Brazilian Wax

Hello my name is Eugenia, my receptionist tells me you are a first timer but don't fret, I will take good care of you and will be quick and efficient."

Miranda smiled and followed her to the back room.

"Once you get naked from the waist down. You can hop right on this table. I will show you how to position your legs and then we can get started."

Miranda's eyes were still wide from the sentence about getting naked from the waist down. She knew that’s how it had to be done but she was not use to anyone being up close and personal in her lady parts. 
Miranda did as told and she got on the table awkwardly.

"I will try to make this comfortable for you." She smiled.

Miranda position her legs in a butterfly position and she laid back breathing in and out trying to calm her nerves.

She felt Eugenia put powder down before applying the warm wax and that felt good. "You're ready?" She asked after applying a strip to the wax.

"Yeah." Miranda answered shakily.

Pain was the only thing that Miranda could ever use to describe with what just happened. Utterly unbelievable pain as she ripped it off.

Miranda shrieked, lurching forward, upper back jutting off of the table. She let out another howl as she fell backwards laying against the table.

Tears instantly pooled and fell from her closed eyes and she impulsively let out a long line of curses.

She watched as the woman took the stick and put more wax on it.

"Oh god this is awful. Stop I can't do anymore." Miranda said urgently.

"Ms. we have to finish. We can't just leave it like this."

Miranda looked down at her vagina and sighed. She wiped her eyes before laying back. Miranda grabbed the cushion of the table in preparation for the removal of the next strip.

After 15 minutes Miranda was all done. The whole lower half of her body was in pain. She felt like she was on fire.  Who came up with this idea for women to do this and why did she listen to Callie about this dumb ass idea.

Miranda huffed. She didn't even want to go back to work. She felt like she could barely walk.

"What happened?" Callie asked watching Miranda walk into the room.

"I went to Eugenia."

"You don't have to tell me how it went judging by the limp I can see."

"I thought we were friends Torres." Miranda voiced hurt.

"We are friends." Callie countered confused.

"Then why the hell would you suggest the most painful thing aside from childbirth but I'm sure this is a close two. Why would you do that? It was white hot searing pain."

"I'm sorry I just wanted you be prepared for your date."

" I am a grown ass woman and now I am as bare as a child. This is ridiculous. If any man wants their woman to have this. He is not the man for me. I can barely move. How long with this last. Even if I wanted to have sex. I couldn't." Miranda whined.

"It won't last that long, just go get some aloe Vera gel and put down there. You will be good to go by tonight."

Miranda sighed and she went to go do her rounds after adding Callie’s residents to her service.

"Dr. Bailey." Ben called out and Miranda shook her head and groaned inwardly.
"Hey." Ben said catching up to her, which was not hard considering her limp.

"What's the matter with you? Did you fall...got a cramp?" Ben questioned looking at her very noticeable limp and the pain expression on her face when she moved.

"I'm fine... it's fine."

"You're limping?" Ben pointed out.

"I said it's fine Dr. Warren." Miranda pushed.

"Okay if you say so. We still on for dinner right?" Ben questioned hopeful.

"Of course."

"Okay great. Try not to hurt yourself any further or we will be spending our date here while you are getting checked out."

"Noted." Miranda called out walking away.

Miranda stood at the counter watching Ben cook. She felt a thousand percent better and was back to herself. The only thing that was out of whack was her nerves. She was nervous, more nervous than she felt like she had ever been.

They talked back and forth and Ben could see Miranda playing with her hands.

"Is there something bothering you Miranda?" Ben questioned.

"I'm just- I'm just nervous." Miranda sputtered out.

"Why are nervous?...I still make you nervous?" Ben smiled.

"Not necessarily you in general but our relationship Yes. I'm in a new environment...I'm in your house. " Miranda tried to explain.

"I like you Miranda, which is why I invited you to my house. I see a clear and bright future with you." Ben spoke softly walking closer.

"You do?" Miranda questioned.

"Yeah I do and I do realize that might scare you, because you are in the middle of a divorce but I just want you to know that I'm not playing games." Ben smiled. Miranda nodded and looked up at him. She watched as he leaned down getting closer to her lips and she immediately felt the swarm of a thousand butterflies as his lips finally brushed against hers.

