Caught

Miranda woke up and looked over at her sleeping husband. It was rare that he was home most night she slept in bed alone. She would be leaving in the morning with their boys and he would be coming in.

She liked days like this where he was home at night and they could wake up in bed together in the morning. They found themselves doing it almost once a week or every two weeks.

Rolling out of bed she walked to their bathroom using it and brushing her teeth. She pulled her hair up with a clip. Grabbing her robe she tied it tightly walking to both of her sons room making sure they were up and moving.

Miranda made her way to the kitchen and made them both a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

Most days she would drive them to school if she had to work, but since she was off they were indeed catching the bus.

"Morning Ma." Tuck said walking and sitting down at the counter.

"Good morning mama Miranda." Joey greeted a minute behind Tuck.

"Good morning my boys." Miranda cheered. "Orange juice or apple?" She questioned.

She listened as they replied she poured them both orange juice.

"What are you guys doing today?" Miranda asked.

"I have an literature exam today." Tuck expressed.

"I have an ap biology exam today." Joey responded rolling his eyes.

"Did you both study last night?"

"Yes ma'am." They said simultaneously.

"A cell uses which of the following to accelerate chemical reactions enabling its metabolic machinery to operate?" Miranda questioned off the top of her head. She remembered from reading his packet last week.

"Enzymes." Joey answered quickly.

"Very good." Miranda praised.

Thy song, nor ever can those trees be bare;
Bold Lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
Though winning near the goal - yet, do not grieve;" she quoted a few lines from a poem turning to Tuck.

"This poem was written in which of the following eras?" She questioned.

"Uh Romantic." Tuck said in between bites of his food.

"Good job and how did you figure it out?

"Because the use of thy and thou was common in that era." Tuck answered quickly.

"Great job. You both are going to do so good today. I'm so proud of you both. “What else are yall doing in your other classes?"

"Nothing just work. The day is going to go by fast anyway." Joey shrugged and Tuck nodded.

"Okay great. Well I want to have a great day and I will see you both when you get home." Miranda said handing them money before kissing their heads.

She watches as they stood up and grabbed their book bags before she walked them to the door.

"I love you both." She told them before shutting the door.

Miranda walked back into her bedroom to find her husband still sleeping her eyes glanced over his naked chest and she desperately wanted to wake him. They had all day to make love and that's what she wanted to do.

Deciding against it because he needed his sleep. She walked into the bathroom shutting the door before taking a nice long shower.

After her shower. She dried off a little before putting her robe back on. She opened the door and saw her husband standing there in pajama pants shirtless lighting a candle.

"What is all this?" Miranda asked looking around the room. Her husband had candles lit, fruits with chocolate and glasses with what she could assume was mimosas on their nightstand.

"Well I figured since it was our day off and the boys would be at school that we could eat both ways." Ben laughed.

Miranda smiled before saying "thank youuu." Sitting on the bed. She grabbed a strawberry dipping it in chocolate before wrapping her lips around it a sexual manner causing her husband to groan.

Ben cleared his throat and asked "how were the boys?"

"They were great I got up to cook them breakfast and to make sure they had money or took a lunch. Joey has a biology test today and Tuck has a literature test. I wanted to make sure they were prepared."

Ben nodded he missed his son's. Lately his schedule has been crazy. So he always came home in the morning after they were gone and left before they got home.

The couple sat and talked for about an hour while eating and catching up on everything. Miranda finished eating sitting her tray aside. She was hungry, but for something totally different. Miranda was ready to play and to be played with.

She looked over at her husband and saw the chocolate on his fingers and lips. She took his tray off his lap and placed it on the night stand.

Miranda pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his waist. Taking his hand she took his index finger and licked the chocolate off before sucking his finger into her mouth purposefully.

"Shit Miranda." Ben groaned staring into her eyes dizzily.

Miranda released his finger with a wet pop before replying.

"I would like to put some chocolate on something thicker and a lot longer than this." She replied licking his finger again.

