making her arch high off the bed. He kept licking and sucking while his hand reached up to massage her perfect breast.

Miranda grinded her hips to his licking and flicking. She gripped the sheets with one hand, and his head with the other moaning out.

"Yes yes, that feels so good."

He smiled as he entered his swift flicking tongue into her dripping hole.

"Ooohhhh shit."

Miranda rocked her hips harder to feel his tongue deeper. Ben gripped her thighs holding her steady to his mouth as he began to suck her clit.

She was whimpering and calling out his name in pure ecstasy.

"I’m going to cum." She managed to get out.

He inserted two finger into her tight vagina, massaging her fleshy walls, moving in and out, receiving a gushing sound. Her walls locked around his fingers as she began to climax.

"Oh my God." She cried cumming. Miranda sat up in one motion gripped his shoulder to get him to stop moving his finger.

"Unh..... Benjamin damn." Miranda moaned, tears were falling out her eyes at how intense her orgasm was.

His face was drenched in her juices and he ran his tongue around his lips trying to clean as much as he could off.

Ben sat up and pulled his black boxers off. Miranda quickly looked down and her eyes widened at the sight. She had never in all of her days seen anything like his penis. She had only had sex with one man and his was the only thing she ever saw, other than her patients, but this, this was something.

"Don't be nervous, I'm going to take care of you."

Miranda nodded and Ben crawled over her body and slowly lowered his head, as he kissed her soft plump lips. He looked her in her eyes to get reassurance that she really wanted to proceed.

Miranda looked at him and smiled lightly reassuring him. Ben rubbed his dick across her clit before he entered her slowly. Miranda moaned and dug her nails into his skin as she felt him enter her inch by inch.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and brought him down for a kiss, pulling his lips between hers roughly.

She moaned loudly as he pulled out and pushed back in filling her completely and as deep as possible. Ben held himself up on his hands and she rubbed his biceps.

He must be athletic she thought looking at his sculpted body and the fact that he could hold himself up that long. Her breast bounced at his consistent thrusting.

Miranda wrapped her legs around his back pulling him down to her chest.

She gasped when her nipples made contact with his hard chest. She didn't know that they were that sensitive. He gripped her waist as he moved his hips diving into her. Her moans and his groans caught in each other's throats as he increased his speed. She felt so damn good.

"Shit Ben right..... there." Miranda said scratching his back, He was hitting her spot, tapping it repeatedly.

Thrusting harder and faster Ben grunted out "Fuck Miranda you feel so fucking good."

She moaned at his words and began to meet him thrust for thrust, slamming her hips into his. Ben grabbed both her legs and pulled them up, laying them on his shoulders. Miranda eyes widened at the position, he was going to fold her up. The new position caused him to go deeper and she loved it.

Her nails were piercing into his back as she gripped him. Ben grabbed her arms and held them above her head as he pushed into her.

"Unh Benjaminnnn." Miranda stuttered. Their body was slick with sweat as their skin slapped together.

Ben could tell by the way she gripped him that she was getting ready to cum. Her breathing was staggered and she repeatedly kissed his neck.

"I'm going to cum... Fuck Ben." Miranda screamed, her legs shaking.

Ben groaned aloud "shit Miranda." as he came. He laid beside her and watched her panting still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

Ben flipped her onto her stomach and Miranda laid flat against the bed. She knew what he was about to do, but after those orgasms she would do what ever he said.

"Arch." He demanded in a husky tone. Miranda quickly assumed the position and bit her lip.

"Damn." Ben groaned staring at her pink center. This woman would be the death of him. He leaned forward and used his tongue licking her juices. He knew he was hitting all the right spots because she moaned loudly, falling from her arch.

"Ben." Miranda moaned gripping the covers. He knew she was close. Ben continued to flick and suck on her clit for a little bit longer as she started screaming out what he was doing to her.

Before he knew it, her cum poured onto his tongue and he didn't hesitate to get every drop. He loved eating her, she tasted so damn good for some reason.

Miranda laid out on the bed in exhaustion. She didn’t know if she could do anymore.

