Hospital Heist

*I had a dream about this so I figured you all could get the story*😌

"Mmmm I must have picked a really good husband 13 years and he still open doors and walks me inside of work."

"Oh yeah real prince charming?" Ben laughed.

"Are you walking me to my office." Miranda asked bating her eyelashes.

"Of course baby. What kind of man would I be." Ben laughed bringing her hand to his lips.

Miranda laughed as he pulled her into him kissing her lips.

Miranda and Ben walked into the lobby talking and having casual conversation, when a loud bang went off and echoed through out the lobby.

Miranda screamed as Ben pulled her down to the ground. Miranda jumped again as another gun shot went off and she gasped and pushed her head into Ben's body as he pulled her closer.

Ben was looking around trying to figure out why the person was shooting out the cameras.

"Ben." Miranda cried.

"It's okay." Ben whispered.

They looked at the four men as they quickly shot out the nine cameras with in seven seconds. They watched as the men made the people back away from the from desk careful for them to not trigger the alarms and then walked to the outside with their own sign saying closed for renovations.

"Nobody move and don't think about reaching for your phones." A man yelled.

"Aye Mac go handle the guards. Take em out if you have to."

Miranda's eyes went wide as tears fell. The hospital shooting came rushing forth in her mind.

"Where's the chief of surgery?" The man yelled.

Ben and Miranda's heart raced. Ben was trying to think, he didn't want these people to take his wife or do anything to her but he clearly saw people's eyes shift to them.

Miranda looked at Ben as he scooted away from her. "Give me your badge." Ben told her sternly.

"Benjamin what." Miranda whispered.

"Give me your badge Miranda now." Ben demanded.

Miranda reached into her pocket and she slid it to Ben. "What are you going to do."

"Just trust me Miranda. I love you" Ben whispered.

"Someone point me into the direction of the chief of surgery or someone won't make it out of here alive."

Ben pushed up on his feet and quickly raised his hands in the air. "It's me. I am the chief of surgery." Ben said loudly flashing the badge quickly.

"Benjamin." Miranda cried.

"Come with me." The man said and Ben nodded walking away.

Ben listened as the man talked on the walkie talkie. They asked them to evacuate the halls and move quickly.

"Figure out the correct wire in the alarm box, this will disable the shutter to the corresponding chambers."

Ben wondered how were the halls already cleared when they where walking until a man came out of one of the rooms and nodded his head at him.

"Good job." The man that held him at gun point praised.

"Over here to the computer." The man told Ben.

"Open up the computer and find the vip patient."
Ben wondered what the hell vip patient were they looking for and what was so special about them. Ben honestly didn’t know any passwords for the system because he hasn't work here in years.