Hotel Pool

Hi...

Bye (well, at least to the end of the one shot)....
---

You and your family were on a trip to visit a nearby beach. It was getting really late and your younger sister asked if she could go swimming in the hotel pool.
Your parents gave in and told you to take her to the pool.

You and your sister got changed into swim suits. You put a swim suit cover over and you and your sister headed down.

Your Swimsuit:
(Change if you want)

You sister's swimsuit:(Change if you want)

(Change if you want)

You sister's swimsuit:(Change if you want)

You entered the gate to the pool. Your sister immediately dropped her bag with her towel that she was carrying and jumped (A/n: Literally tried to autocorrect to 'humped'-
I-
I can't-) into the pool making a huge splash. You laughed at your sister's crazyness and grabbed your things and walked to one of the chairs.

You took off your swim suit cover then sat down and set the bags next to you. You looked up and noticed a cute boy on the otherside of the pool, writing something in a notebook. He had a tealish-blue streak in his hair. He was wearing a shirt with the buttons open, revealing his abs, he had swim shorts on, that had cute raccoon prints on it. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes and adorable freckles. To top it off he had goggles on his head.

Before you know it, he looked up to see you staring. He looked around his surroundings to see if you were looking at something else. Then he realized that you were looking at him. He lightly blushed and waved to you with a dorky grin. You smiled back. Suddenly he got up and started to walk towards you. Your eyes widened.

Oh no! He's coming to talk to me! You internally panic.

"Hello." He says, sitting next to you. YOU!