Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs

Just please don't ask about the title of today's one shot.

By the way, this could get a little inappropriate-
-----

"Ugh! I hate school." You say as you sit down in your first class of your new school. You ended up sitting next to a dorky looking boy. "O-Oh! H-Hi there. Y-You must be Y-Y/n. T-The new student." The boy studders. "Yep, that's me." You blow a bubble with the bubble gum you have been chewing, which was starting to lose its flavor. "U-Uh, th-there's no b-bubble gum allowed in school." The boy points the the bubble you were currently blowing. "Oh well." You shrug and kick you feet up as you lean back in your chair. "Also, you can fall from doing that." This boy is no fun! "Yeah righ-!" You suddenly fall but someone catches you. "I prefer to be dropped." You say as you roll backwards out of the hands that caught you. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, I-I just didn't want you t-to get hurt." That annoying dork. "Yeah, okay then." You sit back in your chair.

"I-I'm Varian by the way." The boy says. You try to ignore the boy you are starting to hate, although there's something about him that makes you not want to hate him. You tune him out the best you can. You glance over to him to see him staring at you. Not at your face but-!
0/////0

"Uh, can you not stare at my boobs." You say trying not to turn a darker shade of pink then you already are, if that's even possible. "S-Sorry." He mumbles and turns away with a flushed face.

"Y/N AND VARIAN!!! IF YOU TWO WANT TO TALK SO MUCH, THE TWO OF YOU WILL BE PARTNERED UP FOR THIS NEXT PROJECT!!!" Your teacher says.

You groan at that. You didn't want to spend another second talking to the dork.

Time Skip To The End Of The School Day

"So you wanna come to my house to work on the project? I have my own lab so we can work there!" Varian smiles. "Ugh! Fine. And did you say you have your own lab?" You ask. "Yep!" He smiles, but on the inside he's freaking out that you might hate him even more. There's something about you that Varian really likes. "Wow Nerd! You're full of surprises. First I learn that you're into my boobs, now you have your own lab." You lightly punch his shoulder.

"Heh, about the, uh, boob thing. I-I was just lost in thought." Varian blushes. "Lost in thought of how much you like my boobs?" You raise a brow as you follow Varian to his place. "N-No!" Varian says. "Yah-huh. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." You say. "N-No, seriously! I-I mean it. I-I wasn't staring. I-I mean, I was trying to look at something that was on the other side of you and well, your big, uh, boobs were in the way. S-So..." Varian looks away in embarrassment. "Hm? So you know that my boobs are big and you made up two different excuses on why you weren't 'staring'. I don't believe you. You were staring." You smirk. "Ugh, can we please stop talking about this?" Varian puts his hands over his face, trying to hide his dark pink face. "Sure." You shrug.

You jump off the curb and start walking in the middle of the street. "What are you doing?!" Varian asks as he watches you from the sidewalk. "Just walking. Duh!" You 'duh' Varian. "That's not safe!" Varian says. "Its perfectly safe!" You smile and continue to walk. "No it isn't! Y/n, get back up here! I don't want you to get hurt!" Varian demands. "Make me!" You stick your tongue out at him. "You are so immature." Varian sighs. "Well, you're not. Varian! We're kids! Act like one! Break a law! Do something stupid! Never listen to your parent! Bring home a wild animal!" You shout out the possibilities. "Check. Check. Check. And Check." Varian mumbles, remembering his past. -F/R: HEY! RUDDIGER ISN'T A WILD ANIMAL! Sure, he's a raccoon, but he's still a raccoon with a heart!- "What do you mean by check?" You ask. "Oh, nothing!" Varian says. "O-Okay then." You look away.

You both soon arrived at Varian's house.

"I'm gonna go change quick. These stupid school uniforms are so... Stupid!" You say as you pick up your backpack and head to the bathroom. "Alright, I'll be here." Varian smiles...

Wow, you were really cute. He watched you walk away. Your skirt popped up a little, reveling a pair of sexy lacy black panties. Varian blushed and looked away, hoping that the sight of your underwear would go away, but it didn't, he was stuck with the image.

You later came back in a shirt and shorts. When you came back, and came closer to Varian, he saw something else that would definitely not be erased from his memory...
You're breasts
-Future Ruddiger here! I remember I was super uncomfortable with using the term 'boobs' so I changed to using the term 'breasts'-
were so big now, without the uniform on.
No wonder there was a dress code.

Varian stared at you. You sat down in front him on the floor. "Uh, is something wrong?" You ask. "Uh... N-No! Nothing is wrong. Everything is perfect." Varian says as he starts to feel a tightness... down there. "Are you sure?" You ask leaning down a little towards him, exposing the top of your breasts.

WOW! Varian really wanted them.
Wait, what is he thinking?
He is a kind and respectful boy, he shouldn't get those types of thoughts.

"Y-Yep, I-I'm sure." Varian nods. "Explain the drool." You crawl close to him, to the point where you're almost on top of him. You wipe away the drool with your thumb, then without Varian knowing, whipping it on his side.

"Heh heh." Varian blushes, while trying not to stare at your breasts specifically. Key word, trying.
"Alright then. Let's get started!" You smile.

Throughout the time you and Varian had spent together, you had done some very seductive things, without realizing it.
Varian thought you were a bad girl not a-
How would Varian put it?
An extremely sexy girl with an amazing body.
Oh, yeah, that's it. That's what he would call you.

You sat on his lap and grinded your a** into his crotch, without realizing it.
Varian's pants started to become tight.

You leaned down to grab something, showing Varian your breasts.
He became even tighter.

You reached over his shoulder to grab something, pressing your body to his.
He was now almost to his limit.

"Y-Y/n, I-I need to be excused." Varian says getting up. "Of course. I'll be here." You smile. "Al-Alright." Varian smiles as he walks into the bathroom.

After half an hour -F/R: Why did he take so long?!-, Varian came out of the bathroom to find you on the floor with the project spread out on the floor with your legs spread out and your shirt off. "Um- W-What are you, uh, doing." Varian blushes. You close your legs into sitting crissed crossed, "Oh! Sorry! I just needed to stretch. Also I hope its not a problem that I took my shirt off, I was just was getting a little hot." "You were always hot." Varian mumbled, you didn't hear him though. "Now come on," You grab Varian's hand, pulling him down next to you, "Let's get back to work."

Time Skip To 10:37 PM That Night

"Hey, Varian. I'm starting to get tired. Can we go sleep in your bed?" You tug on Varian's arm. "Of course." Varian blushes as the two of you start to clean up.

Varian leads you to his bedroom. You both enter his room. Varian closes the door as you start stripping. Varian turned to see you in your matching black undies and black bra climbing into his bed.
God, you looked so hot. Varian really needed you.

"By the way, I feel more comfortable sleeping in my bra and underwear." You state. "O-Okay. But, uh, Y-Y/n I need you to know that I think you're really hot and I'm actually super excited to be in a bed with you. I like you, Y/n." Varian admits. You grab him and pull him on top of you in the bed, "God damn. Took you long enough. But who knew you could be such a pervert." You smirked at him. "Heh." Was all Varian could get out.

You grabbed his face and pulled him down towards you. You carefully connected your lips with his. Your lips slowly started moving in sinc. It felt so good. You and Varian might have gotten too deep into this-

---
Author's Note

Heh- So, uh, yeah...
You think this was not rated PG or just G, you should've seen the draft! I don't know where my mind went while writing the draft-

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1550