Sex God 2

Miranda woke up the next morning and she thought everything about last night was dream but It wasn't.

She rolled slightly and opened her eyes looking around. She looked at the clock on his night stand and noticed it was almost 12 in the afternoon. She had never slept this late since High-school but it honestly was the best sleep she has had in a long time.

She grabbed his sheets to put around her naked body as she slowly sat up. She didn't hear his shower running or anything moving around in the front of the house. So she knew he was gone, probably to work.

Miranda looked at the sheets that had wet and cum stains on it and she blew out a breath. "Dammm." Miranda said to herself.

She slid to the edge of the bed and put her feet down but as soon as her weight hit the floor she groaned, her legs gave out. "Shit." She cursed as she fell back onto the bed. She stretched her legs out to try and get the feeling back.

Miranda stood eventually and walked across his room to his bathroom. She had a throbbing discomfort in her vagina but she felt so satisfied.

Miranda stood in the mirror and she dropped the sheets around her body. She took in her frame and looked over at her breast, they were covered in hickies. She saw one on the side of her neck and on her stomach.

Miranda sighed and turned on the shower before walking back into his room. She took his sheets on his bed and pillow cases. Grabbing everything to put in the washing machine.

Looking in the linen closet she found fresh white sheets and things and she made his bed back up before hopping into the shower.

Miranda used her wash cloth and pour some of his men dove wash into her rag before washing up.

Touching her overly stimulated body and the smell of him around her as the aroma from the body wash was an immediate mistake. Her nipples harden and she bit her lip to try and clear her thoughts of last night.

She was turned on again and quickly. Washing her vagina made her legs shake from the touch of the warm rag. Miranda groaned and pushed passed it as she cleaned her body up.

She dried off with a towel and looked around to see if he had a spare tooth brush. She smiled when he did and brushed her teeth.

She smoothed down her hair and walked to the kitchen to pick up her discarded clothes. When her purse vibrated, her eyes widen forgetting she did not call out for work.

Miranda answered the phone with a small hello. Her voice was still raspy from the yelling she did last night.

"Miranda where are you. I have called you over 6 times. We were suppose to do that double surgery on Mrs. Waterman and you are no where to be found."

"Uh I was indisposed at the moment." Miranda responded combing her hands through her sweated out hair.

"Well are you coming because I can put it back on the board for 2-

"Uh no and actually can you come get me." Miranda asked sheepishly.

"Where are you?" Callie asked.

"Uh honestly I don't know. I'm going to look on his mail." Miranda answered.

"His mail!?" Callie shrieked.

Miranda ignored her and looked at his mail. "1230 candlelight drive." Miranda read off.

"Okay I'm coming but please know we are talking about this." Callie said and Miranda blew out a breath hanging up.