A Youtuber and Fanfics

Hello! I'm thinking off turning this into a series, so let me know if you would want it!

Future Ruddiger here!
So by "series" I mean like multiple " A Youtuber and..." type of things also...
God what have I done?...

Also...  Varian might be a little horny... Just a tiny bit to the point where you might not even tell...

HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD BEAN!!! WHAT HAS PAST ME DONE?!?!?!

Now to the book!
----------------------------

You are a famous youtuber. Most of your videos include your best friend, Varian. Lots of people have shipped the two of you. Some even wrote fanfiction about the ship.

You had Varian over for dinner one night and decided to bring up your next video idea. "I have had an idea for a video and I definitely need you it." You said with your mouth a tad bit full of the spaghetti that you made for dinner. "Okay, what is it?" Varian asked taking a bite of his food. You swallowed your food before speaking again, "Well, since so many people *small nervous chuckle* shipped us together, I was thinking we do a reacting video to some of the fanfiction books they wrote." You saw Varian's face go pink a little at the mention of both of you being shipped together.

"Uh, s-sure." Varian said. "Var, its fine if you don't wanna. I was just throwing the idea out there. We don't have to do it." You smiled. "N-No, its fine. I just thought it be, ya know, weird. Since we're only friends and all." Varian says. "Oh, okay. Yeah, I guess it would be kinda weird, heh." You continue to eat. "B-But, its your video! We can do it if you want." Varian says quickly. "Really, because I was hoping we could." You smile. "Of course." Varian returns the smile.

~After Dinner~

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to the channel!" You start the video. "Hey guys!" Varian waves at the camera. "Today I have Varian here. And we are gonna read some your guys' fanfics about us! Apparently you guys ship us, so we'll be reading something on that." You smile. "So, I have had Varian search books up about us online and he's found a few. We will only read about one chapter from each story just so we can fit in multiple stories." You turn to Varian. "Okay, I've found a story on Wattpad called 'A YouTube Love Story'? Shall you do the honors of reading it?" Varian passed you the laptop that had the story on it. "Are you just giving it to me so you don't have to read it?" You ask with a smirk. Varian blushed and nodded as his answer. "Okay then, lets start reading." You turn towards the laptop.

(a/n: Just so its clear, I am not taking anyone's stories. If the title of your book is 'A YouTube Love Story', then... I don't know, I'm not trying to copyright anyone.
Also I'll use italics for you reading the story but you and Varian will cut in for a few words, so that will just be in regular print.)

A YouTube Love Story~

Chapter one: One Day, One Love

Y/n was furious with Varian.

"Okay, I'm cut in here." Varian interrupts the story, "Did the person who wrote this stalk us to find this out? I mean you will get furious with me at times for the littlest of things." "Hopefully not." You say before continuing.

She stormed into his room and scolded him, "How dare you eat the last chocolate bar! If I let you live here with me then you're getting kicked out of the house!"

Varian had just moved in with her a few days ago since his dad kicked him out of his house

"Hahaha!" You laughed. "Shut it." Varian mumbled. "Th-They must be stalking us! Hahaha! You did get kicked out from to many explosions so you had to live with me for a few weeks! Hahaha!!!" You continued to laugh. "Just get back to reading the book." Varian said. "Alright, alright." You calmed down.