"That can be arranged." Ben responded quickly.

Miranda rocked herself on his hard on reaching down she grabbed onto the tie and pulled it so her robe would come open. Pulling off her robe  Ben's eyes traveled across her naked breast, down her stomach, to the v between her legs.

"Damn." He mumbled before licking his lips He would never get tired of seeing his wife's naked body.

There was a moment of pause as she looked at him, a hunger in her eyes, and a licking of her lips made him feel like he was dessert after their dinner. Which was true for both of them.

Miranda leaned forward and kissed his lips getting the remaining chocolate off. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips on his. The kiss was just as hungry and passionate as she could. His hands grabbing at her delightfully huge ass. As her hard nipples pressed against her husband's chest. She moved against him slowly.

Miranda smiled devilishly as she moved down his body. She grabbed onto his pajama pants and boxers at the same time pulling them down.

Smiling as his erection sprung free she licked her lips.

"My favorite treat." Miranda moaned kissing the head of his penis.

"Shit." Ben hissed as he felt her tongue slide across him.

Miranda turned and reached over to their nightstand grabbing the chocolate she spread the sauce around the tip of his hard cock and started going down on him. Ben let out another moan and entangled his hands in her hair.  Finding her hair clip he grabbed it throwing it to the floor. It took everything in him to not buck into her mouth.

She massaged his balls while she licked up the chocolate she placed on his member. She twisted her tongue around and relished in the sound of Ben's breathy pants. She bobbed her head up and down skillfully. Hollowing her cheeks out for more pleasure.

"God Miranda." Ben groaned out loving her hot wet mouth.  He loved watching his wife full lips wrap around his penis. She was skilled and a blessing.

Miranda moved him in her mouth taking all of him until she couldn't. Before bobbing up and down a few more times before Ben let go of her hair and tugged her shoulder. "Miranda, I'm about to –"

But before he could finish, his warm semen was already down Miranda’s throat, mixing with the sweet savory sauce. Miranda waited until he was finishing then pulled away and Ben rested back onto the bed. She curled up next to him and Ben kissed her forehead. "I love you," he mumbled.

Miranda pecked his chin repeatedly and replied, "I love you, too." They laid together for a few moments, the only sound was Ben's breathing. Miranda sighed staring at her husband  who looked like he took drugs and was high. "Well, are we gonna sit here or get to business?" she teased.

Ben chuckled flipping her onto her back and pinning her hands above her head.

He leaned forward and breathed gently in her ear, and an incredible sensation shivered down her spine, enticing her clit that was already throbbing with need. His tongue glided over the inside of her ear and she shivered again, arching her back as well as moaning uncontrollably.

He licked slowly down her face and down her ebony skin. Ben palmed her full breasts Hearing Miranda's breathy little encouragements made him swoon. Never had a woman made him feel like this. He loved his wife. She was his other half. His reason. He could stay like this for hours. Just days of making love with Miranda would be completely fine by him.

He grabbed the chocolate. He poured the sauce around her chest, making intricate swirls. Sitting it aside he hunched over, his face a centimeter away from Miranda's bare skin. His tongue rested upon one of her chocolate covered breasts. His tongue swirled around the delicious paste of each breasts until only her nipples were left covered. He took a nipple in his mouth and gently licked it. He then gently sucked and nipped at it, smiling at how Miranda whined and whimpered. When he had licked it clean, he started to torment her other breast, his licks being once again slow and tantalizing.

He licked up all the chocolate while hearing his wife moan loudly. Ben twisted his tongue around Miranda's hard nipples as Miranda gripped his head tightly.

"Fuck Benjamin." She moaned as her hips bucked against his abdomen.

Once all the chocolate was off her breasts, he grabbed it and drizzled it on her stomach. Once he was done with his "painting," Miranda looked down at her torso and giggled. "Really babe, a smiley face?"

Ben rolled his eyes and smirked, "Trust me, you'll be smiling once I'm done."

