Hot-Hot Miranda

"Ben can I get the password to your email. I'm trying to reset the cable and they sent it to the email that our plan is under."

Ben looked up at her and smiled blushing.

"What's funny?" Miranda asked intently.

"Nothing. You said you want my email password?" He repeated hesitantly.

"Yes." She answered firmly.

"Here let me put it in for you." Ben suggested.

"Uh is there a reason why I can't have the password to your email?" Miranda asked sitting her laptop and phone down.

"No, but I don't have yours so."

"My email is my work email. You were an employee at the time so no you couldn't have it."

"I don't have your personal one either."

"You never asked me for it. I would have given it to you had you asked. Stop being difficult and give me the password so I can fix this tv."

"I told you I would type it in for you."

"So let me get this straight. I can have the password to your phone, but not your email."

Ben nodded and Miranda gritted her teeth.

"Benjamin Warren stop playing with me. I'm not in the mood for jokes. "

"I'm not joking Miranda. No you can't have the password to my email."

"No?"

"No."

"I don't understand why?"

"Miranda it's nothing to understand. I just said no."

"Okay Ben Warren we don't do this. We don't shut each other out. Is this the kind of marriage you want to have?"

"Miranda I'm not shutting you out. You're taking it out of proportion."

"My first husband was cheating on me and emailing another woman." She said seriously.

"Do you really think I would do that to you?"

"10 minutes ago I didn't, but now your acting very suspicious behind a damn email password."

Ben ignored her and opened his laptop. He went to his email and clicked the link to troubleshoot the tv. When the message popped up changing from the basic blue, with no signal screen to loading Miranda gasped, he really wasn't going to give her the password.

She glared at him heavily and quickly snatched the remote. Waiting for the tv to come on, when it did she flipped to the sci-fi channel and turned it up unnecessarily loud. Miranda reached over and cut her bedside light off.

Ben groaned and closed his laptop. He settled into the bed and tried to get close to his wife.

"Get back over on your side of the bed."

"Miranda we always sleep close."

"That was before."

"You are so spoiled." Ben mumbled.

"I'm what?" Miranda growled.

"Nothing honey. I'm going to bed." He said rolling to his side of the bed. Ben closed his eyes and laid in silence. 30 minutes later he felt his wife lift up off the bed and lean over him. He held his breath because she was checking to see if he was asleep. When she thought that he was she scooted closer to him and put her face in his back. Ben smiled to himself because she would only give in because he was sleep and even mad with him she wanted to sleep close.