Christmas at the Warren's 2

Ben came home and stretched walking into the house. He locked the door and made his way to their room. Stopping to check on the boys then Pru.

He cut the light off in each of their rooms. He expected them to still be up playing their new game but they followed directions. Getting to Pru's room he opened the door and there she was wide awake peaking over the overs.

Ben sighed walking inside. "Why aren't you asleep?

"Santa's coming."

"He's not coming until you are asleep."

"I sleep with you." She responded. sliding off the bed she grabbed her bunny and walked over to him as if she knew his answer was yes, which it was.

Ben scooped her up and walked down the hall to his and Miranda's bedroom.

He looked at his wife as she slept gracefully with her hand under her head. He walked to his side of the bed and pulled the covers back for Pru who slid in next to Miranda and snuggled close to her.

He walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on. After taking a quick shower he changed into his Christmas pajamas as well. Coming out of the room he chuckled seeing Pru sleeping already. Somehow Miranda turned over and Pru was laying on her breast.

Ben quickly slid into the bed beside them and before he knew it he was knocked out.

Miranda woke up feeling weight on her breast.
"Benjamin." She mumbled taking her foot she reached to rub his leg.

She opened her eyes when she couldn't lift her leg. She felt tiny hands wrapped around her.

"Pruitt.” Miranda mumbled rubbing her hand across her head.

Miranda mentality groaned the last time they had sex was a month and a half ago and that was when Pru was with her grandparents.

She reached over the baby and pushed his head hard.

"Mmm what?" Ben groaned opening his eyes.

"Pru's in our bed?" She questioned confused. They were trying to get her out of the habit at night. "Did you not see what I had on?" Miranda whispered.

"Not all the way and what was I supposed to do she was up, thinking she heard Santa because I came in. I told her he's not going to come until she asleep. Then she wanted to sleep with us."

Miranda slid off the bed revealing her lingerie and Ben gasped.

"Damn Miranda." He looked her up and down. Now he wanted her.

"I was trying to be naughty and there you go being nice." She mocked putting her hands on her hip.

"I didn't know. Hell if I had known."  Ben responded licking his lips. "Jesus." He whispered glancing over her body.

Ben slid off the bed and stalked towards her, grabbing her by her waist he pulled her flush against him.

"Benjamin." Miranda warned.

"Bathroom." Ben instructed.

"No we don't have time." She whispered.

"Miranda it's 4 in the morning. We have 2 hours until the kids wakeup."

"Ben I'm not doing that with you while my baby girl is sleeping 2 ft. away."

"She is not 2ft away and it's in the bathroom. Behind a closed door, in the shower, behind a glass door."

"Baby." She whined, but he could tell she was thinking about it.

"Baby, I know you miss me, us. You want me to make you cum while I'm propping you up against the title wall drilling into you or your legs wrapped around my waist while I'm lifting you up and down on my dick." Ben whispered in her ear making her dripping wet instantly.

Miranda looked at him intently biting her lip. "Bathroom." She demanded.

Ben lifted her by her thighs and she quickly wrapped them around his waist.  They quietly walked into the bathroom and Miranda couldn't help but giggle.

Ben sat Miranda on the counter and walked to cut their shower on.

"Can I get your hair wet or no?" Ben asked hopeful.

Miranda thought about getting in the shower and the steam was going to ruin it anyway.

"You can get it wet." She smiled and watched her husband grin.

Miranda stared at him as he removed his pajama bottoms and boxer at the same time.

"What a sight for sore eyes." She teased. She wanted to snatch her clothes off and let him take her, but she knew he wanted to be the one to remove her lingerie.

Ben stared at his wife before closing the distance between them. He pulled her to the edge of the counter and spread her legs. Miranda let out a small whimper when his length pressed against her.

Ben leaned down and kissed her lips hungrily pulling, tugging, probing and tasting.

"Mmmm Benjamin." Miranda moaned. Ben quickly stepped back and pulled the bow to her lingerie open. He watched as her breast came into to view and he licked his lips. Running his hands across her thighs, he grabbed onto the sides of her panties roughly pulling them down off of her. He began kissing and sucking her neck gently. Her eyes rolled back as he nipped at her neck.

