There's Another Girl In His Life

So... People... Today I have a One Shot!

Oh, please my terrible openings stop, or can someone tell me how to open the one shot everyday?

Future Ruddiger here! But, no, like, seriously. Can someone please give me advice on how to open these?

Please, that would be very helpful, so is anyone gonna help me?
No, okay...

But anywho! I have to admit... Today's one shot is kinda sad... Ish, sadish. Is that a word? Meh, whatever.

So that's enough!
Now to the book...

-------------------

You were skipping around through the city of Corona, buying muffins for your friend then you'd be on the way to his house.

You got the muffins then arrived at your friend's house. "Knock, knock!" You smile as you knock on the door frame, watching your best friend work. He didn't turn around or at least say hi to greet you. You walked in and set the basket of muffins on the table. You went over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Whatcha working on?" You ask. "Oh! (Y/n)! I didn't expect for you to be here today." Your friend turned around. "Sorry Vary. I just decided to go get muffins then bring them here." You explain as you let go of Varian's neck. He walked over to the muffins and grabbed one. He took a bite out of it. "Wow! These are really good. Did you get them from Attila's bakery?" Varian asked with his mouth full. "Yes, I did get them from Attila. He says that he's still upset with Ruddiger taking all the apples for his apple pie. And please don't eat with your mouth open." You catch the crumbs that fell out of his mouth. You brushed them off into the trashcan.

"Like I said before: Whatcha working on?" You ask again. "In the market yesterday, I found a girl our age crying. I went up to her and asked her what's wrong. She said that her locket broke which was given to her by her mother and father. Which at one point it was her grandmother's who gave it to her mom. She said that her grandma past away 4 years ago and her parents had just past away last summer. I then told her that I'm a welder and I can fix it. She gave me the locket and I ran home right away. I wanted this complete as soon as possible." Varian explains, "I'm half way through fixing it."

"Cool! And do you know her name. She sounds nice." You smile. "Oh, she definitely is. She has come over twice today just to check up on how the locket is coming along. Also she says that she comes to see me too. She's really gorgeous. The way her hazel eyes sparkle, her long silky brown hair, her laugh. I-I think I might be in love." Varian smiles. You frown a little, today was the day you finally worked up the courage to ask Varian out, but he'll probably say no since he's in love with someone else. "Well, I never dated anyone before but if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. N-Now I think I'm gonna go. See ya!" You ran out of his lab.

You ran as far as possible into town. Then stopped at a tree to catch your breath and started to cry.

----

The next day
You were walking through town. Trying to get your mind off of Varian. Then laughter caught your attention. You turned your attention to an alley way where the noise was coming from. You hid around the corner so you could ease drop. It sounded like Varian's laugh and a girl's laugh.

You continued to listen. "Oh, come on. You're adorable. Stop laughing, you'll make me laugh." The girl giggled. "I'm sorry I can't help it." It was totally Varian. Their laughter slowly died down. "Oh, and here. A gorgeous rose for a gorgeous girl." Varian said. "Thanks, Vary." The girl laughed a little.

Wait, you always called Varian 'Vary'. He said he would only allow you to call him that. He isn't telling her not to call him that. What is going on?

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard noises of people making out. You peeked around the corner to see that girl with the rose behind her ear and she was making out with... Varian!
When they parted they rested their foreheads together and giggled.

You couldn't believe it. You ran away crying. You stopped in the middle of the woods and broke down, crying.

"W-Why would a-anyone want to date me?" You asked yourself as you continued to cry. "I would make a-a t-terrible g-girlfriend." You kept on getting yourself worked up.

Meanwhile back in the alley way:

When they parted they rested their foreheads together and giggled.

They stopped laughing when they heard footsteps of someone running away from where they were. "Uhh?" Varian said to the girl. "Who was that?" Varian asked. "I don't know and I don't care. All I want is more time with my Vary." The girl got Varian to turn his attention back on her. "Works for me." Varian smiled as the two went back to making out.

When they parted again Varian spoke up, "I'm still working on the locket for you. Wanna come back to my place so I can continue working on it?" "Sure." The girl smiled.

Back with you:

You had finally calmed yourself down so you headed back to the city.

When you came out of the woods you saw something that you were hoping you never had to see. You saw Varian with his arm wrapped around the girl's waist. He started rubbing her thigh and squeezing it. It looked like she wanted to moan since she started to bite her lip. Varian noticed so he stopped rubbing. She looked up at him with sad eyes not wanting him to stop but she understood why he stopped.

You always wanted that to be you and him. He would start touching you in a way that he never did before, then you would try not to moan of how good it felt. Sometimes Varian would wrap his arm around your waist but if his hand landed on your thigh he'd bring his hand away from it, because he wanted to be 'a gentleman'.

You were ready to cry again but you didn't want to do it in front of the townspeople so you ran home and cried into your pillow.

--------
Author's Note

So... That ended on a different note then how I usually end a one shot. I think I might do a part two, not sure yet. But let me know if you want one!
F/R: Too late! I already completed part 2! Well, kinda. Its almost completed, you guys don't have a say in it anymore!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1177