Restraints

Ben scoot over some." Miranda whispered hoping he would end up in the middle of the bed. Ben was such a heavy sleeper, and she wanted this to go right.

Miranda strapped one arm down before quietly walking around to do the other side. She then leaned over and kiss his nose.

Ben mumbled and tried to turn over away from her ticklish kissing. "Miranda." Ben murmured sleepily attempting to roll but his hand jerk against the strap.
Snapping his eyes open he was met with his gorgeous wife possessing a sinister smile.

"Miranda why they hell am I strapped down?"

"I want to try something Ben." Miranda said with a mischievous look.

"Try what?" Ben looked at her still fighting against the strap.

Miranda raked her nails across his thigh. "Well I want to see if I can make you tap out sexually." Miranda stated biting her lip.

Ben gasped and looked at her intently.

"You always hear me say I can't take any more orgasms. I want to hear you say it." Miranda added.

"Miranda...." Ben whined. "So why the restraints?" He asked.

"Because I want to fully be in control of everything. You say I can have control and then something takes over you and that alpha male comes out and you snatch it back." Miranda explained.

"So now I have you at my mercy. Right where I want you. Shall we get started?" Miranda questioned with a toothy grin.

Ben groaned biting his lip. He was actually excited and Miranda knew he was. She looked down at his hard on straining against his pajamas.

Miranda climbed over top of him and she leaned over to kiss his lips tenderly, nibbling on his bottom lip, before she used her tongue to lick across his and quickly she dipped her tongue inside. Ben moved his tongue and swiped it against hers and she feverishly kissed him until she needed to take a breath for air.

"Miranda I don't know if I can do this." Ben told her seriously.

"I think you can Dr. Warren. You have the best stamina. I just want to see when it breaks." Miranda teased pecking his lips then she sat up and pulled her night gown over her head, revealing her naked state.

Miranda sat down fully on his hard on and she grinded a little. She was already ridiculously wet and she could say it was because she had been thinking about this ever since Ben came home but she had to attribute it to her husband period. She was always dripping wet for him. Miranda rocked her hips a little and then sat up. She could see her wetness on the front of his pajamas and the dark spot it created.

She placed her small hands on top of his darker, rougher ones, that were strapped down and ran her fingers lightly all the way up to his shoulders. She heard his intake of breath and smiled evilly at her effect on him. It was nice to have the upper hand every once and a while.

Miranda started her journey by running her hands back down the front of his chest, slowly, with her fingers bent so her nails scratched against his muscular chest. She reached the bottom and started to go back up, Miranda could feel Ben's chest moving with his deep breaths.

She placed her hands flat against his hard stomach and then up to his chest again, rubbing her hands across his nipples. Most people assume that it's just women's nipples that are sensitive but men's are just as.

Miranda leaned down and kissed his chest moving to his pecks and she kissed and licked earning a groan from him before she switched to the other side. She was still moving her self and grinding against him.

Miranda bit her lip before she sat up and moved Ben's pajamas and boxers pulling them down until Ben kicked them off and Miranda sat back down on his hard penis straddling his lap.

Ben groaned and Miranda moaned from the contact of her hot wetness against him. Miranda would normally call this dry humping but with the way she was dripping on Ben and wetting the sheets beneath him, it was anything but dry.

Miranda leaned down and kissed Ben's lips before moving to his neck and then her tongue traveled up to his ear. "God you're so hard for me." Miranda moaned in his ear and Ben shivered. She heard his breathing change and his breath was shallow in her ear. she could tell he was trying to relax and not let himself boil over with pleasure.

Miranda continued to grind slowly and firmly on his penis as she moaned in his ear before she sat back up and stared into his eyes. Miranda loved the friction of the movements and she bit her lip before licking it sensually. "Benjamin." Miranda moaned loudly as she then reached up and palmed her breast pulling at her own nipples.

"Come on Miranda I want to touch you." Ben growled.

"Enjoy the show Ben. You like when I grind my pussy up and down on you. Can I make you cum?" Miranda asked in a sexy pouty voice as she added more pressure against him causing him to hiss.

