Long overdue

“Maybe you could stop acting like a child." Miranda said stepping closer letting out a breath.

"Oh now I’m a child. That’s great I'm childish, I caused your ocd what else you got."

"Maybe I cause global warming, maybe I killed JFK." Ben responded getting up, throwing the mail down.

"That would explain a lot right." He added.

"You quit surgery." Miranda voiced yelling.

"This was supposed to be different than my first marriage, I thought you understood what it means to be a surgeon until you drop it." Miranda expressed.

"Now here I am once again married to a man who's waiting to see me at the end of the day. Waiting to see what I'm going to do. When I’m going to come home."

"Do you think I was happy to walk away from a surgical residency. You think you were what? a convenient excuse to drop it."  Ben asked walking from around the couch to get closer to her

"Well yeah." Miranda muttered flushed.

"No I was a damn star. I found what I had been looking for decades and yes I walk away from it to be here with you. And it was the hardest choice I ever had to make."

"You didn't want to leave surgery?" Miranda asked unconvinced. She was honestly turned on with all his yelling and she was trying not to show it. She clinched her thighs together.

"No! I did not want to leave surgery." Ben yelled inching closer to her face.

Miranda and Ben stared at each other not saying anything. Challenging one another.

Ben stared down at her. He was trying to stand his ground, but his wife being upset always made him unbelievably turned on.

Miranda slightly tensed as Ben's face moved closer and closer to hers. She couldn't help but hope that Ben would kiss her, and her stomach filled with butterflies with the prospect. She nervously licked her lips and waited for him to close the gap, but he never did.

She clicked her teeth slowly and reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck giving into their subconscious battle, kissing his lips feverishly. At the same time her husband gripped her thighs and roughly picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist satisfied.

Miranda took her heel clad foot and swiped the table behind Ben clean.

They both heard the glass shattering as picture frames and vases hit the hardwood floor. She moaned as he pulled her dress up and gripped her ass digging his fingers in both cheeks before he sat her down. Their tongues explored each other and Miranda's hands reached out to undo the belt of Ben's slacks. She was already dripping wet and was most certainly ready for him.

Another reason why she was angry with him. She had to be mad at him meaning no sex and she was looking forward to sex with Ben every sense he said he was coming home that weekend but he had to go and mess it up. He had been gone for months and they had to go another week and a half with him being in her presence and now that they had the green light she was ready to take him down as he was her.

After getting his pants' buckle undone. Miranda unzipped his pants, giving his erection some relief as it was restrained against his pants. She quickly pushed his boxers down and moaned as his thick penis touched her hand. Ben removed his mouth from hers and started working on his tie as Miranda undid the buttons of his dress shirt before she got frustrated and ripped his shirt apart, the sound of buttons flying and hitting the ground were mixed with their excited pants.

Pushing his shirt off his shoulders. Miranda waited for Ben to let it hit the floor before he roughly gripped her hips again and pulled her panties tighter on her. Miranda moaned from the roughness and how her panties were pressed against her clit.