"Uh uh. I'm not done with you yet." Ben said seriously pulling her body back into an arch.

Ben placed his tip at her entrance and dragged it up and down smearing it in her wetness.

"Ben." Miranda moaned. "Stop teasing... me."

"You want my dick?"

"Yes." She whimpered quickly.

"You want me to fuck you."

Miranda nodded her head at his words. She didn't just want him to fuck her, she needed it.

"Please."

He positioned himself behind her and slowly pressed inside. Ben slid in all the way with no hesitation from her wetness. A moan escaped her lips feeling him deep inside. He started off slow, before he grabbed her hips going faster, pounding into her. Miranda moans grew louder by each stroke

Grinning, Ben leaned down by her ear as he continued his strokes. "This pussy is mine."

Miranda breathed heavily, moaning, and biting her lip.

"Who's pussy is this?" Ben asked grunting.

"Yours." Miranda whispered, dropping from her arch. He pulled her hair lifting her up, forming it again

"Say my name." He whispered licking her neck.

"Benjamin...its yours." She moaned.

Ben pulled all the way out and then thrust back in bottoming out inside.

"Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" She panted out. Then her hips and legs jerked spasmodically, and fluid began to shoot out.

"Benjamin what- un uh. Shitt." She moaned as he repeated this motion. Soon she was moaning, panting yes, and jetting out another, smaller squirt. Every time he would pull out more liquid would fly out and he would push right back in. Her moans were loud and rapid. She didn't know what was happening to her, but what she did know was that he was right, her pussy was his.

After 5 minutes Ben came gripping her hips. He rubbed and massaged her ass before pulling out. He laid down beside her and pulled her onto his chest. Miranda licked her lips and drew circles into his chest.

"You can sleep for an hour."

"An hour?"

"Yeah I’m not done with you, by no means."

Miranda gulped and just whispered ok. She wanted to experience everything he had to offer.

The next morning Miranda woke up legs tangled with Dr. Benjamin Warren. Last night
was the best night of her life sexually. She looked at his handsome face and blushed,  he was a gift made by God himself.

Ben opened his eyes and looked at Miranda.
"Good morning beautiful." He smiled.

"A Good morning it is." Miranda beamed stretching.

"Let's see if I can turn good into great." Ben said licking his lips

Miranda nodded quickly they both knew he could and would.

Ben threw the covers back and crawled over top of her. He leaned down and kissed her lips hungrily while she grasped his back.

Two hours later, Miranda woke up hearing the doorbell. She slid off the bed and grabbed her pink robe off the back of the door. Her legs felt like jelly and who ever it was needed to go away. Making her way to the living room Miranda opened the door with the chain lock and she gasped seeing Tucker Jones at the door. She quickly pushed it close and began to pick up the clothes that were on the floor.
She grabbed her sweater, bra, panties, pants, Ben's shirt, pants, and belt, stuffing them into a bag that was beside the couch.

Looking around to make sure nothing was out of place, she went back and answered the door fully.

"Tucker, what are you doing here?" Miranda asked confused and nervously. Her heart was racing. She held onto her robe and tied it tightly. She knew she had hickeys. "Where's Tuck?"

"He's with my mom." Tucker responded looking her up and down.

"Oh, so what are you doing here?" She questioned, seeing the bags and suitcases in his hand.

"Miranda I'm sorry. I never should have moved out. I love you and I want to work on us." He explained.

"Tucker, you went on a date with another woman."

"I didn't. I just said that to make you upset." He told her seriously, rubbing his face.

Miranda eyes widened, she probably would have never slept with Ben if he wouldn't have told her that.

"Why would you do that to me? Why would you want to hurt me like that?" Why?" She asked angrily.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am. I just wanted you to feel like me and I thought that would make you want to change for me."

"Change my career? Are you mental?"

Tucker sighed and walked further. "Can we talk inside."

"Uh no." She said nervously.

"Why not?"

"No reason you don't live here anymore."

"Miranda please, I want to be back. You're the only woman that I want. Plus I need to grab my suit jacket that goes with these pants from our bedroom." He said moving passed her into the apartment.