Miranda kissed him back and they kissed reserved for a little while just brushing their lips against each other's. Miranda put her hand on his shoulder for leverage and Ben's hand slipped down to her waist pulling her closer.

They began to kiss with fever and Miranda couldn't help it, but her nipples were becoming hard. There was stimulating pleasure in their kisses.

Eventually they paused to take a breath and just stared at one another.

"Now are you going to tell me why you were limping earlier. I mean you look better now but I still wanted to know."

"No, I'm fine. I was fine."

"So is that how we are going to start our relationship off?" Ben questioned still holding her.

"Fine, I got a wax."

"A wax?" Ben questioned immediately looking at her eyebrows.

"Not eyebrows a bra-

"A Brazilian" Ben finished shocked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Interesting" Ben commented switching his eyes down between her legs, imagining what it looked like.

"Why did you do that?" Ben questioned.

"Because it's our third date." Miranda answered with a duh tone.

"And that means?" Ben dragged out.

"Are you under the impression we are going to have sex tonight...because if that's the case... Miranda started.

"Whoa ask the question not answer it. "
Miranda paused looking at him.

" To answer your not question no, I wasn't assuming we would have sex tonight. You're a grown woman and I believe that neither of us are looking for something trashy. I kinda think, the third date is a little early...What do you think?"

"I agree." Miranda replied.

"So that’s why you got a wax because you assumed, I wanted to have sex with you tonight?"

Miranda looked at him embarrassingly.

" You would never need to get a wax for me Miranda. I am a grown man and you are a grown woman. We're not pre-adolescent. We have hair. I would have loved you and your body the way it was. The way God made it."

Miranda nodded. "It was Callie's stupid Idea. I agree with your stance on it. It was horrible pain." Miranda told him biting her lip.

Ben could imagine the pain she went through and he felt bad, but now he had an ache to see Miranda bare and laid out in front of him. He wanted to appreciate what she went through for him.

" We can't let this wax go to waste now can we ?" Ben questioned.

Miranda looked up at him in a daze. Her nipples were already hard from kissing but now....She was fully aroused.

"Huh?" She questioned although she fully heard what he said.

"If this is your first and last time Miranda Bailey. I do want to see it. After all it was done for me." Ben voiced in a husky deep tone as he caressed her lower back before sliding his hands over her ass.

Miranda was putty in his hands. She let a little whimper slip from her mouth from his caresses. She then sucked in a breath as his hand slipped to the front of her pants. He pressed his hand against her center and Miranda this time let out a moan.

He was putting pressure on her clit through her pants and Miranda was getting wetter by the second.

"Let me please you. I'll reward you for all your hard work." Ben stated licking his lips.

"Yes, please." Miranda moaned pushing herself into his hand.

Ben took his other hand tilting her face up to him. He leaned down and kissed her lips passionately before thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

It dawned on her while they were kissing...how exactly was he going to please her, doing what exactly because they just disgusted not having sex and this sure as hell sounded like sex to her ears and to her vagina that was pulsing.

"How exactly are you going to please me?" Miranda asked breaking their kiss.

"I want to make you come so hard on my tongue that you don’t know whether you want it to stop or keep going. I want to devour your pretty bare pussy until your back arches. I want to suck on your tender clit until you are throwing your head back and screaming in pleasure." Ben explained and Miranda gasped her knees bent a little.

She didn't know Ben could be so erotic, so sexy, so nasty. She knew this was a very plausible possibility because the man was so handsome and sexy but Jesus. She just didn't picture her self experiencing it. She's never had a man tell her so openly what he wanted to do with her. It was refreshing, thrilling,  exhilarating.

"Does that sound good" Ben questioned.

"Yesss." Miranda moaned.

Ben descended to his knees to take her shoes off and then unbuttoned followed by unzipping her pants.

He was pleased to see the dark pink lace against her skin. She made his breath hitch. Ben looked at her smooth thick thighs and he bit his lip.

He pulled her pants down all the way and Miranda stepped out of them. She was left in her shirt and black socks looking down at this man who was taking her in.

Ben placed a kiss on her thighs and around them. He put his hand between her legs and widen her stance.

Ben traveled closer until he was getting closer to her panty covered center. He then fisted her underwear and pulled them down her legs and he looked at the wetness left behind in the material. "Jesus." Ben moaned, she was dripping.

