Online Friends

I have nothing to say so...

Future Ruddiger here! Oh my gosh! I remember this one! I was so excited for it!
Let's see if its still good!

Lets get to the book
-----------

"Shut up!" You giggle as you sit in front of a computer, face timing your online best friend.

"I'm not joking. You are freaking hot." Varian, your online bestie, flirts.

"Varian. I have a boyfriend. You know that." You glare. "Phht! Like he's real. I've never seen him. Therefore he isn't real." Varian crosses his arms. "Why must you be a dork?" You giggle.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Oh, I gotta go! See ya!" You smile. "Love ya Babe." Varian smirks. "Don't call me that." And with that you hang up.

You open your bedroom door to reveal someone magically amazing. You smile.

"Hey Baby."

"Hi Jeremy." You smile at your boyfriend. You step aside and let him into your bedroom. You close the door behind him. You turn to him to see him sitting on your bed.

"What ya need?" You ask sitting down on his lap. "Hmm... So I can't love on my girlfriend." Jeremy jokes, wrapping his arms around you and snuggling into your hair. "Baby, that tickles!" You giggle.

After a whole bunch of giggles and snuggles, you get a message.

You saw that it was from Varian.

Varian: Hey Cutie! Guess what! You know what, Ima just tell ya. My dad says he'll let me visit you for like a month! I leave tomorrow on a boat! I should be there in like 1 and a half days! Yay! So excited! Love ya.

You giggle at the 'Love ya'. Then it hits you...

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS COMING TO VISIT YOU!!!

You start getting excited. "Baby. Who was that? Why are you so excited?" Jeremy asks as he stops kissing and leaving tiny hickeys on your neck.

"I-It was no one." That's right. You never told Jermey about Varian.

"It can't be no one if you're that excited. Baby, who was it?" Jeremy questions, a little concerned that this means you could be cheating on him.

"I-I... Its no one." You answer.

"Y/n. Tell me who that is." Jeremy demands.

"Why are you asking? Leave it alone. Its no one." You raise your voice, "He's not important."

"Its a he?!" Jeremy stands up angrily.

"What if it is?! Why do you care?!" You yell standing up.

"Because what if-!" He stops himself before lowing his voice to an almost-whisper, "What if you're cheating on me?"

You're angry expression becomes a soft expression, "Baby. How could I ever do that? I'm in love with you too much to do something that stupid." You walk up to him and kiss his cheek as you hold both his hands, "I love you."

"I love you too." Jeremy places a soft kiss to your lips before asking, "Who messsged you?"

You sigh before saying, "Varian." Jeremy's soft expression goes hard again, "But before you get angry," You start, making his expression go soft again, "He's a friend... From online. He's coming to visit. We've talked over the computer for like 2 years now. He does hit on me, and I keep telling him I have a boyfriend, but he thinks I'm lying about that." You let out a soft laugh, "He's a total dork and a nerd. But he's also nice and sweet. I'm excited that he's coming. Just... Meet him. You'll see that he isn't a threat to our relationship." You explain.