A Secret With The Dark Prince

Hello guys!
I'm excited for today's one shot!
I read books that are kinda like this one shot but I didn't get most ideas from them. I just really liked them so I decided to do one of my own in one shot form.

If you want to read the books that I like that are like this then here's the names and here's the authors:

Betrothed with the Dark Kingdom - by EAAshley

And

Til Death Do Us Part - by eddie_kaspbrak_boi

Yeah, so I really like those books so go check 'em out!

Also in this one shot there will be mentions of sex. Just so you know!

Now onto the story...

---------------

"Remember, you're doing this for your kingdom." Your mother said.

You're the princess of Equis (Pretend that King Trevor doesn't exist and neither does everything else that he's involved with.). You have been betrothed to the prince of the Dark Kingdom. His name is Prince Varian.

Gosh, what you heard about him is terrible.
He hates everything!
He is most of the time selfish.
He has forced girls to love him.
And if they refused, then there would be a good chance that they wouldn't see another day after a week or so.

In your eyes, this is terrible! You'll have to be married to this guy!

"Yeah, I know mom. I'm doing this for Equis." You slouch in your seat. Right now you're on your way to the Dark Kingdom to meet with the king, King Edmond, and Prince Varian. You'll get to see their kingdom. You'll be staying with them for 2 months, then you and Prince Varian will be heading to Equis for 2 months.

"Good. Now be on your best behavior. You don't want to give Equis a bad title." Your mother explained as the carriage pulled up in front of the castle.

It was dark and gloomy, just like the rest of the kingdom.

"And always remember, you're mother loves you. And so does your dad, sadly he has things to take care of back in Equis so he wasn't able to here. But I know he loves you." Your mother speaks. "And I love you and him too." You smiled before the door opened to the carriage.

A man helped you out of the carriage. "I will be escorting you to the throne room where you'll get to meet the king and prince. Your bags will be taken care of." The man said. You nodded and put on a smile as he showed you to the throne room.

"King Edmond. Prince Varian. Princess (Y/n) of Equis has arrived." The man said as the both of you entered the throne room. You curtsied in front of the king.

"You may go Quirin." The king told the man, who's name is Quirin, to leave. Quirin bowed and excited the room.

There was a very short silence.
"So, welcome to the Dark Kingdom. You will like it here, I am sure of it." King Edmond welcomed, but not in the most comforting way. "And I'm excited to be here. I'm sure I'll like it." You put on your best smile, hoping it didn't look fake.

Prince Varian jumped out of his throne and walked over to you. He grabbed your hand and softly placed a kiss on your knuckles. "Nice to make you acquaintance, Milady." He spoke. You have to admit his voice was kinda soothing, in a... Weird way, with his voice crack. It was kinda cute. "Its a pleasure to meet you." You smiled, and this time you weren't trying to put on smile, it was a genuine smile.

"Prince Varian will show you to your room now." The king spoke up. "Shall we?" Prince Varian held out his hand to you. "We shall." You said with a joking tone, while taking his hand. You could tell he wanted to let out a small laugh or a giggle, but you guess he can't do anything like that, especially in front of his father.