"I'll hold you to that," she teased.

He chuckled and started to lap off all the chocolate gooeyness. Miranda moaned softly Ben licked her body in broad strokes, alternating between that and kisses. Miranda gritted her teeth she had had enough and tugged his head up towards her.

"I need you to touch and lick me here, Ben." Miranda whispered in a demanding tone touching her clit.

Ben smiled and kissed her belly button before responding, "Someone's eager."

Miranda smacked her lips as Ben came up to kiss her. "It's not a bad thing," he told her. "I've missed this." Ben said pouring chocolate all over the lower half of her body.

"I do too. I wish we –"  Miranda couldn't finish her statement as Ben lifted her legs roughly and placed them on his shoulders. He took a quick lick of her sweet bud and she moaned loud in response, wrapping her legs around him as tight as she could so his head was buried in her mound. He gripped hold of her ass cheeks and continued to indulge in her sweetness. He licked her folds clean before gently rubbing them with his fingers to heighten her arousal. When she was licked clean, he continued to flick his tongue against her hot clit, savoring the dripping juices that had mixed with the chocolate.

She thrashed hard at the slow teasing of her dampness. She knew that she was hurting herself by banging against the head board but she was desperately feeling the need to come and Ben was somehow preventing her from going over the edge. When he stopped licking, he started to rub the fold of Miranda's pussy. His touch was so soft that it was as if he was barely touching her and yet, it was setting her clit on fire with more juices dripping out onto their bed.

Ben grabbed her ankle and pulled her body down and away from the headboard.

He gently slid a finger inside, loving the hilt and very slick feeling. He heard Miranda whimper more when he pressed his finger deep inside her.

"Ben shit. Stop teasing me." Miranda whimpered as he inserted a second finger, he started to finger-fuck her hard. He continued to stimulate her vagina deliberately ignoring the one place where she needed attention

"Please…please, Benjamin …please…need to come."

He stopped tormenting her and moved her legs from his shoulders. He sat up and kissed her passionately on the lips. She opened her mouth and he probed his tongue inside her, playing with her tongue so she could taste her own juices as well as the chocolate. A rush of heat flowed through her and it was wonderful. She would have wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer if she could. She moaned louder and he rubbed his hot body against her own, paying special attention as he brushed over her hard nipples. When he parted, he looked at her face which was full of sexual need, and he smiled.

He pushed her thighs back apart and added his fingers again Miranda writhed at his touch as Ben curled his fingers expertly. Miranda's breath went shaky as Ben added a third finger. She was about to touch her lips to his, but he crawled down her body, placing small kisses as he went.

Soon enough, Ben was back between her legs and Miranda, just from his fingers alone, was about to orgasm. But Ben wouldn't let her. He pulled his fingers out of her and Miranda's hips followed them, not wanting the feeling to be over.

"Bennnnn." Miranda gritted out whimpering.

He smiled and held her hips down to the mattress. He licked her wet folds in one long stroke and Miranda let out a noisy moan of yes’s

She chanted his name as he got her off. She couldn't help but try to free herself from the strong grasp he had on her hips. Every time she tried to grind against him, he just tightened his hands. She knew what he was doing. It was pissing her off and she didn't like it one bit. But, she went with it, letting him have his fun. But when the time came, she was gonna be on top.

Ben felt her hips calm and released one of his hands, only then cupping her ass with it. He continued to suck her and trailed his tongue around her clit. Ben saw Miranda throw her hands upward and roll her head back. He thrust his tongue in her as far as he could and pressed his thumb down on her clit.

Miranda screamed his name at the action and her body twitched in every direction.

"Oh God Bennnn." Miranda screamed repeatedly as her body shook.

Ben continued to lick her gently and taste her juices as she rode out her orgasm. After a few seconds, Ben pulled himself up nestling between her thick thighs.

Miranda was breathing hard and Ben cupped her face. He began to align himself, only to be interrupted by Miranda rolling them over, so she was on top. She looked at Ben and smiled, "I'm in charge this round."

