Welcome

Welcome people of Wattpad!

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.)

But it is also a one shot book where I will be posting a new one shot 365 days, or a every day for a year if that's how you want to say it.
You may scold and yell at me for missing a day (Please don't be too harsh!). I will make up for it though!

Based off of Tangled the Series. I do not own Tangled The Series or anything else that's Disney.

I also want to say thanks to a couple of authors for inspiring me to write my own book. So if a part sounds kinda familiar that's because I got the idea off of them. Just to be clear there is no copyright in this book. And I would say all of the authors I got my inspiration from but that would be a way to long list. So I'll just say it here.
Thank You For Giving Me Inspiration To Write My Own Book!

You can give requests if you have any ideas. I'm not 100% sure if requests will stay open if I get to many or if anything like that happens.

I'll leave little notes at the bottom of each One Shot saying where to make your request. I'll show you what I'm talking about under this paragraph sentence this.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

And you can put them there. I hope I'm making sense, probably not, but hopefully you get the idea of what I'm saying.

(I will not be accepting any crossover tv shows or movies that aren't Disney as requests. If you want a crossover that's a Disney tv show or movie then I'll see what I can do! Also sadly no lemons or smut stuff. Sorry world, I'm not comfortable writing them. And I apologize because no Hamilton. No Hamilton because, don't come after me, I don't like the show.)

Also, I will use Hannah, Jake, and Jack as names since I'm not creative. Unless its kinda like a series, they will be completely different people, but just with the same name.
Oh, also, if there's a daughter, the name "Sophie" will most likely be used.

There will be hurtful criticism about who you are as a person in some of the one shots. Please remember, none of it is true. You are beautiful, you are awesome, and most importantly, you are you. Don't listen to the criticism! Its only a book! Its not true! Don't let it get to you!

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 445