Interview

Hello there!

I just wanted yesterday's one shot to just be the pick up line, so that's why it only had those few lines.

Now on with today's one shot!

Future Ruddiger here! UGH! HOW COULD I FORGET TO PUBLISH AGAIN?!?!
Well, yesterday I was busy... Mainly with Girl Scout cookie organizing, planning my birthday party that's with my family (even though my birthday was 10 days ago), then there was Minecraft with one of my best friends (Wolfcrafter2026 she's awesome and a really good artist- go follow here), and I watched family movies with my mom and dad.
So... Okay...
--------------

At the age of 13, you became a Tik Tok star. About a month after becoming famous, you announced to the world that you had a boyfriend. Everyone wanted to know who he was so you were asked to come on to a talk show with your boyfriend to be interviewed.

"You ready Babe?" You called out to your boyfriend, Varian, as you waited behind stage with him. "Nope." Varian refused. "I know you hate public speaking, but at least do this for me." You beg. "Fine. But I'm only doing this for my super hot girlfriend." Varian gives in. "Yay!" You hug Varian and peck his cheek.

"Y/n L/n! And her boyfriend!" The host calls. "I have a name." You hear Varian mumble. "Well, at least I know it. And isn't that all that matters? Now let's go!" You grab Varian's hand and walk out onto stage.
There were cheers coming from the audience as you and Varian sat down on the red couch that was next to the host's desk.

"Welcome to the show!" The host says with a definitely looking fake smile. "Thank you for having us!" You smile back, still holding on Varian's hand.

"So this is the lucky feller?" The host asks. "Yep!" You peck his cheek, making him slightly blush. "Aww! Isn't he adorable!" The host complements. "Hey, watch it. He's taken." You joke. "Woah, over protective much?" The host smirks. "Depending on your point of view." You say, "But I just wanna make sure that he'd never leave me. I mean, I'm the lucky one." You smile at Varian. "Yeah, right. If anyone's lucky its me." He returns the smile. You quickly steal a kiss from him. "Awwww!" The crowd coos at you and Varian.

"Now, for some questions! I mean, what type of interview would this be without questions?" The host asks. "Not a very good nor interesting one." You answer. "That is true." The host nods.

"First question! Varian, how long have you been in love with Y/n?" The host questions Varian first. He looks over at you and blushes, "E-Ever since I laid eyes on her, I knew she was perfect. After that encounter we became best friends. D-During that time, I realized that I really was in love with her. After a few years of being in love, I finally got the nerve to ask her out. When I did, she said yes. Now here we are. And I love her with all my heart." Varian finishes. "I love you too." You encase Varian in a hug. (A/n: Is encase the wrong word to use? If you know what I mean.) "Awww!" The crowd says again as you start going crazy Varian's face with kisses. "Y/n!" Varian whines, "Stop." You pull away, "Ugh. Fine. But one more." You quickly peck Varian's nose, "Now I'm done."

"Now tell me Varian, what's it like to be dating a celebrity!" The host questions Varian again. You quickly interrupt, "I wouldn't call myself a celebrity but I am really famous." "Yeah, when we're at home its like she's not famous. We kinda just act like she's not famous and popular on Tik Tok. That's just the way it is." Varian explains. "Yeah, it never comes up between us. Sometimes I will run to our bedroom to record a Tik Tok, but that's only because I need to keep posting more for my followers. Also the bedroom is the best lighting and it has a blank wall to do it in front of." You add. "Wait, 'when we're at home' 'our bedroom'? You two are making it sound like you live together. May I ask, are you?" The host narrows her eyes at us as if this was the instigation of who killed someone.

*BEEP!!!*

"Well, you know what that means." The host says. "We do?" Varian asks as he looks over to you. You just shrug. "It means, we're all out of time! Good night everybody!" The host waves goodbye as the camera turns off.

You and Varian walk off stage, grab your things then leave.

"Good thing it ended!" Varian smiles as you both walk to his car. "Definitely! No one can know that we live together. We don't need drama about it." You smile, relieved of the beep. "Yeah, and luckily they didn't ask what we do in our free time when we're alone together." Varian says then realizing what he had just said, making the two of you blush and look away from each other. "That would be a disaster!" You say, still looking away from Varian.

"WAIT!" You hear someone scream from behind you. You and Varian turn to see a woman running after you, with a headset on and a clipboard in her hands. "Thank you for stopping. I'm the producer of the show and turns out that the dumb buzzer is broken. We still have 30 minutes left. We need you to come on back and answer that question and we have one last question asking what do you both do in your free time when you're alone together." The producer says.

You and Varian look at each other then quickly run to the car.

----------
Author's Note

I had this idea for a while and I finally got around to writing it! Yay!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 1010

(No, but seriously. Go follow her-
Wolfcrafter2026)