i'll handle it 2

“You’re still on the couch." Miranda remarked looking at Ben.

"I know." Ben answered as she slammed the marker down walking away.

He looked at his name on the o.r. board and he smiled before walking away.

Ben looked at Miranda as she got into her car and he got into his. He knew they were still going to be doing the silent treatment. He won one small battle at work but it was the war at home that he needed to conquer.

Miranda got out the shower and she rubbed lotion down her body. She was in the mood to have sex. It hit her all of a sudden and she wanted it. Miranda clicked her teeth now was not the time to want sex. Ben has not been sleeping in their bed for months now. They were angry with each other and it pissed her off even more that he took the job as an Anesthesiologist when she specifically told him not to. Ben was infuriating sometimes and hard headed as hell. She would never sabotage his career and she wasn't embarrassed that he made a mistake either.

She was just frustrated with him and now she was sexually frustrated. So he had hell to pay.

Miranda tied her robe as she brushed her teeth and washed her face before putting moisturizer on her face.

Miranda thought about going out into the living room and dragging Ben back into their bedroom to please her but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She was right in this argument and wasn't giving in.

She knew that she had no choice but to handle this all by herself.

Miranda let the warm robe drop to the floor as the cool breeze from the window caressed her skin. She loved this time of year, the air always smelled like rain and the temperature started to cool down after the summer months.

She pulled back the sheets and climbed into bed, the soft material felt warm against her naked skin. Their sheets were a deep purple. She closed her eyes and got comfortable on the bed, moving to the middle so she could have plenty of room.

Her nipples were already getting hard, a combination of the cool air and anticipation of what's to come.

She ran her fingers up her arms, her smooth skin grazed the skin as her hands brushed against her throat and neck. Miranda felt the dip at the base of her throat and let one hand slowly travel across her chest, careful to not to touch the swells of her breasts, not yet.

She wanted to mimic how Ben touched and teased her. She was never one to please herself. Nobody could do it like he could. He owned her body in every single way. She bought a vibrator back when he was in LA but she barely used it, only twice and one if those times he was on the phone.

Miranda's fingertips softly touched the surroundings of her nipples and she moaned slightly and rubbed her  nipples between two fingers now; all very gently and very slow.

She pushed at the skin on the sides of her breasts, pushing them together as her fingers travelled further down her stomach. She felt the curves of her skin and grabbed at them, softly and rough at the same time, feeling herself. She pushed her knees together as her hands ran over the tops of her thighs.

Miranda lifted her hands back up to her breasts, slowly tracing her finger around and around in circles and felt her nipples tightened with arousal. She reached her nipples and rubbed them softly with the tips of her fingers, then the palms of her hands, pinching and pulling at them. Miranda's breast bounced with the weight of themselves as she played with her nipples.

Miranda bit her lip gently. Her left hand was still pleasuring her breast, but changed to her right breast now. Miranda legs were spread open, to give place to her hand. Slowly her fingers glided along the inside of her thighs. Her skin was so soft there. She couldn't even fully control her hips as she bucked forward aching in need.

Miranda let out a staggered soft moan as she placed a finger on her clit. She slid down to touch her core coating and slicking her finger in her wetness before dragging it back up over her clit. Before sliding down and then spreading her juices all over her inner and outer lips. She thought of Ben and how his finger would put pressure on her clit and feel it's pulse. He would tease her and it didn't take much for her to be dripping wet and it was pooling out of her dripping on to their bed.

She rubbed her clit back and forth trying to get her dripping, moaning in the process. When she couldn't take it anymore she wanted to be filled, she took her hand off of her breast and she reached into her night stand and pulled out her velvet bag with the vibrator. It was a teal thick and thrusting vibrator. She took it out and cut it on.

She teased her self with the vibrations touching her clit and rubbing up and down. Coaxing it with her juices.

She let out soft moans at the feeling and a louder moan of satisfaction before quickly covering her mouth trying not to be heard.

