Cough-

Yay! Another @Wolfcrafter2026 one shot!
You better not start hating her because she gets her own week. I WILL report you if you hate on her.
She is literally my best friend and I am really over protective of my friends!
------

You have been sick for the past week and, well, you're best friend has been trying his hardest to make you feel better. Just don't tell him that sometimes he's making it worse...
Well, he kinda is, not really, but he's been driving you insane.

You were wrapped up in a blanket, on the couch in your best friend's house, cuddling a certain fluffy raccoon.

"Heeeeey, Y/n." Varian comes out into the living room where you were, holding a bowl of warm soup. He sits on the end of the couch by your feet. He took a spoon and dipped it in the bowl. He took it out and held it out to you. "Varian, I can feed myself." You slightly giggle, leading to a coughing fit. "No you can't! You're too sick!" He pushes the spoon against your lips, "Now eat." You roll your eyes and let him feed you.

Soon enough you finish the bowl, "Thanks, Var. That was delicious." You smile. "Good." Varian smiles, "Now I'm gonna go to the market to get you medicine. I used the rest of it in the soup." "What?!" You exclaim. "Yeah, you refuse to take it so I've been putting it in your food." Varian explains. "If I wasn't so innocent, I would cuss you out right now." You say as you lay back down and cuddle Ruddiger again.

"Okay. Well, take a nap. I'll be home before you know it." Varian gets up and puts the bowl and spoon in the kitchen sink. Before leaving, he turns back to you. You were sleeping peacefully with a small smile on your face. He smiles and walks over to you. He softly places a light kiss on your head. "Sleep tight, Love." He whispers. He's been to scared to admit his love for you.

-

He soon comes back to the house. "Y/n! I'm ho-" He notices that you and Ruddiger weren't on the couch. "Y/n?!" He yells.

He runs upstairs to see you over the toilet with a blanket on your shoulders and Ruddiger standing on the counter, holding your hair back. Ruddiger looks up at Varian with a sad face. Varian runs over and falls to his knees next to you.

You look up at him. "I'm sor-" You cut yourself off by turning back to the toilet and throwing up. Varian gently rubs your back, "Don't worry, Y/n. Its not your fault for getting sick."

Varian stands up and gets a towel. "Are you okay now?" Varian asks after noticing that you haven't thrown up again. You lean back to look at Varian. You weakly nod.

Varian sits down next to you as you turn to him. He lightly daps your face with the towel, cleaning you up. "Thanks you." You weakly say. "No problem." Varian smiles and pulls you into a hug. You curl up into a ball and cling to him like a koala. Varian looks down at you with a smile.

The two of you stay there, snuggling, for a few moments before Varian spoke up. "I think you should take a bath. You smell like throw up." Varian says pushing you slightly away. "Fair. But you baby me too much, so are you gonna wash me too?" You smirk. "I, uh, I'll just wait for you outside the door." Varian blushes. "What if I want to be babied?" You ask. "I- You're a big girl. Y-You can wash yourself." Varian studders. "But I'm to sick to wash mysel-" Varian cut you off.
"Y/n!" He yelled. "Varian!" You yell back. "Please," Varian sighs, "I'm not gonna wash you." You roll your eyes, before Varian continues, "And I won't be outside the door. I'll be getting my bed set up for you and a nice bowl of soup. Would you like to take your medicine now, or should I put it in your soup?" You sigh, "Soup." Varian smiles, "Good! Now I'll go get clean clothes for you." Varian gets up and lightly pecks your forehead.

Your eyes widen as Varian leaves the bathroom.
You shake your head, which probably wasn't the best idea, and get up to get in the shower.

-------
Author's Note

YOU BETTER ENJOYED THIS!!!

Sorry XD
I just hope you really really like it.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 774