Big Hero 7

Hey guys!

Varian is now part of the big hero 6 group, so now its Big Hero 7!

Future Ruddiger here! I used to have a crush on Hiro, leave me alone. By the way I used to spell his name wrong and I'm too lazy to go back in change it. Also, there are probably gonna be more Big Hero 6 stuff in these one shot, but I'm honestly not gonna make more unless I really want to, but otherwise...
Yeah, okay. I'm just rambling now
(Idk why but "You've just been Ranboozled!" popped into my head when I wrote out rambling.) (You are now my best friend if you know where Ranboozled came from!)

And, I am again to lazy to read over it...
ENJOY!

----------------

"Varian! You're late. Where were you?" Honey Lemon ran up to Varian and hugged his head. "Uh," Varian pushed Honey Lemon's arms off his head, "I actually over slept overtime." "Or was it that you were kissing a picture of (Y/n)." Hero collapsed onto the couch. "Yeah, right." Varian scoffed. The group rolled their eyes and groaned. "Kid. Talk to her." Gogo blew a bubble with her bubble gum. Honey Lemon ran back to her seat, "Aww! You two would be so cute." "Can we all stop talking about Varian's huge crush on (Y/n)?! I want to know if we can adjust the fire breath on my super suit costume to make it go twice as far." Fred said. "Seems difficult, but we can try." Hero thought out loud. Wasabi piped into the conversation, "Fred. We're super heroes, trying to burn down houses and buildings won't look good for us." "In my defense, we have burnt down buildings before, but never on purpose." Fred turned away in a sassy way.

*Vibrate noise*

"Guys look!" Hero held out his phone.

"'Local Cafe Gets Attacked By Super Villain!'" Varian reads the alert out loud.

"Wait, local cafe? Aunt Cass!" Hero realizes, "Guys. Time to suit up!"

-

"You go get everyone out and we'll take care of him." Hero tells Varian.

Varian nods and runs to the people trapped in the corner of the Cafe. One girl stood out to him. She was sitting in the corner, holding her ankle with a terrified look on her face.

Varian made it over to the corner where all the people were. "Alright everyone, I'm gonna need you all to huddle together so I can make a safe pathway for you to escape." Varian explained. Everyone huddled together while Varian threw an alchemy ball making a small hole in the wall, big enough for the people to fit through.

Varian turned around to see the girl not outside with the others.
He crouched down next to her, "What's wrong, (Y/n)?" "While running over here, I tripped and twisted my ankle. Now I can't walk." She explained, not even realizing that her dream super hero, Alchemy Boy (A/n: I know that name sounds kinda stupid but just go with it.), knows her name. "Hmm, I see." Varian picked her up bridal style and carried her back to her house. She blushed at what was happening. But little did she know Varian was blushing under his visor too.

-

Once they arrived at her house, Varian took (Y/n) up to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed. He put a pillow under her ankle so it would be elevated.

"Now if you don't mind me, I have to go save the city from a crazy, dangerous super villain." Varian walked to her balcony to jump off and go save the day. "Wait!" Varian heard behind him. He turned around and came to next to (Y/n)'s bed where she was laying down.

"Thank you, Alchemy Boy." She leaned up and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. Varian was blushing bad, good thing he was wearing a visor. He cleared throat, "You are welcome. I would do anything to keep everyone and everything safe from danger in the city. Now I must go." "Alright, bye." She kissed his cheek before he left and jumped off her balcony.

(Y/n) watched as he left. Once he was gone, she grabbed the pillow next to her and screamed in excitement into it. "Oh my gosh! Best day ever!"

As Varian was walking away he said to himself, "Oh my gosh! Best day ever!"

-----------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!
Whatca think?! Varian and (Y/n) in Big Hero 6!

I didn't know to make it understandable for you and Varian to meet in the story.
Whatever though...

Future Ruddiger here... again!
What was I even trying to say/do here?! Also, I do read the Author's Notes when I say that I don't read over it...
So, uh... Younger me was kinda weird...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 823