Salsa Night

"You get to watch the game tonight."

"I do." Ben responded dryly.

"I gotta go to some girls night Callie and Arizona put together for Teddy.

"Mmm." Ben replied disappointed.

"I mean that's good thing right...wasn't I going to get some long story about how this is the game of a life time. If you would sit still for five minutes you might appreciate the beauty of-" Miranda mocked his voice as they walked together causing Ben to chuckle.

"You and I have been on completely opposite schedules for like two weeks...Tuck is at his dad's so I wasn't planning on watching the game tonight."

"You weren't." Miranda questioned looking at him.

"Nope."

"Well, what were you planning to do?" Miranda questioned curiously.

"Well I could say it out loud but that would be inappropriate for the work place...so I’m just going to think it. " Ben replied staring.

Miranda stared at him for a few moments before she caught on to what he meant and she gasped staring into his dark brown eyes.

"Ohhhh." Miranda sounded with a slight smile on her face but it was his look that made her insides warm up and a tingle coursed through her body in want. He was telling her all the things he wanted to do her just by this one look. She heard people talk about bedroom eyes and now she truly understood what it meant. The same intense stared that Ben gives her when he is on top of her or her on top of him, it made her burst or shatter into a million pieces from a toe curling orgasm, was the same one he was providing right now. And then he did it. Licking his perfect lips the same way he would when he came up from between her legs with her juices running down his chin.

Miranda's mouth dropped at the sight as she felt wetness beginning to pool. She immediately walked closer to him whispering. "Ima get out of girls night." As she tapped the counter, her mind already made up.

"Mmmhmm." Ben smiled triumphantly as she walked away. Never in a million years did he think he would be where he is now. Helplessly in love with Miranda. He was a man who at one point of time loved to have options, different women every so often or when he wanted it was his Forte but now she was the only woman he could think about and the thought of someone else left an unsatisfied taste in his mouth. He loved this one woman so much that he was trying to get in contact with NY Times just to propose in his own special way.

Miranda sighed after trying to cancel her plans with the girls but she did feel bad that Teddy's husband just died. Henry was an awesome man and took her by surprise so she knew his death hurt like hell and friends were suppose to help you get through.

Miranda saw Ben in the attending's lounge and she blew out a breath as she walked in.

"I tried to get out of it but....

"Mirandaaaa." Ben whined.

"I know but they basically forced -

"Not Miranda Bailey being told what to do." Ben laughed.

"Okay yeah, I just really felt bad. Teddy is going through it and we are her friends." Miranda explained as Ben stood and walked closer to her.

"Okay so maybe tomorrow or your next day where you get home early." Ben suggested.

"Oh no, we are having sex tonight. I'm not going to stay long. Just about 45 mintues. We are going to eat and drink wine and then I will excuse myself...it's a school night."

"You don't even have Tuck." Ben laughed.

"And they don't know that." Miranda dragged out grabbing his hand. "It will be me and you tonight." Miranda whispered biting her lip. She wanted this badly, and girls night wasn't going to make her forfeit this night of pleasure.