I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon

You were quickly packing your things up.

"Apples? Check. Ham sandwiches? Check. Blanket? Check." You mumble, searching through your picnic basket. You smile then head outside. You walk to your secret spot where you eat lunch everyday.

Once you make to your spot, you spread your picnic blanket out and sit on it, setting your picnic basket next to you.

Suddenly a little raccoon runs out of the bushes. "Hey, Little guy!" You grin, pulling out an apple for him.

He happily chittered and took it from your hand. He sat in front of you and munched on his apple.

This was a daily thing so you didn't have a problem with it.

"Ruddiger?!" A boy popped out of the same bush the raccoon did.

The raccoon look scared. He jumped into your arms and hid into your torso.

You look up at the boy. "Uh? Does he belong to you?" You ask. "Sadly, he does." He responds, pinching his nose bridge, "Now, come on Ruddiger. Let's go home."

Ruddiger jumped away from you and hid in the picnic basket.
"Ugh! I am so sorey for his behavior." The boy says. "Its fine." You turn to the basket and peek in, "Little buddy? What's wrong? Don't you wanna go home?" You ask the raccoon. The raccoon shakes his head 'no'.

"I'll bring you a second apple tomor-" You get cut off by the boy.

"YOU FEED HIM APPLES?!" He exclaims.

"O-Oh! W-Was I not supposed to?" You ask nervously.

The boy sighed, "You're just feeding his addiction. But its okay. Sorry for yelling."

Soon the raccoon jumps out with your apple in his mouth and he runs into the nearest tree.

"Ruddiger! Get down here!" The boy yells. The raccoon sheepisly smiles and stays there with the apple.

"Please, Little buddy? For me?" You ask. The raccoon nods and jumps from the tree, into your lap before snuggling with the apple in your lap. You giggle.

You smile up at the boy and pat the spot in front of you. "I have 2 ham sandwiches. You can have one of you want." You offer.

"Thanks." He smiles, sitting the spot you patted. You pull out 2 ham sandwiches. You hand one sandwich to him.

"I'm Y/n, by the way." You smile.

"Varian." Varian says with his mouth full.

------
Author's Note

Idk why, but this didn't come out how I wanted it to.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 426