Making his way down her body, he captured her hard nipple into his mouth, tugging on it between his teeth while he cupped and massaged her right one.

"Oh God." Miranda moaned loudly running her fingers over his scalp.

Ben knew his wife like the back of his hand. She was going to get louder. If he ate her right here on the counter surely they were going to wake the sleeping toddler.

Thinking quickly he lifted her by her thighs once again and carried her to the shower.

He let her down onto her feet and pulled her flushed against him. Ben moved them forward a few steps so they both were under the streaming warm water. Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips.

Ben kissed her back sucking on her tongue causing her to moan heavily. He kissed her neck, breast and stomach leaving no spot untouched. Miranda's breathing became breathy as she grew with excitement for what was about to take place. When her husband reached her center he sucked on the aching flesh causing Miranda to gasp and shake almost losing her balance. Ben grabbed both of her thighs and parted her lips with his tongue, licking up and down slowly. He love the taste of her sweet juices that were seeping from her body

She spread her legs and placed a hand on the shower wall to balance herself as she moaned uncontrollably.

Ben's tongue lapped against her clit intensely

"Fuck. Benjamin Warren!" She moaned trying to grip the titles. Miranda looked down at Ben and he looked up as he flicked her clit faster than before. Suddenly, he slid one finger into her wetness and then added another. Her legs shook and  knees nearly gave out from under her.

Ben started fingering her at different rhythms first slow and deep then faster.

"Oh mmmm. God I'm going to cum." Miranda moaned as her thighs began shaking uncontrollably. She quickly let go of the wall and dug her nails into his shoulder and grabbed his head with her other hand as he continued to eat her prolonging her orgasm.

When she came down from her high Ben kissed his way up her body licking his fingers then lips. He smashed his lips into hers and she moaned raggedy.

"You always taste so good." Ben mumbled kissing her lips and Miranda giggled against his mouth.

Ben slid his hands to her ass before gripping her hips. He pushed her against the wall and Miranda shivered feeling the cold tiles against her heated skin. He grabbed her leg lifting it up and swiped his penis back and forth across her clit earning needy moans. Pressing the tip at her core, he slid into her swiftly filling her.

"Damn." Ben groaned feeling her warm velty walls around him.

"Uhhh shit" Miranda moaned out, echoing through the bathroom. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he picked up the pace, thrusting into her faster. "Yes, yes, yesss Ben." She whimpered.

Ben picked her up against the wall slamming into her over and over, biting her shoulder to muffle his groans.

Miranda looked at him and they held each others gaze.

Ben's lips brushed over hers " I love you Miranda Bailey.” She pulled his face to hers kissing him hard as her core tighten around his length.

His deep thrust hit every inch of her walls.

She bit his lip as he moved swiftly into her harder. Feeling her core contracting around him. Her whole body convulsed in his arms.

"Oooh. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Miranda moaned out loud. Her body released a numbing orgasm as she grinded on her husband's penis. Ben's orgasm followed right after hers and Miranda moaned feeling the hot jets in her core.

"Merry Christmas." Miranda whimpered laying her head on his shoulder panting.

"Merry Christmas to you too." Ben replied pecking her lips.

"Lets take a real shower and no funny business."

They took a quick shower before changing into new pajamas.

Crawling into the bed. Miranda checked the time and prayed that she could get an hour of sleep.

At 7 am her son's were knocking on the door.

"Come in." Miranda mumbled loudly.

"Merry Christmas." Tuck and Joey said coming into their room.

"Why are you guys still sleep?" Tuck asked confused. His parents normally were up by 6.

"We were just tired." Ben answered.

"Well it's Christmas." Joey said excitedly.

Pru was up and she laughed at Joey's excitement as he flew onto their bed.

"Good morning baby girl." Miranda smiled kissing her cheek multiple times.

"Do you want to see what Santa brought you?" Ben asked and Pru nodded.

Miranda threw the covers back and slid off the bed.