Ben sat up to get some water out of the fridge. He opened the bottle of water and took a couple of sips before laying back down on the couch. He was angry with Miranda today more than usual and they had been mad with each other for months now. He stared at the ceiling getting ready to close his eyes and fall asleep when he heard it.
Ben furrowed his brows in confusion as he thought. He knew for sure he heard a moan and him and Miranda were the only two here.

Was she that pissed at him that she would please her self versus giving in and just letting them have good well needed makeup sex.

Nevertheless he still was growing painfully hard at that one moan he heard from their bedroom door.

It never took much for him to get aroused. Miranda turned him on with the littlest things she did. Simply biting her lip or furrowing her eyebrows while she was thinking did it for him.

He wanted her more than ever now and he was going to do just that.

Ben stood to his feet and walked to his bedroom.

Miranda's body was flushed as she worked her vibrator in and out of her. She bit her lip to keep it down as she gave herself pleasure. Her body was a flame at this point and she pulled the covers off of her and continued.

Ben stood at their bedroom door and he knew she was close by the whimpers she let out. He opened the door lightly and stood.

Miranda looked towards the bedroom door at her husband who stood watching her with his arms crossed. Seeing him made her want to stop with this and replace it with the real deal. She already knew he was turned on. She could tell by his set jaw and the apparent erection he had.

Miranda bit her lip. The problem was neither of them were going to give in.

She had to make him be the one to come to her.

Miranda continued looking Ben in the eyes as she licked her lips. She palmed her breast and played with her nipples and moved her vibrator slowly.

"Uh." Miranda moaned out as she continued to look at him.

Truthfully him watching edged her and she was more aroused and turned on then before.

Ben bit his lip harder everything in him was screaming to give in and take Miranda. Angry or not he would never not want this woman and the sight of her smooth body and thick thighs. Her full large breast on display and hard nipples that she played with back and forth. Her hand working feverishly and the sounds of her absolutely soaking wet vagina. Miranda was his very own porn star.

"Benjamin Fuck." Miranda moaned softly as she moved her vibrator and she slid her other hand from her breast to touch her clit. He watched as her back began to arched and her hips thrust forward trying to get more pressure of her finger.

She was gasping for breath and her melody of moans were becoming too much for him to hold out. He wanted his mouth on her full lips before he traveled down and suck on her taunt nipples. He wanted to drive his penis deep in her and give her hard and deep strokes all while rubbing his fingers on her clit.

Ben decided to give in. If his wife was going to cum it should be on his tongue, fingers or his penis.

He stalked over to her side of the bed and Miranda's eyes followed his. He roughly moved her hand off of her clit and placed his hand over hers that was holding on to the vibrator. He quickly pulled that out of her and cut it off. He had a good mind to throw it against the wall but he refrained. He sat it on her night stand and he quickly tore his shirt off and pulled his pants and boxers down.

Before crawling over her body. He looked down at her and he knew that he was going to drag this out as long as he could for her doing this too him. She didn't want to give in so he was going to make her beg to be fucked.

He kissed her lips and she had her lips pressed firm together causing him to chuckle. He reached down and pushed two fingers into her. Making her gasp and he shoved his tongue inside of her mouth and explored, tasting her. He hadn't tasted her in so long. He swore he got even more harder than before and he didn't know that was possible.

He licked and licked down her neck. Before licking down the valley in-between her breast. He pulled his finger out of her as he pulled her right nipple into his mouth. Ben lightly bit and sucked on her nipple before switching to her other.

Miranda was so unbelievably turned on and she felt her wetness still pooling out. She was sure it was a big ass wet stain underneath her. She missed Ben in this regard.

Ben kissed down her body and  his hand glided between Miranda's legs and rubbed her warm and wet slit with the lightest pressure from his thumb. He knelt down to get a better view of her pussy and smiled at the sight. With slight pressure he separated her beautiful dark labia, which stuck together wetly, then opened. His forefinger teased her wet folds and Ben loved hearing the quiet almost slurping sounds her lower lips made.

Miranda whimpered as the tips of his finger slipped in and out, pushing downward to get more inside of her. Miranda shivered when he stuck his tongue out to lick up her juices. She tasted so good causing Ben to groan. Ben inhaled her sweet smell which caused him to be more excited.

