I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend

Hello! Welcome to your daily one shot!

Future Ruddiger here! Just so you know, I'm too lazy to read over this one even though its one of my favorites-

Note: A furry is a human-fox mix. So half human half fox. Mix those 2 together, boom, you get a furry.

(Hehehe- Fundy-)
Future Ruddiger here! Yes! Fundy is the bomb!!!!

Let's just jump into it!
--------

*knock!*

Varian knocked on the door of his girlfriend's house.
He hasn't seen her for a week. She must have been home sick.

The door opened up, "Oh! Varian!" It was Mrs. (L/n). His girlfriend's mom!

"Why hello, Mrs. (L/n). Where's your daughter? I haven't seen her all week. Is she okay?" Varian asks concerned.

"Y-Yep! She-She's fine!" Mrs L/n says nervously.

"In that case, can Y/n come hang out with me at my house?" Varian asks.

"I, uh, I don't think that's a good idea." Mrs. L/n says slowly.

"Well, if she's fine, then I should be able to see her?" Varian says before pushing his way into the L/n household.

He went up the stairs and straight to Y/n's room.

"Wait! Varian! She probably doesn't want you to see her like this!" Mrs. L/n chased Varian up the stairs.
Varian didn't listen to Mrs. L/n. For some reason he wasn't allowed to see his girlfriend. He should be allowed to!

Varian made it to Y/n's room and slammed the door open.

When he looked in all he saw was a gorgeous orange fox rolling around on its back, hitting its tail with its paws.

Varian took one step into the bedroom and ended up kicking a rabbit squeaky toy across the room, making it squeak.
The fox heard the noise. It jumped up onto its 4 legs and slid across the room. The fox then pounced onto the bunny squeaky toy, locking it between its jaws.
The fox ran around the room growling, the toy still in its mouth.

Mrs. L/n made it up to the bedroom, "Varian! You gotta leave."

The fox turned to the voice.
It walked over to Varian and sat down right in front of him. The fox dropped the toy and stared at Varian.

"Do you want me to throw it?" Varian asks the fox. The fox nodded happily.
Varian slowly picked up the toy and threw it across the room.

"Maybe we should talk about this." Mrs. L/n said.
She lead Varian over to Y/n's bed. The two sat down on the bed.
"So as you might have noticed, Y/n isn't here but there's a fox.-" Mrs. L/n started but got cut off by the fox leaping onto Varian's lap and curling into a little ball, ready to sleep.

"Bad girl!" Mrs. L/n yelled at the fox, pulling out a spray bottle and spraying the fox. The fox ran over and hid in the corner of the room, whimpering.

"Uh, she was alright on my lap. I don't mind." Varian says. "Fine. Come back sweetheart." Mrs. L/n says. The fox whimpered again and hid even further into the corner. Varian got up and went over to it. "Hey there." He said calmly as he sat down in front of it. The fox backed up till it hit the wall. "I won't hurt you." Varian reached his hand out. The fox sniffs his hand and once the fox realizes that Varian's okay, it rubs its head along Varian's arm. Varian laughs at how cute the fox is. The fox loves to hear Varian's laugh, so it pounches (No. Stop it. I know where y'all's dirty minds are going.) onto Varian and starts licking his face. Varian laughed more.

"Y/n! Down!" Mrs. L/n yelled. The fox got off of Varian and sat next to him, grinning.

"Y/n?" Varian say. He reached out and ran his hand through th fox's fur.