Playtime 2

It's been days since Ben was last here visiting her.
Miranda knew she needed to get Ben back for embarrassing her at work with the stunt he pulled under her desk and today was the day that she planned to do it.

She smirked to herself as she got up from her desk and took her white coat off. She drove to the station trying to think of the best way to go about this.

She knew that they had to attend to a fire today and Ben just texted her saying that he was safe and they were heading back to the station now.

Miranda walked inside and looked around. "Hey Bailey." Miller greeted.

"Hey Miller, do you know where Ben is?" Miranda asked sweetly.

"Oh, we just got off the truck so he is probably taking a shower right now."

"Which way is that? I need to speak with him. It's urgent."

"Go right through there and the bunks are through that hallway on the far left."

"Thank you so much." Miranda responded walking quickly.

Miranda followed his directions and she quickly looked at the empty locker room and walked around looking for Ben's locker. "Awww." Miranda cooed at their wedding picture inside his locker before quickly kicking her shoes off and unzipped her dress. She took all her clothes off and tied his towel around her body before closing his locker and walking to the bathroom door.

Miranda looked at all the shower pods next to each other and she saw the one closed and showering running. Ben was humming to himself and Miranda smiled glad that her plan was in affect.

She walked to his shower and pulled back the curtain. "What the- Miranda." Ben said loudly.

"Hey baby." Miranda greeted undoing her towel and reaching outside of the shower to place it on the hook next to his.

"Miranda what are you doing here?" Ben whispered.

"You came and visited me at work so I figured I could return the favor and visit you." She responded slyly reaching out to touch his arms moving her hands up to run them across his chest.

Ben groaned looking at his naked wife and he was already sprouting an erection.

"Mmmm well ad least he's happy to see me." Miranda teased reaching out to firmly stroke him.

"Shit Miranda." Ben moaned. Miranda pulled him closer and stroked him leisurely. She reached her left hand out and hooked it around his neck bringing her self higher to kiss his lips. Ben wrapped his arm around her waist as they kissed thrusting his tongue into her mouth as Miranda continued her ministrations on him.

She broke apart from his kiss and then aggressively pushed him back until his back hit the tile of the shower wall.

Ben stared at her shocked, his eyes focused on her plump lips and everything else faded away in a hazy background. She wore a mischievous smirk, as if she knew a naughty secret.

Miranda made him want. And while the need to touch her was intense, he stayed still watching her, enthralled and thoroughly captivated. 

Then she started stepping towards him, stalking like a lioness circling her prey. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly and wordlessly kneeled on the ground. Her soft hands palmed him once again.

She hummed in approval at how even more hard he was.

“Miranda.” he called out her name like a prayer. 

She only smiled as a response, her plump lips curving into a seductive promise. As he towered over her, he had a full view of her breasts sitting up perky and her nipples hard. Every movement and every sway made her breast bounce, and he was utterly hypnotized.