Ruddiger's Girlfriend

I'm so excited for today's one shot!
Thanks to -flowergirl11 for mentioning to do this from my tag book like all the way in September of last year.

(Picture of Cassie the Raccoon at the top!)
Future Ruddiger here! I am so excited for this!!! I love this one shot.
Although the drawing of Cassie the raccoon at the top is kinda a mess. I'll remake so its better... Eventually...

Now to da book
-----------

"Alright Ruddiger!" You stand in front of a cute raccoon, who's staring at you from a table, with your hands on your hips, "I believe you need a girlfriend." The raccoon chitters and shakes his head no.

"Yes! Let me get you a date and I won't bug you anymore about it." You compromise. Ruddiger shrugs his shoulders as Varian comes into the lab where you and Ruddiger are.

"Hey babe." Ruddiger huffs, "and Ruddiger." Varian adds the Ruddiger part in, "Whatcha doing?" "I'm trying to convince Ruddiger to get a girlfriend. Or at least a date. But he keeps refusing." You explain. "Aww that would be so cute. My little buddy with a girlfriend." Varian smiles.

•♡•Le Time Skip, brought to you by trying to find Ruddiger a girlfriend!•♡•

You pick up a raccoon and set it on your shoulders. "Hey, your kinda cute." You smile as the random raccoon nudges you. "Hehe. Even if Ruddiger says no, I'm still gonna keep you. Also you're gonna need a name. How about, hm... Cassie?!" The raccoon nods fast as she rubs her fluffy face to yours. "Let's go back to the lab." And with that you walk back to the lab with a new raccoon laying around your shoulders.

•♡• Le Time Skip, brought to you by lots of walking and talking to a raccoon named Cassie and catching her up by telling her your life story •♡•

"You're gonna LOVE Ruddiger. He's the best. If he was human, I would probably break up with Varian and date Ruddiger, just don't tell Varian I said that. Also if its not like IN love, you'll still see that you would love to be his friend." You tell Cassie, walking up to the lab door.

When you open the door you see Ruddiger running around with Varian chasing him. "Ruddiger! Get back here! Y/n's bringing back a raccoon for you. Be calm before she comes ba-" Varian trails off as he notices you and Cassie at the door.

You giggle at Varian. You set Cassie down as you walk over to Varian, "You're cute, you know." "Sh-Shut up." Varian says embarrassed. "You shut up, ya dork." You giggle as you place a long soft kiss upon Varian's lips.
Both raccoons make disgusted faces at you and Varian as you two kiss.

"Hey kids. I brought you a..." Quirin trails off after seeing you and Varian starting to make the kiss intense. "Yeah, I'm gonna go." Quirin sets a plate of apples down on the table before running back upstairs and closing the door to the lab.

Ruddiger quickly notices the apples. He runs over to one and hugs it. Cassie watches Ruddiger hug the apple and giggles at him.

You and Varian hear the giggle and break the heated kiss. You and Varian turn to see Ruddiger hugging an apple.

Ruddiger then breaks the hug and nuzzels his nose to it. He quickly places a kiss to the apple.

Ruddiger stops kiss and hugs the apple again.

"Welp, guess Ruddiger found a girlfriend." You and Varian laugh as Cassie just lays down and starts to take a nap.

--------
Author's Note

Thanks -flowergirl11 for the awesome idea!

Also... I was wondering if you wanted to see more of Cassie? Although Ruddiger's girlfriend, the apple, won't stay.

So let me know if you want more Cassie the raccoon!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya later
Ruddiger

Word Count: 670

F/R: Too late! Cassie is already added in ti some of the one shots! :D