They all walked out into the living room and Pru wiggled in Miranda's arms sliding down to the floor.

"Wow." Pru said putting her hand over her mouth. Miranda laughed she was so theatrical.

"Feet." Pru pointed to the fake boot she made last night.

"Look Pru. He ate some of your cookies too." Joey said holding up the plate.

She clapped excitedly and it warmed all of their hearts.

"Can we open gifts now." Tucked asked looking back at Ben and Miranda.

"Go ahead." Ben smiled.

"Yes." The boys said sitting on the floor and grabbing gifts with their names on it. Pru would get excited and help them pull their paper off.

"Come on baby girl let's open yours." Miranda encouraged.

Miranda sat down on the floor with Pru between her legs as she helped her open gifts.

"Look at what it is?" Miranda smiled holding up a bunny. She pressed the button so it would talk.

"Hi baby I'm flora. Let's sing together."  Ben and the boys shook their heads when the bunny started singing do your ears hang low. They knew they were going to be hearing that multiple times a day for months.

They opened majority of the gifts and Miranda sat her new clothes and shoes on the couch.

"When did you get that?" Ben asked as Miranda help Pru rip the paper off her medical set. It came with a toy stretcher, oxygen mask, pulse oximeter, blanket, neck collar, pretend scissors, bandage roll, tape roll, and sphygmomanometer.

Miranda even brought 18 inch dolls, male and female, different racists too.

"I saw it at target." Miranda beamed. "I had to get it."

Ben shook his head. He knew she was going to go overboard, but this was ridiculous.

"Let me show you how to be a doctor." Miranda laughed. "Benjamin play along."

She pushed the wrapping paper over and set up the make shift ER.

"Incoming." Ben yelled loudly.

"Now you say what do we got." Miranda told Pru.

They boys helped them play along and they all had a good time. Eventually Pru was putting the fake oxygen masks on their faces and checking them with the stethoscope.

"She's a natural." Miranda clapped.

Ben came with a trash bag and started cleaning up all the wrapping paper. Miranda opened all her gifts and kept pecking him on the lips.

"Thank you for all my gifts. I'm going to go make breakfast." She told him sweetly.

He put up the toddler safety fence and locked Pru up in one area, so he could finish cleaning and put the tables up for later on today.

Miranda finished breakfast and made everyone’s plate. She put the baby in her highchair and sat her food on the tray.

After breakfast, she started on the food for tonight. She didn't have to make much because it was a potluck dinner and they were just the host. She put the ham, turkey, and ribs in the oven. While Ben fried a turkey and smoked another ham outside. Miranda made a huge thing of Macaroni and cheese because she refused to eat anyone else’s.

While the food was cooking. She gave Pruitt a bath, before dressing and doing her hair.

"You look so cute in your sweater dress." She cooed.

Miranda got dressed as well throwing on a green sweater dress.

"You two look beautiful." Ben said standing in the doorway.

"Thank you." Miranda smiled turning to him.

"The fried turkey is on the counter. I have 2 more hours on the ham, so I am going to go pick up your dad." He said staring at her shape in her dress.

"Oh I was going to go get him." She said quickly and then hit his chest for staring.

"No it's okay. He has already called me twice since he couldn't get a hold of you."

Miranda nodded okay. She sat down on the edge of the bed and started thinking about her mom.

"Hey, I know this is your first Christmas without her. Whatever you need to navigate the holiday this year, I am right here for you."

"I just miss her Ben. She would have called me and we would have talked all morning, then sung together." Miranda said sadly. "I know you have been without your mom for years. What did you do on days like this?"

"After my mom passed it was just me, Ros, and my dad. And you know how he was. Ros and I would eat dinner and talk about her, all the funny and sweet things. We also kept her traditions alive so it wouldn't hurt as much."

"Thank you." Miranda said softly. Ben walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"It will get better, one day when you think about her it won't hurt as much." He added before kissing her forehead.

"I love you Ben Warren." She mumbled into his stomach that she had her face pressed against.

"I love you more Miranda Bailey."

