There's Another Guy in Her Life

Just letting you know...
Idk I feel like I should add a warning or something but it honestly isn't that bad.
---------

It was the daily dance.

Queen Rapunzel would throw a party or host a dance everyday. It was getting annoying for her little sister, (A/n: Which is you by the way. You're Rapunzel's little sister), (Y/n) was starting to get a little tired of partying 24/7.

You were wondering around the ballroom trying to get the exit, so you could chill in your bedroom, but people kept getting in her way.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed that you couldn't leave, so you decided to just sit down at a table and stay bored.

On your way over to the table you slipped on your 'stupid dress', as what you call your dress. You waited for the impact of the floor to come but it never came. You looked up to see the most gorgeous boy you have ever seen had caught you.

He was wearing a black suit. He had chestnut colored hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, and a light blush on his cheeks.(Not like he put on blush/makeup or like an embarrassed kinda blush. Just normal rosey cheeks.) And he seemed to be around your age, possibly a year older.

"I- heh- uhh- hello..." You were lost for words while staring into his eyes.

"Why, hello there." The boy said, flipping you up onto your feet. "Heh..." You were still at a loss for words. "The names Jake. What's yours?" Jake introduced himself. "I-I'm (Y/n)." You twirled your hair on your finger while staring at how perfect he looked.

"Well, (Y/n). Would you want to walk around in the palace garden? Just the two of us." Jake grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. "Heh heh. Yeah, sure!" You smiled.

Little did either you or Jake know, Varian, your best friend, was watching the whole thing. It was love at first sight or at least it was love at first sight for Varian.
(Love at first sight for you-
Varian is not gay in this-)
-

You and Jake were walking around the garden talking and holding hands. You stopped freezing up and shuddering whenever you talked, you still did a small fan girl giggle here and there, but otherwise you talked perfectly. Your voice was music to Jake's ears.

The two of you laid down in the grass and stared at the night sky.

"I love the night sky. Its so gorgeous." You smiled. "Well, I think, you're the most gorgeous star out there." Jake said making you blush.

There was a long comfortable silence.

"Its getting pretty late. We should probably head back inside." You said sitting up. "Yeah, you're probably right." Jake got up and helped you up. You brushed off your dress and said, "I don't think anyone would mind you staying in my room for the night. We could have a sleepover!" Jake picked up your hand, "I'd love that." He kissed your hand.

Jake wrapped his arm around your waist as the two of you walked into the castle.

"I can have the royal tailors make pajamas for you. They work quickly so it'll only take like 4 minutes." You said. "Its okay, I sleep with my shirt off and I'm fine with wearing my pants to bed." Jake explained as the two of you made your way up to your bedroom.

"Uh, do you mind waiting in the hallway as I get changed?" You asked. "Nope." Jake let go of your waist. "Thanks." You walked into your room and closed the door to change.

You came back out wearing your nightgown and let Jake into your room.

You sat down on your bed while Jake took off his shirt.
He had a gorgeous body with a six pack that made you fall for him even more.