Moving

This a dream I had. As I was laying in bed, I tried to think of one shots. Then I had this one shot as a dream. There's more to what I'm about to write. If I wrote the whole thing... 1650 words later and I'd only be like half through this one shot. So I'm gonna shorten it.

Now to the story!

Future Ruddiger here! It seems that all my old ideas seem to be really dumb.
I promise that they will eventually get better...
Eventually.
I don't know if that means it'll get better soon or not.
--------------------------------

There was a knock on the door. "Hello? Can I help you?" Your dad opened the door to find a boy about his daughter's age, "(Y/n)! Do you know this boy?" You came to the door. Your face lit up. You grabbed the boy's hands and led him to you bedroom...

-

"(Y/n), why did you take a boy into your room?" Your dad opened your bedroom door to see you and that boy rolling around in your bed making out. "(Y/n)!" Your dad yelled at you with an angry tone in his voice.

-

Your parents made you and the boy sit on the couch for a quick interview on who this boy was.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)'s mother, (m/n)." Your mom said nicely to the boy, "Can you tell me your name?" You and the boy looked over to each other scared on what they would say. You spoke up, "You prom-- sorry, I mean you swear that you make me break up with him?" "Depends on who he is." Your dad crossed his arms and sent the boy a look. "My name's Varian." The boy looked down. "You mean that you're the dangerous wizard who's always working with magic in that cottage." Your dad pointed at Varian. Varian looked over to you and saw an upset look on your face, "Oh no." You jumped off the couch, "Come on people! Its alchemy! Not magic! And does he look like a wizard to you?! Also sure our projects exploded and destroyed all of Old Corona, but that doesn't mean that Varian's dangerous!" Your parents were surprised by that reaction you gave. Varian pulled on your arm to make you sit down, you sat down. You rested you head on his shoulder and said upsetly, "Its not magic. Its alchemy. Why don't people understand that?"" Shhhh... Its okay. I know you get offended when people call alchemy magic." Varian said with a calming voice that made you calm down. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your head. "Ahem." Your father cleared his throat to get you and Varian to stop snuggling. "Oh sorry, dad." You lifted your head off of Varian's shoulder and he took his arm off of you.

"So, what are you doing here?" Your dad came closer to Varian. "I think you heard about my dad." Varian looked down at you. "Oh my gosh. Yeah, I'm so sorry about that." You felt tears well up in your eyes. Varian's dad always felt like a second father to you. "Heh. You know it isn't your fault." Varian wiped away some of the tears in your eyes with his thumb. "I know but I still feel terrible." You kissed Varian's lips. That made him smile. "That doesn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Your dad said annoyed by you kissing a boy. He was always to hard on you about which boys were allowed to talk to you and which boys you could be friends with. "Oh well lately I've been a mess and I wanted support from my girlfriend. She says she'll always be here for me when I need her the most. This is the hardest thing I've ever faced. I need help from you. I've tried basically everything to try to get my dad out but nothing works. I thought you might have ideas." Varian looked down at you. "Who's you father?" You dad asked Varian. "Quirin." Varian answered. "Leader of Old Corona?" You dad asked. Varian nodded yes. "Do you have anyone left to take care of you?" Your mom put a hand on your dad's shoulder. "I have you daughter and Ruddiger." Varian said. "Who's Ruddiger?" You mom asked. "Ruddiger!" You called. "Why would you call him?" Your dad pointed at you. "He mainly only responds to me. Every once in a while he'll answer to when Varian calls." You explained. Then out of nowhere a raccoon runs into the room and jumps onto your head. "Hey ya Buddy." Varian laughs as Ruddiger now jumps onto Varian's head then laid around his neck. "A raccoon? Seriously?" Your dad said with a straight face. "Yeah so he kept on breaking into the lab then me and (Y/n) made a raccoon trap. He broke in so many times that (Y/n) just ended up naming him." Varian explained. "Why Ruddiger?" Your mom asked. "Because its my best friend's middle name." You elbowed Varian. He smiled big at you. Ruddiger had this look on his fluffy little face that said 'can I have an apple?' You rolled your eyes at the raccoon, "Mom, can you get me an apple quick?" "Uh, sure. I'm not gonna ask why but I have a feeling that I'll know in a little." Your mom walked into the kitchen, came back to you with an apple and tossed it to you. "Thanks. Here ya go buddy." You held out the apple for Ruddiger. He jump off of Varian's shoulder, ran up your arm, grabbed the apple and laid down on your lap to eat it. You giggled at how cute he was. And Varian smiled at how cute you were.

