V-Day Quarantine

Here go some smut for you all since I didn't finish the other one 😭😂

Miranda was in her hotel sitting on her bed. It was Valentine’s Day and for the first time in years her and her husband where apart. Valentine’s Day was a day that was made for them. It’s their day, that was near and dear to their hearts, it was just as special as their wedding anniversary. It was the day he asked her out, the day she declared she liked him, the day he even built her a tree house, it’s what set their love in motion.

But here they were in quarantine on FaceTime together; Miranda had her tablet in front of her with him on big screen. Both of them had their phones In front of them. That way they could play scrabble together.

“Ben are you cheating?”

“What Miranda?” Ben laughed.

“How did you come up with that word for 40 points?” Miranda asked as he took the lead in the game by 15 points.

“I’m not cheating, I just know how to play.”

“Oh so are you inferring that I can’t.”

“No not all, just stating that you are not better than me.” Ben teased.

“Uh” Miranda laughed as she just put her piece down putting it on a triple letter, beating Ben.

“Now come on husband admit it. Who’s better than who.” Miranda laughed and stuck her tongue out.

“Whatever, it was luck.”

“Oh really and where did that luck come from since you are Mr. Champion.”

“Me, of course, you got it by marrying me.” Ben teased.

“Oh I can’t argue with that. I’m pretty lucky aren’t I, sometimes I can’t even believe my luck”

“So what did I win Ben.” Miranda asked. They normally betted with eachother when they played games.

“Fine I’ll buy you the purse you mentioned.” Ben said and Miranda squealed in happiness.

“I got you something Ben.” Miranda informed.

“What is it.” Ben asked.

“Hold on. Let me go get it.” Miranda said sliding off of the bed.

Miranda went into her dresser and she pulled out this candy apple red lingerie. It was new,  the bra that was barely a bra had hearts where her nipples would be and a heart where her sex was but everything else was see through and string.

Miranda hurriedly slid her clothes off and replaced it with her lingerie. She put on lip gloss and fixed her hair before coming back to the screen.

Ben eyes widen and his mouth open slightly in lust. “Miranda.” Ben marveled.

“Husband.” Miranda replied in a sultry voice.

Her knees were bent and her legs were under her body. “You can screenshot a picture Ben to have.” Miranda told him and she honestly wanted it her self with him in the corner.

“Miranda you belong in a magazine, you just don’t know what you do to me.” Ben whispered.

“I can imagine but I want you tell me and show me.” Miranda responded licking her lips in anticipation.

Ben licked his lips. He was at the station. He got up and locked the door before coming back infront of his tablet.

Miranda was now laying back with the camera in between her legs.