high

Thank you for calling." Ben told Meredith as he walked into the lounge.

"No problem." Meredith smiled.

"All of them had a cookie?" Ben asked amused looking around the room.

"Hey that's sounds like Ben." Miranda laughed looking at the wall as her and April sat together on the couch.

"Ben's your husband." April said laughing obnoxiously.

"I know, he's so fine and all mine ha." Miranda teased looking at Maggie  who was opening and closing the blinds in the room repeatedly.

"Okay let's go honey." Ben said walking in front of her.

"Aww it is you Ben." Miranda said excitedly.

"Yes its me and I'm taking you home." Ben said grabbing her hand and he helped her get up.

"Ben the world is spinning and ooh watch out for that table." Miranda said pointing.
"Miranda the table is far away from you." Ben assured her.

"Ben I've never been high before." Miranda said sadly.

" I know baby." Ben said guiding her to the door.

It took a while but Ben went to go grab her purse and things out of her office. He didn't bother with changing her clothes because that would have took forever with Miranda's world spinning.

Ben guided her out the front of the hospital "dam this light and why are we moving so fast." Miranda asked.

"Miranda we are actually moving so dam slow."

"Ben you're joking,  we move any faster than this, I'm going to trip over my feet." Miranda huffed.

Ben looked at Miranda crazy because she was already tripping over her feet and had been the whole walk out.

"Hey don't look at my husband." Miranda hissed at the woman loudly as she walked by them.

"I know he looks good, better than Idris Elba." Miranda yelled loudly in anger.

"Hey hey, Miranda be nice, she wasn't even looking at me." Ben assured her.

"Yes she was, woman look at you all the time and I'm tired of it." Miranda responded to him.

"I just love you so much Ben." Miranda said pausing some in between her words.

"I love you too Miranda."

Ben helped her into the car and he put her seat belt on for her.

He got into his car and he watched as Miranda continuously blinked. She opened and closed her eyes multiple times.

"What are you doing?" Ben questioned.

"I'm trying to focus on not dying or am I dead because time is going by really really slow." Miranda slurred a little.

Ben heard about edibles and how people end up in the emergency room and he now understood why. This stuff made you go crazy. He hoped this would get out of her system soon.

"You're not dead. Everything's fine. I'm just driving us home." Ben told her calmly.

"Ben you have to stop driving."

"What why?"

"My head won't stop spinning and my body is rocking." Miranda answered.

"We are not that far from the house. Like five more minutes." Ben replied.

"I'm on the inside looking out of my body." Miranda told him sadly.

"What baby?" Ben asked confused.

"I'm far away in my mind and I'm stuck in my body." Miranda whined.

Ben felt bad for his wife, she really looked to be in distress.

"I thought weed made you relax, not torture you." Miranda said not amused.

"Regular weed is but this type of thc is more potent and last longer because of the dosage and being eaten." Ben explained.

Ben continued driving and he occasionally looked over at Miranda to make sure she was alright. She was repeatedly nodding her head to the music but she looked so strange doing it, like she was forced and couldn't stop.

"We are home." Ben announced as he got out the car and walked around her side to get her out.

"I can do it my self, I'm not a child." Miranda huffed smacking his hand.

"Okay then sorry." Ben chuckled throwing his hands in the air as a sign of surrender.

He turned to walk to the front door to open it.

"Hey, where are you going, I can't get this seat belt off. We're you really going to leave me stuck out here and my body feels on fire." Miranda yelled.

Ben shook his head and turned around. Who ever this lady was and Arizona being a distributor, he could kick both of their asses right now for causing him to have a long evening with his wife.

"I'm sorry baby." Ben said walking over to her and unclicking her seat belt and he helped out of the car.

Miranda stood still for a while as Ben held her hand. "Okay focus." Miranda mumble to her self trying to get her head to stop spinning.

"You wanna lay down baby?" Ben asked wrapping his arm around her waist to steady her as they walked to the door. Ben unlocked the door and let her walk inside.

He walked her to their bedroom "Yeah, I can lay down." Miranda replied loudly to his questioned 2 minutes behind.

"Okay" Ben said as he helped her sit on the bed.

Ben reached down and he pulled Miranda shoes off, before untying the strings on her scrubs. He knew tomorrow that she would be pissed to find out she wore scrubs home. She would never do that, it was remotely disgusting to walk across the threshold of her house with them on.

Ben pulled them off of her thighs and down her leg until they were off, following her socks. He smiled to himself at her toes that were painted light pink, it was sexy and he loved the color against her skin. She must have gotten them done yesterday another reason why he was annoyed with this situation. He had a 24 hour shift yesterday so he didn't get to see his wife and the day that he would be off the same time she was, she was incapacitated.

"Hold your hands up." Ben insisted and he waited for Miranda and she never moved.

Ben chuckled, she was lagging again. He reached for her arms and put them up. "Keep them up." Ben commanded as he reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

Ben put her scrubs in the dirty clothes basket and he came back to look at Miranda sitting in the same exact position.

"Miranda." Ben called out.

"Miranda." He said once again.

"Humph." She asked tilting her head up, Ben looked into her eyes and he saw how red they were, yeah his baby was somewhere in the clouds trying to come down.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can feel and hear my blood circulating through me." She said with a slight smile.

Ben laughed a little and kissed her on the head.

"Hmmm." Miranda made a noise poking her lips out for him to kiss.

Ben leaned down and kissed her lips and Miranda put her hand on the side of his face and deepened it. She leaned back on the bed and pulled him with her.

"Woah." Ben said breaking the kiss and trying to sit up but Miranda held him there.