"Can I?" Miranda asked more sternly as she rocked against him back and forth.

"Yes Miranda." Ben moaned he was already about to come. His wife taking over like this drove him crazy. Miranda leaned down and kissed his lips.

Ben relished in the feeling of her lips, nipples and honey pot against. "Cum for me." Miranda moaned against his mouth.

"Fuck Miranda." Ben groaned cumming as he bucked up against her. Miranda placed her hands against his chest as she still moved a little watching him orgasm.

"One down." Miranda smiled moving off of him.

"Miranda please baby take these straps off."

"No can do Benjamin. I have some others things I want to do to you." Miranda teased as she slid off of him and off the bed. Ben sighed and blew out a breath trying to calm his breathing. He looked down at his penis that was already back up at attention and it was soaking wet from Miranda along with cum.

"This looks like a treat." Miranda smiled licking her lips staring at his penis.

Ben watched as Miranda crawled back on the bed and this time she placed her self in the 69 position. Ben groaned as she arched her back and he was faced with his wife's plentiful ass and her core which was dripping. This was torture he wanted to kiss, lick, suck and touch her core that was right in his face an he couldn't just before he could dwell on it.

Miranda wrapped her hands around his penis softly and she slowly stroked him.

She moaned at the feel of him, so thick and hard. Miranda took the tip of her tongue and slowly trail it down his shaft from his head to his base. Ben's pubic hair tickled her face, and his particular aroma seeped into her nostrils. Miranda breathed in, loving his smell.

She gently, and finally flattened her tongue at the little opening at his head, and licked off his precum.

“Mmmmmm…” Miranda moaned to herself, enjoying his taste. She then wrapped her right hand around his manhood and begin to pump up and down.

Miranda continued to jerk him off and smiled as more precum gathered at his tip and began to roll down the length of his engorged shaft and Miranda greedily licked it all off of him, tasting her own wetness and mixture of his cum from the first activity.

Unable to resist the temptation any longer, Miranda took him fully into her mouth and begin to suck him, her mouth suctioning and stretching him.

Ben groaned and moaned and it was music to her avid ears. The sound he made always made her melt and she herself was dripping onto his chest and she couldn’t help but moan back in response, her mouth still wrapped wetly around his cock. Ben's hips thrust upward, pushing his swollen member deeper into the wet depths of her mouth. His breathing was getting faster, harsher, and his moans were getting louder and longer.

Miranda came up for air and Ben gasped. "Fuck Miranda why did you stop?" Ben breathed in between breaths.

"Can I make you cum?" Miranda questioned looking over her shoulder at him.

"Yes."

"Yes?" Miranda questioned.

"Yes Miranda...yes baby yes." Ben urged and Miranda chuckled before descending back down onto his penis hallowing out her cheeks and she bobbed up and down, slurping loudly.

Ben bucked into her mouth several times, Until finally, "Miranda I’m coming." Ben moaned deep in his throat as he came into her mouth and she almost swallowed every last drop. Saliva and cum dripped from the corner of her mouth, where it ran like a river down to his balls
and his body went limp. She reached up and gripped his slippery cockshaft with both hands, pulling hard, until his head pulled free from her lips with a loud, wet pop.  

"Dam you taste good." Miranda moaned after releasing him.

She slid off the bed once more and looked at Ben biting her lip. "What shall I do next." Miranda questioned walking her fingers along his thigh.

"Inside...please baby I want to be inside you." Ben begged.

"I think I want that too." Miranda smiled crawling over his body sitting down on  him once again. She caressed her own breast and looked at him as she flicked her tongue sensually.

Ben bit his lips and stared into her face before traveling his eyes down her body. Miranda was so sexy and so beautiful and he was glad that she was all his, he still couldn't believe his luck. "Miranda take these straps off." Ben demanded fed up.

"I'm not doing that Benjamin. Just enjoy the torturous pleasure." Miranda smiled leaning down to kiss his lips. Ben kissed her back and then Miranda kissed around his face. She kissed the top of his head and gasped when she felt his lips on her nipple. "Ben." Miranda moaned and she felt Ben thrusting his hips up trying to get inside of her.