Ben looked at Miranda's bare vagina and licked his lips. Her wetness made them glossy. Miranda watched Ben as he stared at her bare center and he looked pleased. She was anxy looking at him bite and lick his lip.

Suddenly Ben grabbed a hold of her thighs and lifted her until she was on the counter. "Mmm" Miranda moaned pleased at his strength.

Ben lightly pushed against her stomach until she laid back.

The moment she felt a mouth press between her thighs, she jumped. "ohhhh." She moaned simultaneously.

As Ben's mouth pressed to her center, all she could think about was how soft his lips were trailing along her mound. She thought about how methodically his tongue teased the folds of her sex.

Ben moaned loving the way she tasted. All he wanted was to feel her legs twitch in the overriding uncertainty of whether she could really handle what he was making her feel. He wanted Miranda's lips to soon tell him to stop, while her body writhed in the motion to ask for more. Her pussy was already so wet and quivering with desire and so invitingly aroused.

Miranda was so intoxicating, the softness and wetness against his chin and the way it felt like it urged his mouth to sink in further. Her wonderful moans harmonized with the sound of his suctioning mouth against her slick wet folds. Ben was in heaven.
"You're so beautiful and taste so good." Ben paused his feasting to tell her.

"Thank youuuu." She dragged out as he attacked her core once more.

Without any aspect or measure of time, Miranda had no idea how long she had been teased for. However long it had been though, it seemed that Ben's sole intent was to have her writhing in absolute need. This duration of being slowly teased had her absolutely desperate for more.

Languidly, Ben's tongue slipped up and down the crease of her pussy, and yet no matter how much she rocked her hips to signal her frustration, he never sped up.

Miranda felt as if she was in a dream as she called out Ben's name over and over. In her haze, Miranda began writhing in anguish in this dream-like state and she tried but she was unable to even voice her need. As much as she tried to call out that she needed more, for his wonderful tongue to speed up or focus more on her throbbing clitoris, the words seemed to be trapped; her pleas were as imprisoned as her body.

Only her sighs and groans of pleasure were free to echo throughout his kitchen.

"Benjamin." Miranda moaned and reached out to grip his head.

With every upward flick of his  tongue, Miranda gave a deep moan as her jewel was touched directly. Even with how leisurely Ben ate her, the constant sensation was still bringing her towards the crescendo, the slow pace adding to the intensity.

With how deliberate the attention was, Miranda was able to focus on every minute detail. The way his lips brushed against her center as if purposefully parting those petals in order to expose her clitoris for his attentive tongue.

Miranda wanted to scream out for the speed to increase as she felt her moment getting closer. Her chest heaved up and down and her mouth was continuously parted, It was a dire need to reach out and capture the ecstasy on the horizon, so close to the touch yet not quite close enough to grasp tightly. The painfully slow pace caused the feelings of the rising pleasure to be magnified. Every little pulsation, the electric surge sizzling through her and cumulating in the sharp shock of pleasure trapped at the tip of her clit, all seeming to be moving in slow motion.

As the sensation continued to be heaped upon her with nowhere to go, piling on and weighing down on her body, the climax was inevitable. Though with how slowly and purposefully Ben's tongue was, it was a torture in itself to have that amount of arousal be drawn out and kept within her. Like a bucket being filled with only a single droplet at a time, she knew she’d reach that point of overflowing, yet the wait was agonizing.

Once it came, it was like a bomb had gone off. "Ohhhhh unhhh unhhh. Ben...I'm oh godddd "

Ben's tongue continued at the same pace, sliding from her entrance to the top of her clit. Her every muscle convulsed in orgasm while she tried desperately to thrash as much as possible as an outlet for the pleasure she was enduring. Just as the pleasure had been drawn out, so too was the orgasm from this languid pace. It was as if her climax was under a microscope, with every jolt of ecstasy extended to its limit.

Ben never took his tongue off of her. He watched her body and he wished to God he would have taken her shirt and bra off to see it fully bare. Miranda's juices flowed into his mouth and he moaned at the taste vibrating her center.

He paused for a moment to breath properly and he licked his lips rubbing her thighs soothingly. Ben knew that this was it. She was his and it was no going back. He could meet her at the alter tomorrow.

"You know you are mine, long before your pussy dripped, before your legs started to shake, before your screams of pleasure filled this room; every inch of you… always mine." Ben voiced sternly.

