Love Me By Friday

You are 17 while Varian is 15.

By the way, Varian is very flirty in this.

---

"Hey Y/n." Varian smirked as he walked up to you.

"No, Varian. I don't have time for your flirt games right now." You said as you hung up clothes on a clothesline outside of your house, not bothering to look at the dorky boy.

"Oh, come on Princess." Varian said walking to the other side of you, "Its not games. Its love."

"Gross." You roll your eyes.

"Why, Princess? Why is it gross? Its okay that we're in love." Varian says, wrapping an arm over your shoulders.

You shrug his arm off and point at him, "I do not love you. You can love me as much as you want... just don't take it too far."

Varian sighed as you turned back to what you were doing.
"Why don't you like me?" Varian asks.

"Listen. Varian. Today is Sunday, get me to have some sort of feelings for you by Friday, and I'll date you." You give in.

"Really?!" Varian asks cheerfully before clearing his throat, "I mean, cool, cool."

"So are you gonna watch me or are you gonna go start a plan?" You ask.

"Oh! Right!" Varian quickly pecked your cheek before running off.

You froze.
Sure, that kid has always been a flirt to you. And sure, you might secretly have feelings for him. But either way he was 2 years younger and your dad never approved of you dating younger men.
You knew no matter what Varian would try, you wouldn't get a chance to date him.

You sighed and went back to work.

~MONDAY~

It was 9 am in the morning when there was a knock on your door.

"Coming!" You yelled, heading for the door.

You opened the door to see a certain frecklely boy.

"Good morning Princess. Aren't you looking fabulous today. How's your morning been?" Varian asks as he pulls out a rose from behind his back, "Here. I used an alchemical solution on the flower so it'll never die." He handed it to you.

You ruffle the petals of the flower. "Thank you, Varian." You softly say.

"No problem! Sooooo, how about that date?" Varian smirks.

"Hmm... No." You state making Varian frown, "But this is a really sweet gesture. How did you know I like roses?"

"Well, I watch you hang out in the Old Corona flower garden. You read books to them. You sit mainly by the roses, so I assumed your favorite flower was a rose. But if they're not, then I can get another flower for you." Varian offers.

"No. Varian. Its perfect." You smile at the rose, "Have a nice day." You lean down to his height, since you about 2 inches taller than him, and peck his cheek.
His face goes emotionless.

You softly close the door and put my back against it. You slowly slide down it.

"Ugh! How can I keep this up any longer?" You ask yourself.

~Tuesday~

You walked outside to feed my pet horse.