"Okay, go ahead and get him before he calls you again."
Ben nodded and walked out the door. Miranda stood up and went to go do her make up.

She put Pru in her room and cut the tv on before locking the gate.

"Boys shower and dress." Miranda yelled standing by their room doors. When she didn't hear their feet move She yelled "now."

She heard their moving feet and walked to the living room.

Miranda made sure everything looked good and was in the correct spot before it was time for people to show up.

Ben came back with her dad and they hugged.

"Hey daddy."

"Mandy you never answer your phone."

"I was giving Pru a bath when you called."

"Where is she?" He asked excitedly.

"In her room."

Miranda watched as her dad took off in that direction.

"Baby, I'm going to go get dressed." Ben said before kissing her lips.

"Your clothes are laid out for you on the bed." She informed.

"What would I do without my wife."

"You will never find out."

The door bell rang and Miranda smiled "Coming" she called out as she made her way to the door.

"Hi Mrs. Miranda."

"Hi Liam, Hi Austin." Miranda smiled at the two teenagers. "Where's your dad?"

"He's coming. He was on the phone." Liam answered.

"Ok. Well do me a favor." She smiled waiting for their response.

"Yes ma'am." They replied simultaneously.

"Look under the tree and grab the gifts with your name on it." Miranda pointed.

"You bought us gifts." They awed.

"Of course I did."

Miranda smiled when they both thanked her and hugged her tightly. They were both sweet boys who spent a lot of time at her house. She was surprised, they would spend time with her sons and other days they would spend time with just her.

Austin was into drawing, so she bought him sketch pads and pencil sets. She also got him canvases and paint. He was really good, his sketches were beautiful and she was excited to see his work with these sets.

Liam was a gamer much like her boys so she got him new games, and the gamer head set with the help of Tuck and Joey.

"Dr. Bailey, Merry Christmas." Hayes said walking in holding a cake and gifts.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled taking the cake out his hand. "You can set the gifts on the table right there."

"Thank you. He looked over and saw his kids tearing into wrapping paper.

"You spoil them." He told her seriously.

"Everyone deserves to be spoiled it's Christmas." Miranda cheesed.

"Thank you for doing that. You didn't have too."

"I wanted to. I love your boys."

"Did you guys say thank you to Dr. Bailey?" Hayes asked.

"They did."

"We did. Mrs. Miranda this is the best gift ever thank you." Austin said looking up from the different sketch pads.

"No problem as long as I am first in line for a portrait."

"I promise." Austin smiled.

"Tuck and Joey are in their rooms." And they watched as the boys took off down the hallway.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Cormac asked.

"My husband is getting dressed. So I need you to reach in the cabinet above the refrigerator and take down my drink dispenser."

"Of course." He laughed.

"Hey don't laugh at my height or you will get shown the door."

"Merry Christmas Bailey and Hayes.... Sorry we let our selves in." Richard laughed.

"Merry Christmas and it's no problem. I would leave the door open if it wasn't cold outside." She spoke hugging him.

"Here you go?" Catherine said handing her a bowl of potato salad.

"Thank you. I love your top." Miranda greeted.

"I bought two pecan pies for dinner and one for you to keep."

"Aww thank you. You are a God sent." Miranda smiled.

"Hey everyone." Ben said coming into the kitchen. Miranda looked him over in his green sweater and simultaneously licked her lips. She was blessed.

"Hey Warren." Richard shook his hand.

"Hey, how you doing sir?"

"Can't complain."

"Do you need help dear?" Catherine asked Miranda.

"No I'm good unless you want to make some tea?"

"I can handle that." She laughed standing.

"Gentleman I'm going outside. I got the game on."

"You have a tv outside?"

"Yes, my Christmas gift last year courtesy of my wife."

"Good gift Bailey."

"Wait till you see what she got me this year." Ben smiled pecking her lips.

"Put your coats on." Miranda said pointing at all three of them.

"We hear you chief."

"It's 45 minutes left on the ham "

"Okay Baby."

Miranda heard the doorbell ring and she jogged to go get it.

"Merry Christmas Chief." Owen said holding Leo, a bag, and pies.

