Flustered

Ben finished up his shift and walked to the locker room to change. It had been a long day. Especially after seeing his beautiful infuriating ex again.

It killed him that she was seeing another man because ironically after a year he was still in love with her and how could he not be when he was waiting for her.

Ben walked out and just his luck Dr. Miranda Bailey was sitting outside the hospital on the Bench.

“Dr. Bailey." Ben greeted not so pleasant as he started to walk away.

"Dr. Warren." Miranda announced standing up walking over to him. Ben turned slowly to face her, eyeing her outfit completely. She was beautiful and looked amazing. He studied her face, the purple eyeshadow and perfect eyeliner. Her lips donned in dark pink lipstick. The dress hugging her figure perfectly.

Damn she pissed him off and he was pissed that he wanted her still.

"Um... look, y-you're are going to hear about something because everyone around here hears about everything.

"Eli and I have ended things--- The nurse." Miranda stated jittery playing with her hands.

"Oh." Ben said nonchalantly confused as to why she was informing him this. That was quick, he thought to himself.

"You're going to think it has something to do with you, and for the sake of clarity, I would like to be extremely clear when I say it doesn't have anything to do with you... AT ALL " Miranda stated firmly.

Ben looked up and tried not to smile but was failing miserably. This woman was a piece of work. A sexy one.

"Are we clear?" She snapped waiting for his response.

Miranda eyed Ben hard as he smirked not taking her serious at all.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you." Miranda expressed moving her hands around.

"Mm-hm." Ben responded biting his lip to stop his smirking. He turned to walk away smiling widely.

"B-Ben Warren... I am being... very clear with you...Are you listening to me?"

Ben turned back around and stalked over to her catching her off guard. He roughly grabbed her by her purple coat and pulled her flush against him. Gripping her waist tightly he stared into her eyes before pressing his lips against hers. The moment their lips touched Miranda moaned loudly reaching up to cup his cheeks bringing him closer to her. He was maneuvering her mouth in lust and she was glad he was holding her up because her knees were going weak. How in the hell did she let a year go by without this.

" what were you saying?" Ben asked nipping at her bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth.

"Ben I-I It- " Miranda started but her brain was scrambled she couldn't even think. Ben's lips were demanding as he moved them feverishly against hers. Miranda kissed him back harder as she let small moans fall from her lips. Ben grabbed her ass with both hands causing her to gasp opening her mouth and his tongue found his way in.

Ben smirked inwardly as he made love to her lips. Miranda's nipples were hard against his chest and if he were to reach down. He knew her panties would be soaked too.

"Did it have anything to do with me?" Ben asked roughly before his tongue circled hers and he pulled her closer lifting her up by her ass. Miranda toes were barely on the ground as she stood higher to get to his mouth. His very skilled and succulent mouth. She cursed the heels she had on , next time she would be wearing platform's.

Miranda caught his moving tongue and sucked on it gently causing him to groan loudly and dig his hand in both of her cheeks. She knew that she should stop this outside of this hospital, but she couldn't and wouldn't. She was not to far from wanting him to push her up against the brick wall of the building and just take her.

Miranda broke apart from the kiss needing air as Ben kisses moved from her lips, to her jaw, down to her neck.

Ben couldn't take it anymore he lifted her in the air and Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. He walked over and put her back up against the wall.

"Jesus." Miranda moaned. She started grinding her hips onto his hard on through his jeans.

"Miranda did it have anything to do with me?" Rubbing both her thighs sensually and dangerously close to her center.

Miranda ignored his question moaning as he started kissing her lips again. She could hear people gasping as they walked pass them, but she didn't care right now she couldn't focus on nothing else.

"Answer me." Ben demanded rubbing his fingers across her panties pleased to find them drenched.

"Oh God yes Ben. It had everything to do with you." She moaned out loudly.

Satisfied with her answer Ben let her down with out releasing her lips. Pulling them between his lips sucking them firmly. Miranda nails were clawing his arms. She wanted him.

He released her lips backing away from her to study her face. Her lips were red swollen and puffy. Her eyes were dazed and darken from her chocolate brown to nut brown.

"Good night Miranda Bailey." Ben announced walking away.

"Benjamin Warren." Miranda yelled flustered in disbelief as he walked away waving goodbye.

Miranda stood for a moment trying to recollect herself.  What in the hell just happen. She stuttered touching her lips. She fixed her dress and walked over grabbing her purse and bottle of wine.

Miranda got into her car and took a deep breath leaning her head against the steering wheel. She needed her body to calm down before she moved.

She drove silently to Teddy's apartment and walked inside deep in thought. That man, who the hell did he think he was, and why did he leave her hot and bothered.

"Where's Eli?" Henry asked handing her a wine glass before sitting down.

"He's stuck at the hospital." Miranda lied pouring his wine.

"Hey what's up with you?" Callie asked sitting down taking the bottle of wine from the side of her.

"Sure have some." Miranda said sarcastically.

"Spill."

"Dr. Benjamin Warren." She gritted out.

"Aww you saw Ben? How was it? Was he upset about you dating Eli?" Callie asked question after question.

"Eli and I ended things and Ben kissed me. Not a regular kiss, but he kissed meee." Miranda said dragging it out.

"Ohhh." Callie laughed.

"I mean Callie he kissed , licked and sucked my lips passionately. Then he lifted me into the air pushed me up against the wall of the hospital and kissed me. "

"With this dress on?"

"With this dress on. I don’t know what the hell has gotten into me. I want him and badly I could have took him outside of the hospital."

"How Miranda? You've been sleeping with Eli you would think your body would react differently."

“Eli will never compare to Ben in the category or degree. Eli was just sex. It wasn't that good. Like he thought he was the best, but really he was average.
You ever get turned on just by looking at someone. Ben does that and he kissed me, made love to my lips and left.” Miranda huffed drinking her wine.