Miranda swore she was still having an orgasm. She heard every word he said and she agreed. She was okay with being his forever.

Just as her orgasm began to subside, Ben pressed his mouth to her again. Wondrous rapture, the kind she had craved from the moment his tongue had first made contact, encompassed her entire being. He feasted on her in ways no person ever had before, as if devouring her pussy was his only reason for existence.

"Fuckkkk." She was able to scream in pleasure while the sound of suction and his lapping tongue mingled with wet sound of her honey pot. It didn’t take long before it brought her to another crescendo, yet even as she strained in pleasure as he forced her over the edge, her limbs and head remained firmly in place.

And she realized Ben's mouth was not slowing down, she tried to thrash around desperately to no avail. Ben's mouth remained latched to her pussy, cruelly lavishing it with the attention it needed so much earlier, yet now was too much to handle.

" Ben Ben Ben." Miranda whined in pleasure.

It felt as if within his mouth; which trapped her so effortlessly; were multiple tongues, all fighting with one another to each whip her clitoris to a frenzy. If she was not so trapped within this prison of rapture, she would have been in fear of what was between her thighs, how so many tongues seemed to be heaping attention on that one tiny spot. What kind of man was this? Who was this man who was so skilled between her legs? Within his mouth was simply a whirlwind of ecstasy, with the most sensitive part of her body trapped at the very center.

Forced to endure orgasm after orgasm was too much after being made so sensitive from the length of time it took to bring her to this point. It was as if all that time beforehand was to make her as tender as possible, preparation for the true meal.

Miranda felt as if she was about to pass out from pleasure. This was impossible. This man was great. Better than great he was heavenly. It was like he was trying to taste her soul.

"Oh," she moaned. "Oh fuck, baby. Ohhh fuck! Oooooh fuck, baby. You're gonna make me cum." She pressed her hand to his head, breathing heavily.

"Mmm," Ben groaned into her pussy as she involuntarily moved her hips and pressed herself down against his tongue, beginning to let herself go.

Ben felt her voice as much as heard it. "Unghhhhhhh," she moaned deeply, her body trembling and her nails digging into his head as her climax tore through her. Ben held her hips down as she shook and came hard on his insistent mouth.

Ben came up off his knees and looked at this beautiful woman spread out on his kitchen counter and he licked his lips smiling.

Her eyes were closed and her body was shaking.

"One more okay." Ben stated and he brought his hand down to her honey pot and rubbed his fingers in her wetness before slipping his middle finger inside of her.

"Ohhhhh." Miranda groaned opening her eyes. She looked at him intently and stared into his beautiful eyes. Ben eased his finger in and out slowly, trying to get her use to his finger, after a while he added his ring finger and Miranda cried out breathing hard.

It must have been Ben's intense eyes that was making her senses go crazy. She clasped her legs shut in order to not risk going over.

“Open them,” Ben commanded, every feeling of desperation, of animalistic need, of agonizing arousal, seems to instantly melt away to reveal the purest pleasure she has ever felt. Miranda opened her legs quickly and she watched as Ben slipped his other hand under her shirt and up under her bra. He palmed her breast and pulled at her nipples.

Miranda gripped his arm as she stared at him. Words could not convey how erotic it was, to be able to take something so intimate, so delicate, and pleasure it until that very pleasure becomes unbearable. She was ready to cum already but ever time it seemed like she was about Ben would slow up or change rhythm.

"Please Benjamin." Miranda begged.

“It must be so hard to be kept on the edge like this right? I can feel how much your pussy wants my fingers to stay inside, twitching all around them, trying to suck them in deeper. You want to come?" Ben questioned.

"Mmm-hmm." Miranda nodded her head.

"Tell me you want to cum." Ben commanded.

"I want to cum." She whimpered.

Ben smiled at her and he curved his fingers repeatedly hitting her g-spot. Miranda gasped as she fell into her orgasm.

Ben kept his fingers inside as he removed his hand from under her shirt. He pushed her shirt and bra over from the cleavage area and he descended down until his lips wrapped around her nipple, before taking it into his mouth and sucking hard.

Miranda arched her back pushing herself into his mouth. Ben continued sucking until her orgasm was through. He removed his hands and his mouth off of her full breast.

Ben then stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked her juices off. "Dam you are so good." Ben commented.