He didn't spend too much time licking her, though, and move down the insides of Miranda's thighs. He heard another groan of frustration as he sucked her tender skin between his lips.

Ben took a moment to savor Miranda's wetness and lick it from his index finger before plunging it back inside her, then added another digit. Miranda's pussy lips grabbed his fingers and her body started an involuntary hunching action once again as he pushed into her warmth and pulled out...pushed in and pulled out...pushed in and pulled out. Miranda's body started rocking and her frantic "Ooooohs" and "Aaaaahs" filled the air.

Ben rose and kissed her neck again, whispering in Miranda's ear.

"Would you like me to put some pressure on your clit?... Ben heard her short moaning "mmm-hmm" in answer.

He wanted more. He wanted her to talk to him. Like she normally does.

"Would you like me to stroke it and tease it for you?"

Again he heard a short moaning "mmm-hmm" in answer.

"Would you like me to suck it for you and lick it with my tongue? Would you spread your legs wider for me so I can latch on to your pussy lips and suck them into my mouth?"

This time he heard a long, moaning "mmm-hmm"..mmm-hmm..mmm-hmm".

He chuckled and whispered in her ear "later”, then inserted the tip of his penis in between her lips and rocked back and forth a mere inch to taunt her with his tip. Miranda whimpered in frustration, but Ben smiled in pleasure. There was nothing he liked better than teasing Miranda. Nothing he liked better than taking her to the top of their own little ecstasy mountain.

Miranda cried out in lust as the head of his penis created indescribable sensations against her inner lips. Frustrated moans filled the air because she knew she must wait for relief.

"You need me. You need this dick inside of you so badly," Ben taunted.

"Oh god, yes. I need you," Miranda finally murmured between moans.

There. Ben pushed in a couple more inches, teasing her g-spot. Miranda's hips found his rhythm and she pressed her ass back to take him in further, but Ben's hands held her hips steady. His tongue played with her ear and he thrust and flicked the wet tip in every little crevice before sucking the lobes once again. Ben felt her neck scrunch in delight and felt Miranda's happy core twitch at the sensations.

Ben rested his chin on her shoulder again. Miranda's head was dipped slightly, eyes closed in concentration. Ben then whispered hotly in her ear.

"Look up at me, Look into my eyes."

Miranda's brown eyes open quickly and they gazed lustfully at each other. Ben picked up his head to arch back into her, then pulled back and thrust again deeply into her.

Miranda gasped loudly and bit her bottom lip, returning his hot gaze as Ben thrust again and again into her. His calm hands holding onto her waist. The sight of Miranda's shaking breasts before him became too much for him to resist, so he covered her breasts with his hands, massaging her aching mounds. Miranda pressed forward into his hands then pulled back when his fingers caught her nipples. Miranda pressed forward and pulled back again, delighting in the sensations that her nipples sent to her brain and body.

"Jesus Ben." Miranda moaned as she scratched his back.

Miranda wiggled when the tip of his penis passed her g-spot and buried itself at the door of her cervix. Ben love that wiggle. He knew every gesture her body made. Still holding Miranda’s eyes, he ran his hands down her forearms to weave his fingers with hers, then held himself tightly against her as he whispered in Miranda's ear.

"Do you know how angry you make me?"

"Do you know how fucking beautiful you are. Driving me insane with this stunt you pulled. Pleasuring your self with out me."

"Do you know how frustrating and yet so sexy it is to watch you storm around. To see you standing, your back arched, and know apart of me is apart of you?"

At this last, Miranda whimpered and turned her head to suddenly kiss Ben. Their tongues dancing together echoing the movements of their lower love muscles.

They kissed deeply and rocked in silence for a minute, then Ben recalled the wonderful body that lied underneath his fingertips. His hand reached to caress her stomach. He stayed pressed against her and let his hands caress her soft skin. Miranda felt wonderful, but Ben's caresses were drawn inexorably higher, back to her beautiful swaying breasts. Their kiss was released.

Miranda squealed and wiggled her ass against Ben. Ben could feel the wetness between their bodies; he loved the contrast and grinded against her

Be merciful and speed up a little." Miranda whined.

