Secret Texting Code 2

After figuring out the first 8 words, Varian gave up.

'Y/n, what does it say?' Varian texts, 'As far as I got was "I'm sorry for using this type of code."'

'You wanna know?' Y/n texts him.

'Yeah, I do' Varian says.

'Alright. Long story short...'
That was it, she didn't finish her thought.
About one minute later, she sends: 'I like you. MORE than a friend.'

Varian smiles. His crush likes him back! He fell out of his chair by accident, but then threw himself onto his bed.

He smiles and starts to text back.
'I just threw myself onto my bed'
Then says:
'But what do you mean more than a friend?'

'I really really like you Varian.'

----------
Author's Note

And that's how I confessed my feelings to my crush.

I decided to give him the code because I was too nervous to see what he would said.

While I was Girl Scouts, I had already earned the Journey Badge we were working on, so I was on my phone texting my crush (now boyfriend).

The next day in school, by our second class of the day, we were texting 'I love you's and heart emojis!
Then the day after, which was a weekend, I asked if we were a thing, he said 'only if you want to' and said I would like that and Boom! We were dating!

Pretty much the most awkward love story ever.
Well, you'd probably think so if you hear the exact full story. That was just the recap of it.

Also, today is our anniversary of confessing our feelings.

See you soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count:

---

Also, he still doesn't know what it says yet, I'll give you guys what it says:

I'm sorry for using this type of code, but I was just too scared to tell you this regularly. The truth is… I like you. I don't know if you like me back or not, but its okay if you don't. I just hope our friendship stays the same, now that you know this info.
I've actually been wanting to tell you this since last month, I've been struggling to work up the courage to do so. This was my compromise.
By the way, Congrats on figuring this out! It must've  been hard to… Or maybe it wasn't, Idk. But as long as you figured it out, I'm excited for you…
Kinda, I'm nervous, about how you react to finding out that I like you.
Lastly, I felt the need to tell you this, but you know when we were asked if we were dating? I kinda wanted to answer with yes. But we aren't dating so I really couldn't say yes to the question.

Ok, that all must've sounded dorky and cheesy (or probably stupid), but I do like you, more than a friend.

---