playtime 1

Inspired by my bestie 💓 Wild_Imagination_00

Miranda sat at her desk as she began typing on her computer, going over the hospital budget. She had a meeting with Richard and then Callie right behind him.

"Hey baby." Ben greeted as he walked through the door.

"Hey baby you home tonight." Miranda asked as she continued to type. She looked at the sign that her computer was about to die and she looked around for her charger.

"Yeah, I get off at 9." Ben responded

"Hey Ben baby can you come over here and pull my charger up and then I'll reached and pull it through on this end." Miranda asked and Ben nodded walking over.

He put his phone on top of her desk and he got down on his knees to get the cord. Going under her desk, he pushed the cord up through the hole.

"Hey Bailey." Richard said knocking but came right in.

"Hey." Miranda greeted wide eyes and she watched as Ben tried to come up but she put her hand on his shoulder to stop him. She did not want Richard to get the wrong idea and think they were doing inappropriate things.

Miranda put one finger up at Ben to tell him to wait.

Ben chuckled never in a million years would he have saw himself under his wife's desk while she was having a meeting. He might as well take advantage of the nasty things he could do. She was right here at his disposal anyway.

Ben took his hand and caressed her legs rubbing up and down by her calves. He looked at the heels she had on and he licked his lips. He loved her in heels, bending down he kissed her foot. He admired her peep toe and her toes adorned in bright pink nail polish.

Miranda's eyes widen and she looked down. Kicking his hand, silently telling him to stop but that didn't stop the fact that she was turned on now. It always happened at the touch of her husband. He always felt good.

Miranda looked at Richard as he read off numbers and information on his sheet but she wasn't even hearing him. She looked down at Ben with pleading eyes, now was not the time.

After a few minutes of massaging her legs, he slid his hand up to her knees and slowly he tried to push them apart but Miranda tried to clenched them close. She looked down when she felt something strange, something soft and warm on her knee. His hands were caressing her legs but then it hit her. He was kissing and licking by her knee.

Ben's hands moved to the outside of her thigh and starting pushing up. Miranda caught his hand and held it. He was trying to lift her skirt up.

"No." Miranda said sternly.

Richard looked up at her and Miranda looked up at him. "Uh sorry I was thinking about something I forgot to do. I'm going to kill Ben when I get home." Miranda said loudly and Richard chuckled.

"Continue on though." Miranda said to Richard and he started reading once more. Ben did succeed with pushing her legs open. Her strength was no match for his. She sighed because this was going to be so embarrassing and he husband right now was pulling her panties down.

Ben's hands were all over her legs at this point and she could feel his head between her thighs and his lips were licking and sucking her skin. Miranda then made a decision and said fuck it. She spread her legs wider and slid forward on her chair so just her ass was still on the seat and she then pressed her stomach into the desk. From Richard's view it would look like she sat up to give him her undivided attention but it was just the opposite. She sat up to get closer to her foolish and nasty husband's ministrations on her vagina.