Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life

This is part 2 to There's Another Girl In His Life!

Future Ruddiger here! I don't know if you saw on my message board or not, but I have... uh, a problem. Go check that out so you understand the fact that HE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME!!!! I'M SO SCARED TO TALK TO HIM TODAY AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(now I'm just gonna spam exclamation points, I'm so scared, you don't know how bad I'm scared-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just hop into it!
-------

You always wanted that to be you and him. He would start touching you in a way that he never did before, then you would try not to moan of how good it felt. Sometimes Varian would wrap his arm around your waist but if his hand landed on your thigh he'd bring his hand away from it, because he wanted to be 'a gentleman'.

You were ready to cry again but you didn't want to do it in front of the townspeople so you ran home and cried into your pillow.
------

The next day, Varian came over to your house.

As you had locked yourself in your bedroom, you heard your mother and another voice.

"Oh! Hello Mrs. L/n! Is Y/n home?" That voice. It was Varian's. "Hello, Varian. She's up in her bedroom. I don't know why, but she had locked herself in there. Do you think you can get her to come out?" Your mother asked. "Of course!" Varian exclaims. "You know where her bedroom is, so go ahead up!" Your mother commented. "Thank you!" Varian smiled.

You heard footsteps come up to your bedroom. There was a knock on your bedroom door. "Hey, Y/n! Its me, Varian. Remember, we have that project that needs to be done? I really need your help, so come on out and we'll work on it together." Varian said through the door.

"Go away!" You yelled. You could tell Varian was taken back, due to the quietness on the other side of the door.

"Why?" He asked softly. "Because, you're a jerk." Okay, so that might have been too harsh to say to your best friend, but you needed to make a point.

"Why?" Varian asks again. "Be-Because." You try your best to stay strong and not cry, "Because I saw you with-with that girl! You love her! And you don't, and never will, love me!"

It was quiet.

"Y-Y/n. Are you talking about Aubrey?" Varian whispers through the door. "Is that her name?!" You yell. "Please come out. Or let me in. I need to talk to you." Varian says softly.

You debated about letting him in. In the end you did open the door for him.
He stepped in and you closed the door behind him.

"Y/n. Listen-" You cut Varian off. "You love her and you'll never love me." You say softly. "D-Do you like- love me?" Varian asks.

"You're a genius! Figure it out yourself!" You scream. Varian stared at you. "I freaking love you! But you don't love me! Do you know how hard it is to hear your crush talk about how he's in love with someone else?! Then I find you two kissing in an alleyway! You broke my heart!" You scream, before falling to the floor and crying, "I love you, Varian. I really do."

Varian stood there, "The only reason why I let her kiss me, is because I love you too."

You looked up at him.

"Okay, that didn't come out right. What I meant was, I love you, but I thought you would never love me back, so I needed a distraction from my feelings for you. Aubrey ended up loving me, so I went along with it. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Varian begs.

"Under one condition: Never see her AGAIN. That Aubrey girl, I don't like her. She probably faked EVERYTHING just to get to you. She's no good!" You exclaim. "Alright. But there is a problem with that." Varian agrees.

"What's the problem?" Yiu say with gritted teeth.

"When she came over to my house, she met my dad. After he found out she has no one, he let her stay at our house." Varian says quietly before quickly panicking and saying that last part really fast.
He knew what reaction you would have to that-

"WHA-"

-------
Author's Note

Another short one!

There won't be a part 3.
Oke...

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 757