His Adam's apple bobbed and he nodded. Nothing turned him on more than Miranda taking charge of sex. She straddled him and stood up on her knees, one knee on each side of his hips. She leaned down and placed a quick, sloppy kiss to his lips before straightening her hips and slowly grinding down on his erection. Ben watched her as she bit her lip and sunk down on his body. He held her hips as she lowered her head down, hair falling in front of her face. Ben bucked his hips gently and Miranda whimpered.

Once she had a rhythm down, she swatted Ben's hands from her hips and started rocking on top of him. He rested his hands behind his head as he watched Miranda bounce on top of him. With each thrust, she made these little noises. They weren't moans or pants, but a sound that only Miranda could do. A sound that only Miranda could do and turn Ben on. He wanted to buck his hips and ram himself into her, but sat back and enjoyed the show instead.

Miranda quickened her pace, placing her hand at the place where they were joined, her fingers caressing him as he slid out of her, dizzy from the heady feeling of her own wetness coating her fingers.

Ben watched as she moved on him with her hands playing at her center.

She was exquisite

He grasped her hips, and without warning, without words, he slapped her backside, with an audible sound around their room. Hell it probably could have been heard at their front door with their room door wide open.

She gasped, and then laughed, and then told him to do it again.

Which he did.

And it only encouraged her to go faster, deeper, harder, and she cried out as his palm met her ass, the sounds of their lovemaking filling the room around them, his slaps echoing off the high ceiling, their moans and grunts and occasional Oh God's ringing in their ears.

And she could tell he was close, hell, she was close. So she braced herself, her hands pressed against his well-toned thighs as she urged him quickly towards climax. She stood on the tip of her toes and rode him. Making sure to go from the base to the tip. She laughed at how far she had to move up him. Remembering their first time having sex she didn't think all of that could even fit in there.

Without warning, grasping her tightly at the waist with both hands, he thrust himself deeply inside of her, pulled out, and then plunged in again, over and over causing her to gasp then scream expletives.

"Shit Ben. I said I was in charge." Miranda moaned rocking against him hard as she heard the bed creaking.

"I’m close." Ben grunted.

"I know. Me too." Miranda moaned heavily.

Tuck and Joey were so glad it was a half a day. They both were confident that they Ace their exams. When the bell rung they met up at the bus ramp getting onto the bus.

"Hey, you think Ma will make macaroni and cheese cupcakes?" Joey asked turning to Tuck.

"It's her day off and dads day off too. So she might."

"Especially if dad grills." Tuck explained.

"Yeah lets ask them." Joey stated happily.

They both sat and talked until there bus stop. Getting off they walked to the house.

Tuck pulled out his key and unlocked the door. They both threw their book bags down walking further Tuck threw his keys in the bowl.

"Unh unh." Miranda moaned as Ben gripped her hips again and thrust up into her.

They heard the noise she made and both looked at each other.

"What is Ma doing?" Tuck asked Joey hearing more noise but they sounded like pants and giggles.

"Shit." Ben grunted.

"Benjamin." Miranda screamed.

Joey and Tuck eyebrows furrowed

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh God yes." Miranda moaned loudly cumming all over her husbands penis.

"Miranda." Ben groaned pronouncing the syllables in her name slowly and sexily as he came and she never stopped moving.

The sounds of their moans, groans, and creaking of the bed and headboard banging could be heard.

"Oh my God." Joey mouth to Tuck pointing back towards the front door.

The two boys back tracked towards the front door quickly opening it and rushing outside.

"What in the hell." Tuck yelled in disbelief taking a deep breath.

"I can't... I can't." Joey mutter sitting down on the porch swing.

Tuck sat beside him and put his head in his hands.

"That is the most sickening thing. " Tuck huffed.

The couple laid for a moment panting. Miranda rode her orgasm out on top of him as she breathed heavily. When her body stop spasming, she laid against his chest and kissed him lips repeatedly.