"We'll be right back." Your mom said as she pushed your dad into their bedroom to talk.

-

Ruddiger finished his apple. He jumped back onto Varian's shoulders. You rested your head onto Varian's lap, he stroked you head. "I'm sorry about my dad. He thinks boys around me will cause trouble." You apologized. "Its understandable." Varian leaned down and kissed your forehead. You giggled, "I love you. You know that?" "You tell me that all the time, so yes, I know you love me. And I love you too." Varian smiled.

-

Your mom and dad came back to the living room where you and Varian were, oh and Ruddiger was there too! You got off of Varian's lap. "We've talked and we have a question." You mom said, although you dad seemed to disagree. He looked super grumpy. "What is it?" You asked. "You know that we're moving?" Your mom started as Varian nodded yes, "We, or at least I was, wondering if you would like to stay with us till your dad is, I don't know what's wrong but I know it has to do with your dad. We have 2 spare bedrooms in the new house, if you would like to stay with us. We can give you breakfast every morning and dinner every night. We can take care of you. That is, only if you would like that?" Varian looked over to you and smiled, "I would love that." "On Sunday we'll be moving in. So pack up and get ready to move in. This will only be temporary and you can visit your house as often as you want." Your mom explained. "Thank you." Varian smiled big.

-

-

-

Its Sunday and its your first night in the new house. Varian's living in the new house with you, even though your dad despises the idea of his daughter's boyfriend living with them.

You and Varian were chilling together in his bed in your pajamas. He asked you to read the Flynn Rider and the Lost Treasure of Scotia for him before bed. "No. One more chapter please." Varian begged as you closed the book and set it on Varian's night stand. "I said okay to one more chapter, 4 chapters ago." You climbed out of his bed. "Ugh, fine." He made an upset face. "Good night, babe." You pecked Varian's lips. "Good night Milady." Varian said as you walked to the door. You turned of the bedroom light. "Love you." You walked out of his bedroom and closed the door. "Love you two." He whispered after you closed the door.

-

Later that night.

"Hey, are you awake?" Varian whispered as he snuck into your bedroom. "Now I am." You sat up in bed, "Whatca need?" It was dark in your room, but you could still see. "I was thinking, could we have a sleepover?" Varian asked. You scooted over in your bed, "Of course." "Yay!" Varian whispered as he ran over and hopped into your bed. You giggled at how excited he was. Varian slipped under the blankets. The two of laid down and Varian pulled you up against him. You ran your hand through his hair. You kissed each other good night. The two of you snuggled together and fell asleep.

-

The next morning.

"Good morning, Milady." Varian woke you up. "No. 5 more minutes." You rolled over, still in Varian's arms. "Come on. I can smell breakfast. And let me tell ya, it smells good. Lets get up." Varian smirked at how cute you were. "Shut up. Let me sleep." You said still tired. Varian laughed a little at you. "Why did you laugh at me?" You said not opening your eyes. "You're just so stinking cute." Varian giggled. "Be quite. I just wanna sleep. Please 5 more minutes." You begged. "Fine." Varian kissed your head. You smiled and melted into Varian's grasp. You fell back to sleep... And so did Varian.

----------------------

Author's Note

Remember I said this was a dream I had and I used it for this one shot. And I was only able to write some of it because this would basically be a super long one shot.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya later
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1677