Miranda blushed but stayed silent. She was honestly in a daze and wished she was in his bed so she could turn over and go to sleep.

"So did I make up for the pain you experienced today?" Ben chuckled rubbing her thighs.

Miranda sat up and looked at Ben, her lips forming into a smile. "Hell yeah times three."

Miranda reached out for him and pulled him down into a kiss. She kissed him hard, tasting herself on his lips. Miranda's hands cupped his face as their lips moved together.

"There is definitely no concern we will end up friends." Miranda said against his lips.

"Great because I already told you, you are mine and after what I just devoured, I don't want to be your friend...I got enough of them." Ben smiled pulling her in for another kiss.

" Man I can't decide if I want dinner still or to lay in your bed and sleep. You wore me out Benjamin." Miranda sighed running her hands through her hair.

"I'll cook and then bring you the food. If you are sleep I will wake you."

"Ohhhh you are already the best boyfriend ever." Miranda teased. " Ben a dear and hand me my panties and then help me down.

"I'll just carry you. I don't think you will be able to walk for a while. Wait until your body has calmed down." Ben advised handing her her panties before lifting her up.

Miranda looked down at Ben's hard on as he sat her on his bed. "Nice room but baby are you sure you want to wait to date 8 or 12. I left you in a terrible position and I feel bad." Miranda pouted.

"It's fine Miranda. I'm going to cook. He will calm down in a little while and I'm going to take a cold shower too. I offered to please you only because the situation we where in but we will not have no more sexual activity until then."

"Okay." Miranda nodded.

Miranda laid in bed staring at the ceiling as he went back out into the kitchen to cook. She still couldn't believe what she'd just experienced.

How could he already be the best she ever had and all he used was his tongue. She didn't know oral sex could be this good but she guess when you were only with one man your whole life, you were content with how it always was.  But God this, this was amazing, toe curling, blissfully amazing.

Miranda's eyes felt heavy and eventually she was out.

She woke up when she felt soft taps against her arm. "I finished dinner." Ben said carrying a tray with Steak, roasted potatoes and a salad.

"Aww thank you." Miranda smiled stretching and sitting up

Ben looked at her bra and stared for a while before looking to the floor seeing where her shirt was tossed.

"Where's your food?" She questioned.

"It's on the counter, I'm about to get it." Ben replied making sure the tray was situated in front of her.

He walked to go get his food and then came back. They began to eat and talk back and forth and they honestly loved just being around each other. They never ran out of things to say.

Miranda liked that Ben was so smart, kind and funny. She would often find her stomach hurting because of the constant laughter.

After dinner was finished Ben cleaned up and then he showered,  he climbed into bed and Miranda instantly scooted closer to him. Ben pulled her into his chest and rubbed the side of her hip.

The morning Miranda was happily walking around work. She felt well rested and satisfied.

"So yesterday...I thought it was the guy but this morning clearly it's the guyyyy." Callie teased.

Miranda smiled looking at her and blushing all the same.

"So the sex?" Callie questioned.

"We didn't have sex." Miranda whispered and Callie pouted.

"However he did devour me. I mean I think he sucked my soul from my body with his mouth."

"Baileyyyyy." Callie shriek.

Miranda looked around before nodding her. "Yeah yeah. I mean it was oh my god."

"Dammm" Callie shrieked again giddy tapping her arm excitedly.
Miranda smiled excitedly too , she was giddy but quickly tried to mask her feelings when she saw Ben walking up.

"Okay stop." Miranda said quickly.

"Good morning ladies. What were you all taking about." Ben asked with a knowing smirk.

"Nothing." Miranda chimed quickly

"Mmm-hmm okay." Ben looked at Miranda intently.

"I never got to ask if we were on for dinner tonight?  Or if you had Tuck"

"No, we are definitely on." Miranda stated quickly and she took at note in how Ben was looking at her. He looked down between her legs before back up at her face.

"I know what else will be on the table." Callie laughed.

"Uh byeeeee." Miranda dragged out now embarrassed.

Ben laughed before licking his lips. "Stop looking at me like that. You byeeee too." Miranda groaned putting her hand in his face telling him to go.

"Hey Dr. Warren." Miranda called out and he turned around. "What is for dessert?"

"I think you know Doctor Bailey." Ben winked and Miranda's mouth dropped before she turned quickly and shuffled away using the piece of paper to fan herself.