Tame The Snake

Ben watched Miranda leave out the house and chuckled. He knew he needed to stop teasing her about Dr. Wright, but he just needed a couple of more days to get it out of his system. He wasn't really mad at the guy because who wouldn't want to kiss Miranda Bailey.

From what she told him, he could see why. Her eyes are captivating, and she has a beautiful smile and face. She was stunning and had the ability to lure you in if she stared at you, but she was his wife.

He couldn't understand what the man's intentions were, though. They met months back, and she introduced him as her husband, so why would he kiss her.

"I want to get down." Pru interrupted his thoughts, looking at him.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Ben smiled, unbuckling her seat and helping her down. He watched as she ran to the living room and immediately went to her toys in the corner.

"Aht aht. You know the drill. Come here and let's do some learning activities."

Pru frowned and walked over to him. Ben grabbed the ABC set, dry erase boards, and markers.

"Find the letters to your name and then write it." Ben explained. Miranda and him were very diligent about having Pru practice and learn new information, but she always seemed to be more enthusiastic when Miranda did it and not him. Maybe he was boring.

After she completed all of her work. He sat down on the couch with her and cut a movie on.Thinking about Miranda once again, he smiled.

"Hey, Pru. Do you want to go see Mommy Randa?"

"Yes." Pru cheered excitedly, sitting up.

"Ok, we're going to bring her lunch."

"And flowers." She added.

"Ooh, good idea and flowers. What color flowers should we get?"

"Pink and purple."

"Pink and purple it is."

Getting to the floral shop with Pru in his arms, Ben walked to the counter.

"Good morning." The woman smiled.

"Good morning. We are looking for pink and purple flowers for my wife."

"Does she have a favorite flower?"

"Roses and lilies are her favorite."

"Ok, we have hot pink roses in. Pink Asiatic Lilies and Purple Waxflowers. I can make you something nice and add Alstroemeria's to it."

"Thanks. Can you also make a miniature version for my baby girl here?"

"Yes, coming right up." She cheesed. Ben smiled and pulled out his card.

"What's the occasion if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, just because. We are surprising her at work today."

"Big surprise." Pru clapped.

"You excited, sweetie." The sale associate asked, switching to a baby voice.

Pru nodded her head and looked at the woman, watching as she cut the stems of the flowers.

"Ok, and we are done. Would you like them in a vase?"

"Yes, just the large bouquet."

"Alrighty."

Ben drove to Miranda's favorite Italian restaurant and ordered her chicken cacciatore, with butter noodles and egg plant fries. He ordered Pru a cheese personal pizza and himself lasagna an Italian salad.