"Wait." Miranda said quickly stopping him in his tracks before he could get to the room. "Shh Callie is sleeping." She said swiftly coming up with a lie.

"Oh sorry. Yall had a girl's night last night?" He questioned use to Callie being over. She was one of Miranda's closes friend and had been coming over for years.

"Yeah something like that." Miranda said keeping her hand on the top of her robe, to make sure her breast didn't peak through.

"I moved your things to the guest bedroom and you can put the suitcases in there."

"I don't get to move back into the masters?" he questioned.

"Tucker I need time and you, right we need to work on us. We can't just go back like everything is peaches and cream."

"Ok whatever you want Miranda." He said, before grabbing her waist and pulling her into him.

Miranda looked up into his eyes and she saw him leaning in. She turned her head causing his lips to land on her cheek.

She couldn't kiss this man especially after the things she did to and with Ben last night and this morning. She could see the hurt in her husband's eyes, before he walked to the guestroom.

Miranda opened her bedroom door and gasped at Ben lips on hers immediately.

"Wait." She mumbled against his lips. She pushed him inside the room fully and shut the door quickly.

Ben smiled down at her and caressed her body with his skilled hands. When he got to her ass he groped and squeezed before he picked her up by her thighs, pushing her back against the door. He then captured her lips again and Miranda sighed meeting his kisses.

Ben pulled the bow to her robe and licked his lips at her naked body. This woman was God's Devine work.

"Damn you're beautiful." He complimented kissing down her neck to the top of her breast.

"Ben." Miranda stuttered. It was a plea for him to stop, but it didn't come out like that.

His tongue traveled across her nipples and she found herself pulling his head closer before she snapped out of the pleasure bubble he had her in.

"Ben wait we have to stop." She told him breathlessly.

Ben let her down and she closed her robe.
"Why are you whispering. You weren't last night or two hour ago." He joked.

Hearing the doorbell Ben began to walk to the bedroom door,  he needed to go find his wallet so he could tip the delivery driver. Miranda saw him walking towards the bedroom door and she quickly walked over and stood in front of him.

"I ordered us some food." He said confused as to why she was blocking the door.
"Is someone here?" He asked hearing movements and the sound of something falling over.

"Ben I'm married... my husband is here, getting something from the guest bedroom. In my defense I didn't think I was married at the time."

"What? How the hell you didn't know you were married?" He questioned his voice getting louder. Miranda reached up and put her fingers against his lips.

"It's too much to explain right now while he is here, but I promise I will once he's gone." She whispered.

Ben stared at her for a while before chuckling. "You're good. I never would have pegged you for this type of person.”

"I'm not. I swear."

"I have never been in a situation like this ever. This is crazy and you are crazy. Anything could have happened."

Miranda pursed her lips and rolled her eyes.

"What?!"

"Your personality. You've been in a situation like this and more than once." She stated.

"When I was young and in college. I’m an adult now." He clarified quickly.

"let me go get the food so they can stop ringing the doorbell." She huffed.

Miranda shut the door and Ben flew back on the bed annoyed.

She grabbed money out of the jar that she kept on the counter and tipped the delivery man, but first apologized for keeping him waiting. She knew by the way he looked at her he assumed she just got done having sex.

She shook her head and sat the food on the counter.

"Damn you ordered breakfast. I wish I had time to eat." Tucker said entering the room and buttoning up his suit.

"It's fine. It was something Callie ordered anyway."

"I hope you have a good day." He told her before kissing her forehead.

"You too." Miranda grimaced, putting on a fake smile.

"Ben you can come out now." Miranda called out and she shook her head at the way it sounded.

Ben walked out with her hot pink towel wrapped around his waist. He stood at the counter and grabbed the plate she handed him.

"You’re going to eat like that?" Miranda questioned looking at him.

"My pants were out here somewhere. Does this bother you?"

"No... um. I was just asking." She stated her eyes falling to his print in the thin towel. She had other towels and this was the one he chose to grab.

"Ok so Tucker and I met in college." Miranda began.