Miranda reached back and grabbed his dick lining it at her entrance before she slowly sat down on him. "Fuck." they simultaneously hissed in pleasure.

Miranda lifted herself and then glided back down on to his dick. She started grinding slowly on it. Occasionally she would contract her core to tighten her grasp and it drove Ben insane. As she continued with this motion she then would lift her ass ever so slightly, teasing Ben's cock.

"Miranda." Ben moaned staring at her. Miranda kept up the slow pace before she began to ride him roughly. She was determined to make him cum and she was ready to cum her self all this teasing made her impatient.

"Shit." Miranda moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth wildly. Miranda placed her hand flat against his chest as she stared into his eyes.

Ben loved the way Miranda erotically moved on him. She was a masterpiece and so skilled. "Benjamin." Miranda moaned loudly.

Miranda listened to Ben's grunts and groans and expletives. She was so helplessly and utterly in love with him everything he did was satisfying, just his breaths were pushing her closer to the edge.

"Yes Benjamin God you are so good." Miranda told him and Ben didn't know whether to look at her sexy face or her breast that were bouncing wildly or in between her legs where they were connected. Her juices were everywhere.

Miranda leaned down and she put one hand flat against the mattress beside Ben's head and her other one rubbed his shoulder and his chest as she switched from grinding to bouncing.

"I love you so much" Miranda professed in his ear.

"I love you too." Ben replied quickly.

"I love being your wife." She also said and she felt Ben jerk causing a smile to appear on her face.

"My wife." Ben said in a deep raspy voice.

"Yes your wife. Benjamin Warren's wife." Miranda moaned slowly in his ear.

"Miranda you feel so good." Ben groaned biting his lip, Miranda swore she saw his eyes rolling back.

"You like when go fast?" Miranda asked speeding up her bouncing.

"Or slower." Miranda asked slowing her movements contracting her pussy on him.

"Or what about rotation." Miranda asked sitting up and winding her hips.

"All of it." Ben answered thrusting his hips up into her. "Ughhh shit Benjamin."

"You ready to cum for your wife." Miranda asked with a sinister smile.

She watched as Ben nodded his head wildly as she began to move on him faster, bending down to kiss his lips.

"Aww Fuck baby I'm about to I'm-" Ben groaned.

Ben was getting ready to burst and he knew he was going to cum hard, just as he was to ejaculate, Miranda reached down and gripped his balls, pulling back lightly making Ben's eyes roll back into his head and the hot cum that was going to shoot out was drew back like vacuum.

"Oh my god." Ben groaned in amazement. "Mirandaaaa." Ben whined. "How did you...why did you?" Ben tried to get out in between his heavy pants.

"I decided that I didn't want you to cum yet." Miranda smirked still riding. She rode him for five more minutes as the same pace.

"Please baby." Ben begged.

"Okay, you deserve it." Miranda relented rocking her hips faster. There was a sheen of sweat covering their bodies from this strenuous activity.

"Cum husband." Miranda demanded and Ben did exactly what she said. He came and came hard shooting long ropes of cum into her. His body was convulsing and his toes curled. Miranda felt her orgasm and she bounced a few more time before she came. Gripping Ben's forearms, her lips were parted and eyes were closed as she stayed still in her earth shattering orgasm. "Oh god that was good." Miranda sighed sliding off of him after catching her breath.

"What should I do now?"  Miranda asked to herself.

"Un strap me." Ben suggested.

"Nah not yet. You are so persistent Ben." Miranda laughed.

Miranda decided to give Ben another hell of a blow job and after she was finished, she climbed on him again and faced his feet.

Miranda literally had him whimpering and panting and it did something to her. Ben couldn't take how good it felt. Normally it was him giving his wife so many orgasm and it took a while for him to cum so he never had as many a she did but tonight it was reversed. He came and came and came and now she was building him back up yet again. He didn't even know that she could hold out for as long as she did.

She threw her head back, lips parted, eyes closed, her hands digging into Ben thigh as she sat down on Ben's slowly and she came once she completed filled herself with him.

