Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!

So for today I gots a little somedin' for you. Its a another Big Hero 6 AU but with a completely different story line.

I hopes you likes!

-----------------

Y/n. Just a normal person, like everyone else. Although she didn't have much due to her dad leaving when she was born and her mom passing away from drugs, so she lives on her own.

She didn't have much so she called her life either if her mood is good "living life on the edge" or when she's in a bad mood she was "barely surviving".

Since she little she had to steal. She can get a little carried away, although she always gets away with it. She was never caught.

She did save up her money for school by working at a clothes store. She was extremely smart for her age, so by 13 she had graduated high school. She was now in SFIT. A collage for nerds.

It was her first day! She was definitely over excited. When she's at school, she forgets her life of just living life on the edge and barely surviving.

You didn't realize you was late, so when you got into your class room, everyone stared at you. "Young lady." The teacher says. (a/n: I'm not in collage yet, so please bare with me on this.) "Ah, yes, sorry. Traffic. Phht! It was bad." You lied. "Uh-huh. Ms. (Y/n) (L/n), I presume?" The teacher asks if that's correct. "Yes. That's me." You rocks awkwardly on your heels. "Hmm. I have a feeling since you belong in Pre-K," The teacher starts, while you get upset. Sure, you might be the youngest in the school, but that doesn't mean you are a baby! The teacher continues, "You don't know what time to get up at. You always sleep, like babies do." "If you weren't a teacher, I would be standing where you are and you'd be thrown outside." You glare. "Someone's throwing a tantrum." The teacher says.

In school, because of your smarts, you were in higher grades high then average, you were always teased and bullied.
By students and teachers.

"Why don't you take your seat. I'm sorry but they won't allow high chairs in the building." The teacher teases. You mumble some rude things under your breath as you head for your desk.

"Alright, now that we got the baby to calm down," The teacher starts but ends up being cut off by the class's laughter, "lets watch the documentary I have prepared." The teacher pushed in a DVD into the projector and projected it onto the screen, in front of the class.

"Phst." A boy said next to you. You looked over to see an adorable boy, cute freckles, beautiful blue eyes, a smile you'll never forget and he was your age.

"Yes?" You whispered. "I've been bullied too for my age." The buy says, "I, myself, has never stood up to someone like that. And trust me, I can stand up for myself when I need too." You giggle a little, "Its nice knowing someone here gets me."

"You should hang out with me and my friends. One of them is even our age. They all go to this school too, if I didn't make that part clear." The boy says. You laughed a little, this kid was pretty cute, "Yeah, you did make that clear. I'm Y/n." You held out your hand. "Varian." He shook it. "Varian? Reminds me of variables from alchemy and stuff." You smile to yourself. "That's when everyone says. But seriously, I love alchemy." He says, "Honey calls it chemistry but I call it alchemy. Honestly chemistry and alchemy are two completely different things." You giggle, "Yeah, I can understand that. This kid is extremely adorable." You think the last part to yourself.

"(L/n)! Quirineon!" The teacher yells, "Eyes on the board!" You and Varian immediately face forward.

After a minute or so, a folded piece of paper is set on your desk. It came from Varian's direction. You glance over to him. He had his hands folded nicely on the table, a straight face, and he was sitting straight up. He looked like he was trying not to laugh. You saw him glance at you from the corner of his eye. He quickly looked forward again.