"Merry Christmas Miranda." Teddy smiled she was holding Allison, diaper bags and wine.

"Come in." Miranda cheered.

"Where's Pru."

She is in her room. I'm going to bring her out and get the baby fence.

Miranda walked to Pru's room and laughed looking at her dad.

She had the fake bp cuff on him and told him to say ahh.

"Hey dad. Richard, Ben and my coworker are outside watching the game and smoking a ham."

"Okay miss Pru. It was fun playing with you till tonight." He laughed.

"Oh daddy its gifts for you under the tree from Ben and I." Miranda informed.

"Come on baby girl." Miranda said stretching her hands out. She grabbed her bunny before running into her arms.

"Guess what Leo and Allison are here." Miranda said walking to open the hall closet. She grabbed the pieces to connect the baby fence.

"Hi Pru." Allison said clear as day hugging her tightly.

"Aww." Miranda said poking out her lip.

"I love her sweater dress where did you get it?"

"I bought it offline. You know I'm normally guilty of packages showing up for me, but now they are coming with outfits for her. The website it called SHEIN. My patient told me about it."

"Where's Ben?" Owen asked helping Miranda unfold the play yard.

"He is outside in the backyard with the other guys."

"Thank you. Teddy I’m going to be outside."

She nodded and watched him walked away.

"Where did you get this too, it's like a huge playpen."

"I got this from target."

"You have everything." Teddy marveled.

"I needed something to keep her contained in one spot. I didn't want to have to keep a play pen and she too big for that anyway. So I found this online and you make it into any shape. She doesn't like the circle though."

"Too closed in?"

"Yep."

Teddy and Miranda walked to the kitchen and she started making margaritas.

"You two starting early." Catherine asked laughing.

"Do you want one?" Miranda laughed too.

"Of course I do."

The conversation was interrupted when the front door opened up. They all turned their heads to see who it was.

"Merry Christmas." April excitedly cheered.

"Hey my favorite son." Catherine sung squeezing Jackson.

"Your only son." He laughed.

"Bailey." He said hugging her.

"Kepner. I missed you. If you want your job back it's yours."

"I'm going by Avery now." April said showing her the ring.

"Oh my goodness congratulations you two. I can't believe Richard actually kept that to himself." Miranda muttered.

"Me too." April laughed.

"Where's Harriet?" Catherine asked looking around.

"I put her in the play area with all the other kids."

"Where can I put this?" Kepner asked holding a pan of green beans and a pan of dressing.

"In the dining room. There is a spot in the chafing dishes."

"Okay."

"Ben's outside Avery." Miranda said and she watched his face light up.

"I will be outside." Jackson said kissing April's cheek.

Soon Christmas at Warren's was in full effect and their house was filled with their friends/family from Grey Sloan and the station.

The men were all outside and the women were drinking in the kitchen. She even invited Helm, Schmitt, and Perez. They needed somewhere to go for the holidays.

She cut Christmas music on low and everyone started talking. She missed doing things like this.

"That one is mine." Miranda said sliding off the bar stool. She walked into the living room and saw Pru standing with her arms crossed and crying.

"Why are you crying sweetie?" She asked softly reaching her arm out. She picked her up and wiped her falling tears.

"My bunny." Pru cried holding her Elsa and Moana doll.

Miranda looked in the direction she was pointing in and saw Harriet playing with her bunny.

"Let Harriet play with Hopper. While you play with Elsa and Moana."

"But it's my bunny." She cried burying her head into Miranda's chest.

"I know honey, but we have guests, so you have to share." Miranda encouraged rubbing her back.
"Remember what we learned?" She asked fixing the ribbon in her hair. "Sing with me."

"Sharing is caring,
Oh sharing is fun!
We can all share together,
Be kind to everyone!"

Miranda sung the daycare song three times before Pru decided to join in. She didn't send her to daycare with toys because this happened and Pruitt did not care to share or take turns with her own belongings, but she would share at daycare with the toys already there.

