Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince

Okay so I usually add the first couple paragraphs when I start the next part but it won't be too obvious of what happened before...
If that makes sense.

But what I'm trying to say is: Just so its clear, you were working on your studies in your room with a lot to do, which it was getting pretty late, and you kept pushing Varian away. He was about to leave but then he picked you up and took him to his room.

Now that that's taken care of...

Now to the book

-------------------

You both climbed under the blankets and tangled your legs together. You both kissed good night. You snuggled into Varian. You buried your face into his neck. Varian held his hand on your butt.

"Varian, Honey?" You whispered.

"Yes, Milady?" Varian whispered back.

"Can we go for round two?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can we kiss again?" You pulled back and looked Varian in the eyes. He stared at you for a while before pulling you in for another kiss. You both made out all night.

Before either of you knew it, it was 6:00 in the morning. 1 hour and 30 minutes till breakfast. You both pulled away from kissing and rested your foreheads together.

You saw that the room was lighter then before. The sky was still cloudy like usual but the clouds go away at night, most of the time. A little bit of light shines through the clouds but the kingdom is still dark.

"Babe!" You started to panic. You and Varian sat up in his bed. "Uh oh. Its morning already?! How? We were only making out for 7 minutes." Varian yelled. "Well it obviously was longer that that. But either way, whether it was 7 minutes or 7 hours, it was still amazing." You smiled. "Yeah, it was, was." Varian smiled back.

"Welp, I guess its time to get up. We have about an hour to get to breakfast. Hopefully you can finish your work by th-." Varian  stepped off the bed to get ready but slipped and fell on something that was on the floor. "Varian!" You looked over the side of the bed, not getting off of it, to check to see if Varian was okay. "I'm okay." Varian groaned getting up. He looked down to see what he slipped on, his eyes widened, "I, uh, I slipped on your underwear." You both blushed badly. "Oh, uh, now I remember. We stripped each other naked and tossed our clothes to the floor then we uhhhh... I mean we didn't go to far as to having sex but still." You remembered what happened the night before today. That's when you both realized that you both were still naked. You both became even more flustered. You both stared each other in the eyes.

Everything was silent till a raccoon ran into the room from the balcony. He started chittering about how good the apples are from the kitchen. He was still eating one that he stole from the kitchen before he looked up. He saw you and Varian naked. Ruddiger quickly ran back out of the room.

You and Varian snapped out of the stare. "So, I, uh, I'll put my clothes back on and, uh, then I-I'll head back to my room." You stood up and put your clothes back on. You handed Varian his shirt back that he let you sleep in. "No. Keep it." Varian put it back in your hands. "Thanks!" You kissed Varian's cheek and left his room.

Once you made it back to your room you looked through your closet to find your outfit for the day.

You found a nice navy blue sparkly, short dress. When you put it on, it didn't make you look pregnant like your last dress did.

 When you put it on, it didn't make you look pregnant like your last dress did