"Benjamin yesss, yes, yes." She moaned convulsing and pulsing on him. "Dam Miranda. Her orgasm already brought forth his and he knew that he wasn't going to last long at all.

Miranda changed her angle a little by bending forward so that her clit brushed against the base of his shaft.

"How does this feel. Is it good?" Miranda asked knowing his answer.

"Mmmm it's good." Ben replied breathing heavy.

"You like when I do this ?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Words Benjamin... tell me. I can't hear you."

"Fuck yes Miranda. It's so good. Your pussy feels good."

Miranda smiled happily.  Her silky walls wrapped around him so tight. Ben watched a Miranda moved  riding him like she was a Harley, each time she slid up and slammed back down on him, his toes curled.

She then leaned back until her back was flat against Ben's chest and her face was directly beside his as used one hand to rub his face and continued to thrust her hips forward. She noted how there breathing was matching, they were always so in sync. She laid like this for a while just sliding her body forward and back against him. She turned she neck and kissed his face before she sat up completely looking at his long legs in front of her.

"Cum for me baby. Cum inside me." Miranda chanted as she worked a little faster. This was the longest work out she has ever done. There should be no reason for her to say she can't do squats or jog, if she could keep up with this type of cardio activity.

Miranda reached in front of her and massaged Ben's balls before she played with her own nipples. "Dam Miranda I'm cumming." Ben informed and Miranda rode a little faster pushing her self over the edge. "Oh my god Bennn." Miranda whined as she swiveled around and faced him before placing him back inside.

Ben didn't know how long Miranda could keep going and he didn't even understand why his penis continued to get hard but he guessed Miranda would really go until he physically tapped out.

"Mmmmm again?" Ben voiced, his voice held raspiness still.

"Uh huh." Miranda replied.

After more rounds and Miranda switching between giving head when she saw fit, Miranda was still riding Ben. He didn't even know that there were many riding on top positions and he certainly didn't know that his wife knew them.

Her eyes were closed as she was getting ready to cum again and Ben was too. "Ugh fuck yes." Miranda moaned biting her lip.

Her moans became louder as the pleasure builded up in her body and was going to fully consume her.

"Yeah just like that. Ride that dick." Ben cooed and his words pushed her over the edge. "Oh god I'm cumming." Miranda shrieked and she squealed as liquid began to shoot out of her and wet her husband's lower stomach. Ben groaned and she felt him jerk as he came for the umpteenth time. Miranda stayed still with her eyes closed like before as stars flew behind her eyes. "Dam." Miranda sighed finally opening her eyes. Ben eyes were closed and she looked at him for a while waiting for him to open them

"Ben." Miranda whispered and when he didn't answer she looked at him staring. "Benjamin." Miranda called out again.

"Uh." Miranda gasped as she slid off of him and reached up tapping his face lightly.

She chuckled at his light snore and she knew that he was indeed knocked out. Miranda went to the bathroom and cleaned her self up before she came back into their bedroom. Finding the end to the restraints she undid one side before going around the do the other. Miranda picked up their discarded comforter that found its way on the floor well in the beginning of their sex session and she pulled it across Ben before she slid under it and snuggled close to him laying her head on his chest.

Miranda began to close her eyes and drift off to sleep when she heard Ben mumble her name. She thought maybe he was dreaming about her which was so cute.

The next morning Miranda woke up and Ben arms was wrapped around her. "Baby you gotta go to work." Miranda told him rubbing his arm.

"Already told them I can't come in an hour ago. I need my energy, so I guess I will be home with you all day."

"I'm sorry I stole your sleep." Miranda Apologize sleepily.

"Don't apologize for one of the best nights of my life." Ben replied. Yeah she woke him up in the middle of the night and kept him up for hours but he was so sexually satisfied, he never had anyone put him to sleep.

"Please know Miranda that we are going to have sex again and when we do. I'm going to act like some cave man that finally gets to touch you. I enjoyed last night so so much and not being able to touch your breast, face, neck, thighs, pull your hair, smack your ass, rub your clit, tug and pull your nipples was torture...so we will make up for all of that." Ben stated firmly.

"I look forward to it. So go on husband, get you some rest."