"Good job." Miranda said clapping and she laughed when everyone else joined in. "Ok I’m going to cut Tinkerbell on. Do you want that?"

Pru nodded and reached for her cup on the couch beside Miranda.

"Juice." She said holding up her cup.

"Please."

"Pleaseeeeee."

Miranda stood up with her on her hip and walked into the kitchen. Pru reached for Vic and she gladly handed her over. She was heavy.

She went to the refrigerator and grabbed her strawberry kiwi juice. Pouring her some she handed the cup back.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome sweetheart."

"How does it feel to have a toddler again?"

"It feels great. She keeps me on my toes and she is the sweetest and funniest little human ever."

"And Ben? How he adjusting to a toddler."

“ When I met Ben almost 15 years ago Tuck was 3. We moved in together when he was 4. He is use to a toddler plus him and Tuck would find a way to get into something leading me to have to yell at the both of them, but with Pru he give her whatever she wants and do whatever she wants. I have to be the one to say no. It was easier to tell Tuck no because he wouldn't care and come back later, but with Pru. She stares at you with her big brown eyes and she tries to us my own tactics against me."

"She loves to sleep in the bed with us and I am desperately trying to get her out of the habit because miss Pru is blocking a lot of THINGS. Case and point this morning I wakeup to greet my husband and when I open my eyes she was knocked out on my breast with her hands wrapped around me. I wanted to jingle some bells this morning." Miranda laughed along with everyone else.

"When Derek passed zola slept in the bed with me every night. Not that I minded in the beginning, but after awhile she is a wild sleeper so she had to get back in hers."

"At least she is not a wild sleeper. She stays in the spot you put here in, but she is definitely a cuddler."

"Chief Bailey." Dr. Wright said walking into her kitchen.

"Hi." She smiled and looked up. She wondered who invited him.

"Good evening everyone." He finally said to the rest of the women and they spoke in return.

"Thank you for the invitation to your home." He told her and Miranda nodded.

"No problem. Is the wine for me?"

"Yes, sorry." He said handing it to her and Teddy elbowed her in her side.

"Thank you." Miranda said sticking it in an ice bucket.

"The guys are outside." Maggie pointed out

"Which way is that--

But he was interrupted with a heard of men coming into the kitchen. Ben was holding a silver pan with the ham.

"The ham is done." Ben said sitting it on the counter.

"Okay let me get a knife to cut it up."

"I got it." Ben said washing his hands. "It's to hot for you to cut."

He looked up at all the women and then turned to see Jordan. He clinched his jaw before carrying the pan into the dining room.

"Baby bring the knife." He instructed. Miranda grabbed the knife and held it carefully walking out across the entry way to the dining room.

They stood in the corner of the room and she sat the knife on the table.

"What is he doing here?" Ben questioned grabbing her hips.

"He's one of our new residents you’ve met him." She said confused.

"I remember and I don’t like him." He said firmly.

"Ben you were just--"

"Its a difference of being cordial at my wife's job, but do you think I want a man who clearly has a thing for my wife in my house."

"Ben he does not--

"Don't tell me he doesn't and you're not blind. I know what it looks like to be in love with you." He whispered yelled.

"I didn't invite him."

"Okay good then I will ask him to leave."

"Baby don't do that. It's embarrassing and he doesn't have any family here. It' the holidays. So just let him stay."

"Ok. Miranda, but I'm telling you this now if he looks at you in that way. I'm putting him out of my house understood?"

"Understood." She answered quickly.

Ben let go of her waist and started cutting the ham.

At the end of the night they cleaned up as everyone left.

"Tonight was fun." Miranda said picking up cups and putting it into a trash bag.

"It really was. We should have a big Easter egg hunt in April for the kids."

"I would like that."

"You look beautiful." Ben said seriously as she bent down again.

"Thank you." Miranda smirked.

Ben walked over and pulled her flush against him and she giggled. She looked up at the piece of mistletoe he was holding over their heads.

"Well would you look at that." Ben chuckled.

"You are crazy." She laughed standing on her tiptoes to kiss his lips.

"Crazy about you." Ben said smiling into the kiss.