As Miranda came down from her glorious high Ben flipped her over, pulling her up so that she was on her hands and knees. She moved into the position weakly, but ready for his penis once again.

Ben ran his hands up and over her full round cheeks, enjoying the view and her warm smooth skin. Her back was arched and she was straining her neck looking at him pleading with her eyes to make a move. Ben reached out and gripped her ass roughly, he slid himself inside of her soaking wet core and groaned loudly. He could never get tired of this.

He stroke in and out of her slowly causing his wife to whimper and reach back to squeeze his thigh. He knew what she wanted. She wanted him to move faster and harder.

"Bennnn, faster". Miranda moaned out finally and he reached down to rub and massage her clit rhythmically. Ben took this invitation to completely pound into her.

He tangled his fingers through her hair and moved her head to the side so he could suck on her neck.

"Mmmn no hickies." Miranda moaned moving her hips in rhythm with his, throwing her ass back on him.

Ben grabbed onto her hips, gripping hard before moving himself inside of her on a mission. He watched as her head rolled downwards, and every time he hit her spot she would whimper, pushing her ass back onto him with a vengeance. After a while nothing could be heard except  their grunts and moans as a slapping noise echoed off around the walls of their room.

After about an hour of them sitting outside on the porch scrolling through their phones Tuck looked at Joey

"Go in there and check to see if they're done?" Tuck asked.

"No, I'm not doing that. You check." Joey exclaimed.

"I don't want to."

"Well me either."

"Your older." Tuck pointed out.

"So." Joey responded scrunching up his face.

"Rock paper scissors best 2 out of 3." Tuck suggested.

"Okay."

The two played and Joey won as well as Tuck. The last round Tuck beat Joey with a paper over Rock.

Joey groaned loudly standing he took a deep breath. He turned the knob and walked inside slowly.

He walked closer and didn't hear anything. At first but listening he heard it and it got louder. His adoptive mother was practically screaming.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don’t fucking stop. Ben Warren I’m going to cum." She screamed as they got lost into the mattress.

"Not yet Miranda." He grunted pounding her from behind.

"I can't hold it." She responded tearfully.

Joey scrambled outside and closed the door behind him quickly.

"They still not done ?" Tuck question.

"They're finishing up, but it's far from over." Joey said shaking his head.

"Unhhhhh," was all Miranda could get out and she gripped their yellow sheets moaning, collapsing underneath him as she came, clenching around his cock.

Ben pulled her back up steadily moving into her before finding his release as she milked him.

He fell back onto the bed and Miranda moved to lay on her husband's chest as she tried to calm her breathing down.

"Mmm mmm mhm." Miranda sung happily satisfied.

"I'm going to need a water break before we go again." Ben confessed.

Miranda hands were steady moving a way rubbing him back and forth massaging his balls.

"Ok." Ben sighed kissing her lips tenderly.

Ben rolled her onto her back and Miranda laughed before checking the clock.

"It's 2:30 Ben." Miranda informed looking into his face.

"We still got time. The boys don't get home until 4 or 4:15." Ben expressed.

"I know, but we are both sticky. We need to wash this bedding and put new ones on. We also need to shower."

"Okay one more time. A quickie then shower sex." Ben suggested.

"Okay Dr. Warren." Miranda spurred.

"Okay it's your turn to check." Joey insisted

"I can't do it they're my parents."

"You haven't heard them before?" Joey asked he never experienced anything like this.

"Of course, but it's always quite, but this is almost animalistic because they forgot we were coming home early today." Tuck said swallowing hard.

"Just go in there and come back out. They should be asleep by now." Joey said hopefully.

"You would think as old as they are."

Tuck walked back into the house and walked to the table in the foyer.

"Mmmhm Benjamin." Miranda moaned rotating her hips meeting his slow pleasurable strokes.

Ben sucked on her nipple as he move with in her and he released a groan.

"Yessss." Miranda called out louder in a raspy voice.