"Uh uh we got nothing but time." Ben teased and continued moving at his slow pace.

Miranda continued to let him move and stroke at a slow drag before she got fed up.

She took her feet and her hands and pushed Ben up and turn him so she was on top.

"Not so fast." Miranda moaned. "You've been in the driver's seat long enough...it's my turn." Miranda moaned as she grabbed Ben's penis and placed him at her opening before sitting down on him fully.

"Oh god." Miranda moaned biting her lip and Ben was for sure he saw her eyes roll back.

Miranda placed her palms flat against his chest and she moved on him at a steady pace, with long and hard strokes.

Ben groaned and held on to her ass. Miranda leaned down and kissed him. She started to rock at a steady but fast pace. Their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat.

Ben leaned up and put his mouth on her nipples again and palmed her breast with one hand and the added sensation brought Miranda closer to the edge.

Miranda knew Ben was close as well, he was digging his hand in her ass cheeks. She knew he was trying to hold out and not cum.  Miranda sat up and took him all the way out before easing down to take him all the way in. She did this multiple times and then she contracted her walls and made her pussy grip and squeeze him forcing him to cum.

"Fuck Miranda fuck" Ben groaned and he was cumming. Miranda had a satisfied look on her face. She loved nothing more than to feel and look at Ben cum inside of her.

Miranda bounced on him a few more times before she shook over top of him. "Ben Warren." Miranda  moaned and cried out as she came. Her leg was shaking and she felt a gush of liquid shoot out of her and hit her husbands stomach. Miranda whimpered as she grinded down and rubbed her clit against him.

"Uh." Miranda cried out as her orgasms coursed through her body. She could just pass out from the overwhelming pleasure.

Miranda opened her eyes and stared into Ben's as she panted. He was panting underneath her and his hand still gripped her ass. He looked down at his stomach and his wife on top of him still sitting and fully engulfed on his penis. She just squirted and creamed all over him and it was the moist erotic thing he has seen. This wasn't his first rodeo with his wife's juices gushing out on top of him. She would reach that type of orgasm often but it still was the most sexiest thing to see. Like he said Miranda was his very own porn star.

Miranda slid off of him and she felt empty but sated. She looked at Ben and she clicked her teeth. "I'm still upset with you Ben Warren."

"I know, I'm still mad at your ass too." Ben added.

"But I'm moving back into our bed."

"No you are not." Miranda huffed.

"Yes I am." Ben countered seriously.

Miranda clicked her teeth again. " Ben we are just going to end up fucking again." Miranda huffed looking at him.

"And that's what your mad about?" Ben questioned.

"I'm mad that you don't respect my authority at work. You make me look like a soft ass woman. How can I be in charge of other doctors and can't even control what my own husband does and I'm mad that no matter what I can't stay away from your addicting ass." Miranda stated annoyed.

"I told you this would be so much better if you would separate it out. Church and state. We are not the chief and Dr. Warren at home. We are Ben and Miranda who don't mind making love when ever we see fit."

"No there is no separating it out. All I see is doctor Warren my husband. Hell you even proposed to me as doctor Warren. We are our careers and our home life. Every part is us." Miranda answered and she watched as Ben moved out of the bed.

"Wait where are you going?" Miranda asked quickly.

"Back into the living room." Ben answered honestly.

"So we just had sex, dam good sex and your not even going to lay and hold me afterwards. What is this?  Did you just booty call me? " Miranda asked angrily.

"Miranda you just said you didn't want me back in the bed." Ben retorted.

Miranda put her hands on her head and blew out a breath thinking. "Okay fine get back into the bed Ben. I guess we do need to separate it out because I want my husband right now." Miranda answered nodding her head like she was telling her self to really separate it out.

Ben slid back on the bed and he pulled Miranda on top of him. Miranda laid her head against his warm chest and she snuggled into his neck.

"I can't stand you but I love you." Miranda sighed.

"Same here and I love you more." Ben replied kissing her on the head.

He then heard her light snoring and he then closed his eyes and slept.