I want this

Ben held Pru in his arms as he walked with Miranda. "I just got to change my clothes and grab my things and I'll be ready. What about her clothes and things?" Miranda asked.

"Uh Andy's sitting with Vic and she lived with Dean and has the keys so I don't -

"It's fine, we can stop to Walmart for now and just grab a few outfits and pajamas." Miranda assured him.

Miranda changed her clothes and she listened from the bathroom as Ben played with her and she could hear her laughing.

"I'm ready." Miranda announced opening the door.

"Oh shoot. Miranda you take her and then I'll run and go get her car seat." Ben said and Miranda smiled taking her from Ben's arms.

"Oh baby girl. You are just so precious. Did you enjoy day care?" Miranda asked and watched as she nodded her head.

"You did!?" Miranda exclaimed.

"That's so good. Did you play and have nap time?"

" yes!" Pru answered smiling.

"Awww I know you had so much fun." Miranda said tickling her.

Miranda then walked with her to the lobby of the hospital and she met Ben at his car.

Ben was strapping the back of it in. "Alright here we go." Ben said and he took Pru and put her inside and put the seat belt across her.

Miranda got into the passenger seat and she buckled up. Ben got in and began to pull off. He reached for Miranda's hand and she pulled away. "Uh uh." Miranda said looking out of the window.

They arrived at Walmart and Miranda got out. Going to the back seat and she unbuckled her. Ben got a cart and Miranda reached in her purse and wiped the handle off before Ben put Pru in the seat of the cart.

She pushed the cart all the way to the back of the store where the children's section was. Miranda looked at all the clothes. "Look in the back of her shirt to see what size." Miranda instructed Ben.

" 2 T."

"Okay." Miranda said as she looked through the clothes and grabbed her some outfits. Miranda picked up socks, under shirts, pampers, hair bows, hair brush, and shoes to match.

Pru reached her hands out for the tutu skirt Miranda put in the cart and Miranda handed it to her.

"Pretty." She commented.

"I think so too." Miranda mused.
"Okay let's get you some pajamas." Miranda chimed as Ben pushed the cart following her.

"What do you think Pru?" Miranda asked holding four of them up.

"Pick 2." Miranda encouraged.

"This one." She said pointing to a pink set with donuts all over them and it read Donut disturb.

"One more." Ben encouraged.

"That one." She chimed reaching for the purple cheetah print one. "Oh I love that color. Great choice honey."
Miranda grabbed wash cloths and towels for her. Tooth paste for children, lotion and soap. She got some hair products and she was done.

"Oh we need to get her something for lunch tomorrow."

They picked up peanut butter and jelly, crackers, fruit snacks, and different typed of fruits and carrots. "Grab those juice boxes." Miranda told Ben and he nodded.

"You want Italian for dinner because I don't feel like cooking." Miranda asked Ben and he nodded. He didn't either. Truthfully he wanted to go home take a shower and cut his brain off. One of his brothers were gone and he didn't know how to even begin to cope.