"Why did you stop?" Miranda questioned.

"Because you're high." Ben answered.

"I know but I wonder if I have an orgasm will it show up as a color. Like on the MRI machine it was a bright pink. I wonder if I will see that. I mean you make me feel like I'm on the clouds anyway, I can imagine with this it would be Unexplainable." Miranda said stuttering.

"No Miranda." Ben said seriously sitting up and removing her hands.

He looked down at her and he knew that she heard him but the edible was taking so long for her to respond.

"No?" Miranda finally said.

"Miranda I'm not sleeping with you while you are high." Ben responded.

"Ben, I'm you're wife."

"Wife and all, I still would not do that."

He watched as she pouted and shook her head profusely because she couldn't stop and then he saw her tears pool over her red eyes.

"Miranda Babe what's wrong?" Ben asked concerned.

"My husband doesn't love me no more." She cried slurring her words. Ben looked wondering why was she talking to him like he was someone else.

"What Miranda I did not say that."

"He doesn't. He told me that he didn't want to have sex with me and that never happens." Miranda whaled. "I don't know what to do, I mean not that sex is the only thing in our relationship, Ben's my best friend, we talk, laugh, joke and love." Miranda cried "but now he's not attracted to me, oh God he is going to leave." Miranda cried harder.

"Hey hey, Miranda that's not true. I would never leave you, even on our worst days and our relationship is real rocky, there was never a thought that crossed my mine about leaving.
I love you Miranda, I love the way you taste, smell...I'm addicted to your fragrance, I love the way you laugh, the way you talk and the way you walk and my God you are beautiful, absolutely stunning, you take my breath away, you don't even need makeup, you are sexy and under any other circumstances I would make love to you all day and night long. Sex with you is so good that we celebrate it by having sex." Ben said slowly putting his finger under her chin making her look up at him.

"But just not this evening, now tomorrow morning or evening I will bury myself so deep inside you it'll leave you hollow when I'm not with you." Ben told her licking his lips.

Ben watched as Miranda licked her lips. "Say it with me." Ben said with his finger still under her chin, looking into her eyes.

"Tomorrow." They both said together.

Ben thought maybe a shower would probably help her relax. He cut it on and made sure it was the right temperature.

"Okay Miranda you're going to take a shower and I'm going to order us some food." Ben told her as he helped her up.

He walked her to the bathroom and he unhooked her bra for her taking it off before sliding her panties down.

"Yeah that's fine." Miranda said loudly.

"What's fine?" Ben asked confused.

"A shower and food." Miranda answered plainly and Ben chuckled once again at her lagging.
He helped her over the tub and gave her the wash cloth. Making sure she was okay first before stepping out of the bathroom to order their food.

As soon as he hung up, he heard Miranda screaming. Ben jogged to the bathroom.

"Oh my God something is on me." Miranda screamed.

"What is it?" Ben asked pulling back the shower door.

Miranda's eyes were shut tight as she screamed.

Ben looked around but he didn’t see nothing. "Miranda it's just the water." Ben told her seriously.

Miranda opened her eyes as she clutched her chest and tears poured.

"Come on baby." Ben said sadly as he lifted her up and took her out of the shower.

"Here stand right here." Ben said seriously.

He turned the water off and then turned it on from the tub. He grabbed her wash cloth and he ran it under the water and put soap on the rag.

Ben washed her up and then dried her off. He put her night gown on her and he carried her to the bed.

"I'll lotion you up tomorrow." Ben said softy.

The door bell rung. "The food is here, I'll be right back."

Ben grabbed the food and paid the man before walking back to the room.

He sat the food down on the dresser. "Bennn." Miranda whined.

"Yes baby."

"I'm hungry." She pouted.

Ben laughed "the food's here."

"I got you the chicken noodle soup from Harry's." Ben said.
"I know you are taking a moment to respond and you're body Is functioning slow so I know it’s probably hard to chew and swallow." Ben told her and she nodded.

They ate together and like he thought Miranda swallowed slow. After dinner was finished. He cleaned up and then he got in bed and he pulled her into him.

Eventually Ben heard her loud snoring and he blew out a breath, glad that she was a sleep.

"Bennnn." Miranda whined sitting up holding her head.

"Hmmm." Ben replied falling from her breast to her stomach.

"God my head hurts so bad."

"I'm sorry baby." Ben said waking up fully.
"That was the most miserable experience. It was torture. I couldn't stop my mind from running and going in circles, nothing would focus." Miranda said groaning.

"I felt so bad for you baby and that I couldn't help you." Ben replied.

Before immediately crawling over top of her. "What - Miranda said surprised.

"See that's exactly why I wouldn't sleep with you last night, you don't remember a dam thing I told you nor would you have remembered sex." Ben said seriously.
"But I promised you that I would make love to you in the morning."

"Mmm oh really." Miranda said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll take away this ache since I couldn't last night, Miranda I love you so much and I want you to know that I will always find you extremely attractive, you're the only woman I want and I mean that with my life. So like I promised, I am gonna bury my self so deep inside you."

"I never had any doubt about your love."

Ben chuckled because she really didn't remember anything from last night.

Miranda reached down and slid her night gown up taking it off. "Well fulfill your promise and let's get high. Take me to heaven like you always do." Miranda moaned as Ben touched her sex.

"By all means, I love to get high on you."

Some of this was from my very own experience with an edible and it was the worst experience of my life. I would never do that shit again. I never thought people would want to be Un high😂😂😂

Anyway, I'm sorry for updating so slow. My exams are coming up and I'm studying and writing slow but semester ends on the 28th so I will be free 🙂🥰