Tuck rolled his eyes and grabbed his wallet out his book bag.

"Lets walk to the store." Tuck said closing the door behind him.

"Good idea." Joey stated standing up.

After a while Miranda and Ben finished up. Ben cut the shower on while Miranda put their sheets, pillow cases, and covers in the wash machine.

She took a shower with her husband and washed her hair. Drying off they both dressed and made up their bed with fresh lining.

Miranda glanced at the clock and read the time 4 on the dot. She was satisfied. She needed this day with her husband and he definitely showed her how much he missed her and vice versa.

"What's for dinner tonight?" Miranda asked.

"I took out chicken and ribs to put on the grill. I was hoping you would make the sides.

"I'll make bake beans, broccoli and I'll make some macaroni and cheese cupcakes for the boys since its their favorite especially Joey."

"Okay." Ben said kissing her lips.

The boys eventually came back and checked the time before going inside the house taking a deep breath.

When it was quiet they proceeded all the way into the house.

"Hey boys." Ben called out from their bedroom.

"Hey dad."

"Hey pops."

The teens answered wearily going into the kitchen. Joey grabbed a water bottle. While Tuck threw away his trash he had from the candy he bought earlier.

Tuck glanced in the trash and almost threw up at the entire empty jar of fudge chocolate. It was no way they ate all of that. It was literally a brand new jar.

Blowing out a breath he walked to his room. Changing his clothes and doing some homework.

Joey went into his room before taking a shower and bringing his clothes to the laundry room.

Looking at the wash machine running he noticed their sheets and blankets tumbling away in suds and he shuttered. Quickly leaving out and going back to his room.

Miranda maneuvered around the kitchen while her husband was grilling outside. She set up their plates and glasses up on the patio table.

Walking back inside when dinner was ready Miranda yelled out
"My boys Dinner is ready."

"Coming." They both mumbled.

Eventually they made their way outside and Miranda stood up to greet them and kissed them on their foreheads.

When both boys jumped back quickly Miranda stared at them confused as they walked around her to sit down.

Miranda tried not to show the disappointed expression on her face but she now wore it sitting down in the chair be side her husband

"How was you all's day?" Ben asked as everyone started fixing their plates.

"It was uh okay." Tuck replied and Joey nodded.

"How was the test?" Miranda asked sadly.

"I'm sure I got an A." Joey answered.

"Me too." Her other son replied.

Dinner was quiet and not as joyful and youthful as normal.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Miranda inquired poking at her food.

Ben took in their faces and noticed that it contorted weirdly.

"Yeah what is going on?" Ben voiced

"Yeah because are yall too good to have a kiss from your mom?" Miranda questioned hurt.

"No it's just..."

"What is it Willam and Joseph?" Miranda asked sternly staring.

"Look we had an early release today. It's been on the calendar for months." Tuck finally admitted.

Miranda eyes widened as she looked at Ben who choked on his food.

"What time did you all get out?" Ben said after clearing his throat.

" we got out at 12:30." Joey answered

Miranda did the math in her head and her face paled. They walked in on them having sex and the rough part of it. She tried to think back. She was probably screaming.

This may have been the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to her.

"Sorry about that." Ben stated sheepishly trying not to laugh at his wife's mouth opening and closing.

"Me too." Miranda said quietly.

"All I ask is next time check the calendar and plan accordingly." Tuck stated rolling his eyes as his parents nodded.

"And uh maybe shut your door that might quiet that down some." Joey added and Miranda's face turned dark red and her cheeks heated up.

"We sat outside for hours and that wasn't much better. I don't know how our neighbors do it." Tuck exaggerated.

"Oh my God stop. We said sorry." Miranda stated putting a hand over her face. She knew she was loud but not that loud.

Ben couldn't take it anymore and burst out with laughter cracking up. Miranda hit him still embarrassed.

"It's not funny Benjamin. It's embarrassing." She said sternly but he kept laughing causing her to chuckle.